RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Anime League

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Scene: Battleship Mission: Help Sector L3

Sailor V started flying towards Kurama. "I'm ready" She said in a determined voice.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"Thank you, Lina." Suu said for saving her. "That sucker is mine." Suu put speed on the fighter as she flew past Lina. She locked a missile onto the Gundam and fired at it. The Gundam sliced threw the missile and got away. "You won't get away from me this time." Suu gunned it and start to rapid fire her guns. The Gundam that attacker her finally blew up. "YEAH, two down just about a billion more to go. Hey Lina I bet I can get to that Gundam not to far away before you can."

Kurama chuckled and Suus athustatics. 'Looks like someone is enjoying themselves.'

Sailor V started flying towards Kurama. "I'm ready" She said in a determined voice.

"Sailor V, we are going to go right into the middle of battle. We need to try and make our way to protect the Artemis base and the Orb City. The fastest way to a point is a straight line." Kurama said to Sailor V. "Nuriko and Sailor Moon, you two will follow us in once you left the our battleship. We will a space open for you." Kurama poured on the speed. When he came to the end of the battle he fired his guns and kept going.

Scene: Graveyard Mission: Find Kourin's Grave

"This is the place," Kagura said. She stepped down from the feather into the Graveyard. Kagura didn't wait for Malik to get off before she shrunk it. "We are looking for the grave of Kourin. Tell me when you find it." Kagura went off in the left direction.

Scene: Hanger Mission: Go to Neptune

"THIS is what we're using to get to Neptune," Alcyone intoned flatly, stating more than asking. "You can't be serious."

"Parts," Naraku said indicating to the old ship. "Next to it." There was nothing there. Naraku watched as the next ship lost its cloaking devise and came into view. The new ship was black and by the outside look of it very up to date compared to the old ship next to it. "It has all the latest inventions," Naraku informed the group about new ship. "Everything that will be needed is inside." Naraku walked into the ship by the open door on the side. He walked down the hall and pressed a red button. A compartment opened up on the wall and space suits were available. Naraku grabbed his size and put it on. He continued to walk down the hall.

3. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Bridge Mission: help Sector L3

"Oops. Sorry!" said Sakura as she adjusted her helmet, "This thing is a little big. I couldn't see." she thought 'Stupid helmet.'

4. Basher

Scene: Battle Mission: Help Sector L3

Kurama had reached the middle of the battle. He looked out as was surrounded by 15 Gundams. "Sailor V are you around here somewhere? I am surrounded, and I don't think I can take on all of them." Kurama dodge the bullets that were sailing at him. He pushed his wheel down and went into a spiral spin with his fighter. "I am going to try and get behind them." After a few minutes it wasn't working. "I cannot shake them. I need some ones help." Kuramas computer screen lit up and a warning light flashed as four torpedoes locked onto him.

"That is okay Sakura," Gohan said. "I am anxious too."

5. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Scene: Hanger; Mission: Go to Neptune

Alcyone humphed, following Naraku with her eyes before picking up a suit of her own and going on after him.

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Crescent Beam!" Sailor V yelled from the window of her fighter. She aimed her finger at the torpedoes. Two of them exploded.

"Oh no!" She yelled in shock. "Kurama quickly do something!"

7. Basher

"Sailor V, I have a risky idea are you up for it? If you fly by me one of the torpedos should lock onto you. We can make it so they run into each other. We will have to have good cordnation though," Kurama said.

Inuyasha glanced at Kenshin. "Are you up for this?"

Scene: Spaceship Mission: Get to Neptune

Naraku sat down at the bridge. He watched as Alycone followed him in. "Once the others get here we can leave."

Kagura continued to search. She stopped at a grave that intrested her. 'Mike Myers died of decapatation. Bummer. What away to go.' Kagura thought and smirked about at it. She continued on her search.

-Look at the Missions Updates. It has been updated.

-DS will be taking over Suu until Stardust Phox has returned. -B19

8. Fushigi Rockna

Nuriko svered left and right, firing at any enemies that came her way.
    "I could use some help here SM in blasting these guys!" she exclaimed to Sailor Moon.

Scene: Spaceship Mission: Get to Neptune

Morgan proceeded onto the ship. She looked very impresssed.
    "Very nice..." she began observing the place more inside. "Very, very impressive..."

Malik looked at many of the graves.
    'Britney Spears: Assinated by FR... hmmmmm....Justin Timberlake: Also assinated by the same person. Hmph, this girl didn't like idiot celebrities appartently... Kourin Chou: Trampled to death by horses...'
    He then stopped. He had found it.
    "I found her grave!!!" he exclaimed. "I kinda feel sorry for the girl, what a way to go..."

9. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Ship Mission: Help Sector L3

"Yeah." said Kenshin.

"Let's hurry Gohan." said Sakura as she finnally got out of the ship, "Whoa!" Sakura said as she quickly doged a bullet, "that's it!" said Sakura as she locked on to the gundam that fired at her and she shot one of her torpedos at it, and the gundam was hit.
    'These guys are so stupid. Didn't that guy see I shot at him?' thought Sakura as ahe looked back to see if Gohan was out of the ship and wasn't in troble or anything.

"Ah, well." said Yuuto as he suited up and got on the ship. 'Well at least it's not Mercury or some place like that.' thought Zabuza as he suited up and followed.

10. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

"You're on, Suu!" Lina said as she raced for the gundam, getting ready to lock her torpedoes on it when it gets in range.

Xelloss simply shrugged before following the others into the ship and grabbing a suit.

11. Basher

Kurama watched as Sailor V skillfully went into the plan. He zoomed in the opposite direction having a torpedo follow him. They met up and swerved out of each others way as both torpedoes hit each other. "YEAH, Rock on." Kurama cheered pumping his fist. Something caught his eye. Two fighters that weren't his teammates were joining in the battle. It took him a while to register who they were. "You two are early," Kurama said talking to the two fighters.

Scene: Graveyard Mission: Find Kourins' Grave

Kagura heard Malik call out. She walked over too the grave. "This is it." She pulled out her fan and waved it. The ground shook and a skeleton aroused from the ground. Kagura waited until the skeleton of a small child was above the grave and she placed it so its feet was lightly stepping on the grave. The body was crushed. "This will fix the problem." Kagura pulled out the shard and placed it on the child's back. The child instantly took figure once more. Kagura smirked at the child.

"What am I doing here?" Kourin asked as she rubbed her eyes. Her death had not fully came back to her yet.

"Welcome back Kourin." She turned to Malik and said, "Do your magic."

Scene: Hanger Mission: Help Sector L3

Gohan zoomed out of the battleship. "Kenshin and Inuyasha, I am the last one to leave," He told them. Gohan watched as Sakura took out a Gundam. 'She is pretty good and she is cute,' he thought. "I am ready," Gohan informed her. He pointed his fighter at a Gundam that was right behind Sakura and fired at it. "It is a good thing we are in groups."

"You two are early," Kurama said talking to the two fighters.

"Huh? What is going on?" Gohan looked and saw two fighters join them. "Who are you two?"

Inuyasha listened as Gohan said he left. He walked over and turn the shield up to maximum. Kurama and Gohan said something about two new fighters coming in. He was also curious to who they were. "Kenshin, do you want to steer this battleship into position or should I?"

[OOC] LOVED it FR. Killing Brittany Spears :D. Very Funny. Everyone is doing a good job.

-Check out the thread [OOC] Question. A problem has arisen. -B19

12. Fushigi Rockna

Scene: Graveyard Mission: Find Kourins' Grave

Malik quickly pulled his rod out from where he kept it. He extended it towards Kourin and smirked. But he stopped.

"Um, your brother's name is..." he began. He had forgotton Nuriko had another name. It would be wise to learn it before taking Kourin over or else this would be too obvious to Nuriko.

"Which, I have two brothers." she replied with another question.

"The younger. The one who you and he have been mistaken for twins"

"Ryuuen. Why?"

"That's all I need to know, thank you!" Malik exclaimed, then continuing on with taking control of Kourin's body. Soon the eye in the middle of the rod glowed, and the sign of the milennium eye appeared on Malik's head and Kourin's as well. Then, the glowing stopped, the symbol remained for a little while on Kourin's forehead but disappeared soon after. Her eyes were pupiless and lifeless.

"Tis done." Malik smiled, proudly.

OOC: Yeah, Nuriko's name is really Ryuuen. When Kouri died he didn't know he was a Suzaku seishi, so she only knows him by Ryuuen.

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Aisha ran in ignorantly. She smiled, "The names Aisha Clan Clan." She said, sounding extra pride, "And I'm here to help!"
    She smiled at the fact that she wouldn't need a gundam just yet. SHe braced for attack.

14. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Surprised at the girl's enthusiasm, Legato had no choice but to follow. "I am Legato Bluesummers. I wish I could say I was pleased to meet you."

Legato awaited the coming attack with a great deal of calm.

15. Basher

"I am Kurama and next to me is Sailor V. We are the fighters in the middle. Welcome, Legato and Aisha to the Kakumei League. Hopefully you will like us enough to stay. The other members are around here somewhere. We are all wired into the same frequency. Kenshin and Inuyasha are back on the battleship," Kurama said.

"Keh," Inuyasha said.

"Ah, yeah that is Inuyasha." Kurama became serious and his voiced showed it. "Sailor V and I are trying to get to the battleship Artemis in front of the Orb City. Others should try also. The Battleship and the Orb City are what we are here to protect. The Gundams without any symbols on are the enemies. Oh and by the way," Kuramas' voice lost the seriousness. "I am keeping score." He drove forward and shot at a Gundam. "5."

Scene: Graveyard Mission: Completed

"Are you able to control her at a distance? You will have to have her send an urgent message to Ryuuen. If she loses that shard she is dead again." Kagura smirked and grabbed a feather. She tossed it in the air. She sat down waiting for Malik and Kourin to join. "Where would be the best place to pick up a long lost dead sister?" Kagura thought out loud.

16. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sailor V nodded at Legato and Aisha.

Oh and by the way," Kuramas' voice lost the seriousness. "I am keeping score." He drove forward and shot at a Gundam. "5."

Sailor V smirked and lifted her finger in the air "Crescent Beam Shower!" everybody looked as three more gundams were destroyed. "6." She then replied enthusiastically.

17. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Battle Mission: help Sector L3

"Thanks Gohan!" said Sakura as she shot at another gundam, "Well, ready to in deeper?" she asked as she stoped next to Gohan's fighter. "We need to hurry!" she said and waited for Gohan's reply.

Scene: battleship Mission: help Sector L3

"Naw, you can, Inu-Yasha." said Kenshin silently laughing at what Kurama had said about keeping score.

Scene: hanger Mission: Go to Neptune

"Well, I do hope we are going to do this fast." said Yuuto and he thought to him-self 'I do want to watch the massive chaos we'll be causing.' and he smirked to him-self.

18. Fushigi Rockna

"Of course I can. I could control her if she was on the other side of the world." Malik exclaimed. He then made Kourin walk onto the feather and grasp on tightly before he himself got on.

"Now, let's see... places to pick her up... um... perhaps their old village in Konan? Their older brother, Rokou, still lives there too, I believe." he suggested.

Scene: battleship Mission: help Sector L3

"Name's Nuriko." Nuriko introduced herself. "Meh, you'll be glad you met us later Legato."

Then she quickly fired at some more gundams.

"BOOYEAH! Lock and load baby!" she exclaimed triumphantly.

19. Basher

"Nice shot," Kurama said about what Sailor V did. Kurama brought out his rose and changed it into a whip. He sent it out and it wrapped itself around four Gundams bringing them crashing into each other. "And 4 went down. 9 beat that." Kurama smiled and kept on going.

"Yeah, let's do it." Gohan replied to Sakura. "Hey no fair. We should start at zero. I didn't even get out yet and you guys already have destroyed some Gundams."

"That just means you will have to catch up," Kurama taunted Gohan.

"Oh, I will." Gohan zoomed in front of Sakura. Gohan reached the end of the battle field. He let go of the steering wheel with one hand and charge up his hand. "Kamehameha." A beam of energy shot out and destroyed ten Gundams. "Oh, I topped it; Uh huh, uh huh, uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh. 11." Gohan said.

Inuyasha nodded to Kenshin and moved over to the controls. 'How do you steer this thing again?' Inuyasha thought. He pressed several controls until the battleship was out of auto pilot. He moved the battleship into position. "The battleship is in position," Inuyasha informed everyone. He glanced out as several Gundams started to move towards Kenshin and him.

Kagura took off in the direction of where Kourins' brother lived. "Can she point out the home or does she not know?"

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Aisha smiled, "Heh. This should be fun..." She ran to one gundam. She stood there for a minute, examining it, while making sure it wouldn't shoot her while she was making sure of what to watch and what to egnore.
    "It's different from the ones I'm used to." As she said it, the gundam tried to squash her. She blinked as it lifted it's foot and shot it down on her. She lifted her hands up and stopped it from coming all the way down, "I dont think so..." She pushed as hard as she could and actually managed to over power the gundam, pushing it to it's back. She looked at it, suprised that it didn't get any further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.