RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Anime League

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Scene: Tokyo Tower; Mission: get shard, destroy Tower

"Get off the Tower Malik," Nataku said, picking up Malik and settin him on the ground.

He took his ribbon and started a spell. The ribbon spun into a Pentagram and floated in the air. A few secods later a large Psychic blast flew from the ribbon and struck the tower. Nataku repeated this until the Tower fell.

Walking away from the rubble, he said to Yuuto and Malik, "That takes care of that. Let us go back to Yami Base."

2. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Tokyo Tower Mission: shard, destroy Tower

"Okay!" said Yuuto.

Scene: gateway Mission: help attacker

"Well, maybe this will help, Water Style! Giant waterfall!" said Sakura and lots of water came shooting from her and hit the attacker in the face and then she said "Posion prison!" and traped him in a cage of posionous water to bind Gohan and said "If you don't want to get posioned don't try to break through this cage."

3. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Scene: Gateway Mission: Help Attacker

Lina blinked and lowered her arms, "Okay, i guess that can work too...Now what?"

4. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Someone talk to him and see if he is still at least part normal! I'm still in training so you better hurry, because even if he gets posioned, I won't be able to hold him." said Sakura.

Kenshin was still keeping his guard up, because he had already known this.

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Sailor Moon approached the group and saw the attacker. She looked at him and said, "Please give us some sort of sign that you're able to act decently. please let us know we can help you."

ooc: sorry i've been gone for so long. Basher explained everything to me so i'm back.

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Get Shard

"I think its inside deep the solid magma. Wanna get it, or should I?" Xeloss said to Naraku, pinpointing where the dark power was eminating from.

Naraku smiled to Xeloss. "We both can go." He started to move them towards the center of the volcano at a fast speed. Before they hit the lava they were circled by Naraku's miasma. They quickly moved towards the shard. It finally was within there circle. Naraku grabed it. "Here we go. A job well done. You ready for the second part?"

Attacker: It grabed its' heart and fell to its' knees. The attacker coughed and spoke. "Please save me." The eyes changed once again to red. It stood up and ran at the cage. The cage shattered behind it. It picked Sakura up and threw her against the wall. Rage was in its' eyes as it turned to Sailor Moon.

Scene: Battleship Mission: Help Sector L3

Kurama looked at who was left. "I guess we have our answer to who is helping them. Would anyone care to join me on checking the engine? Ayane would you like too?"

7. Athena

"Sakura!" Sailor Moon shouted.
    Then she turned and faced their attacker and said, "I'll save you."
    She took out her crescent moon wand and shouted, "Moon Healing Escalation!" as she shouted she twirled her wand around her and made a clockwise circle. She then rushed to Sakura's side and said, "Are you alright Sakura?"

Please do not forget the Scene and Mission. Both are very important to keep track on what is going on. -B19

8. Angel of Light

Lina glared but then noticed that he his attention was on Sailor Moon on the moment, "Okay...lets see if this works! Everyone stand back, I have an idea!"

She then took two paces back from Gohan, but still faced him. She closed her eyes, knelt down and placed her hand on the floor.

"Holy wind, wind which flows gently across the land, let all things be filled with your pure breath. VAN RAIL!"

Trails of ice travelled across the floor and wrapped around Gohan, freezing him into a block of ice.

"That should hold him." Lina said, opening her eyes and standing.

Scene:Hawaiian Islands Mission: Get Shard

Xelloss grinned evily and opened his eyes slightly.

"Of course. In fact, I'll deal with it. You should take the shard back to base. I'll handle the volcanoes."

9. Basher

Kagura appeared at the volcano. She looked down. 'Naraku is in there?' She stayed above the volcano watching it.

"Of course. In fact, I'll deal with it. You should take the shard back to base. I'll handle the volcanoes," Xelloss said.

Naraku agreed to what Xelloss said. "Let's get out of here then." Naraku maneuvered the ball to go and full speed and blasted out of the volcano. He noticed a figure. "Kagura what have you to report?" He opened up the ball.

"Two missions are done and Kagome is still under control," She said with a bow. Kagura noticed that Naraku had company. "I am Kagura. I am here because of Naraku." She bowed to Xelloss.

"This is Xelloss. Kagura go find Arohsi and tell him that the shard has been found. See if he wants to help Xelloss destroy the Hawaiian islands." Kagura nodded and took of to find Aroshi.

"You must be Aroshi," she said as she approached him.

Attacker: After being entombed it powered up. Ice flew everywhere. It takes a step and finally drops to the ground. The attacker is barely breathing.

Narrator: Back at the Kakumei League Space Station emergency calls come pouring in.

Please check out the sticky thread RPG Missions Updates. It has been updated.

If anyone would like to play a bad guy there is one available. PM me if you want too. -B19

10. Fushigi Rockna

"That's Gohan!?" Nuriko exclaimed. She couldn't believe it. Sweet, cute Gohan?

When he fell to the ground she ran over to him, checking to make sure he was alive.

"Oh god, he's barely breathing..." she stated the obvious. How to help him, how to help him...

Scene: Tokyo Tower Mission: shard, destroy Tower

"I need some mind slaves, I'll catch up in a bit.." he said, looking around at all the innocent people gawking at the fallen tower and screaming. So weak, so afraid, but yet so useful in many situations...

When he had managed to invade a good few people's minds, he decided to have only ocassional control and left for the Yami Base.

11. Athena

Sailor Moon looked up as Nuriko shouted that the attacker was barely breathing and ran over to help her get him up. She looked over at Nuriko and said, "He's human again, i think, well he is if the healing worked."

Aoshi looked at the person before him and said, "I am Aoshi."

Label your things correctly. Warning One. - DS

12. Basher

Kurama looked at his following team mates. "No one wants to help me look at the engine?" He thought, 'come on someone help me out. I have no idea how to fix an engine or even check on it. This is also an important part of our jobs.' Kurama gave a pleading look.

Ayane looked at Kurama. "I guess I will help you." She got up.

"Hold on," Kurama said. "I want to get a hold of the others to see if they are done yet." He went to the communicator and spoke into it. "Calling other Kakumei League members. Do you read me?"

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Destroy Mountain

Hiei jumped next to Zabuza. "I am done with my part. Are you done yet?" He fingers lightly played with the shard.

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Finish it

Aoshi looked at the person before him and said, "I am Aoshi."

Kagura bowed and said, "I am Kagura. I am here because of Naraku." She looked at the guy. 'Another human? This is getting to be too much,' she thought. "Xelloss and Naraku have found the shard. Naraku wants to know if you want to help Xelloss destroy the Hawaiian Islands."

Naraku left back to the base

13. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"I'm alright," said Sakura.

Kenshin said "Well, get him under control. I'm going to go and report that we have him under control and we'll be joining shortly." then he ran off to the ship.

Kenshin heard the communicator and ran to it, "Oh, hello Kurama. We know who our attacker is, it's Gohan, and he needs medical help. We'll be joining shortly. I do believe the others have him under control now." he told Kurama.

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Destroy Mt.

"Yes." said Zabuza as the mountain came toppling down. "Let's go back to the base." said Zabuza and was gone.

[OOC]Sorry about not posting again. I was stuck at my great aunt's house and she don't have internet!

[OOC] must be in size one. Plus separate your characters speeches this is just common grammar. -B19

14. Angel of Light

Lina sighed, "Phew, finally....", she muttered, then suddenly her stomach gave a huge growl. "Damnit, we're taking too long!!"

She then walked over to Gohan, grabbed him by the back of his collar and began dragging him back to the spaceship,"Lets go already!! I'm hungry!!"

"Damn Kenshin...the only guy here and he doesnt help out in the dirty work..." she added through gritted teeth.

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Destroy Islands

Not waiting for Aoshi, Xelloss vanished and reappeared high in the sky above one of the volcanoes. With an evil grin, he pointed his hand at the mouth of the volcano and shot a blast of dark energy into it, aiming at the core. Moments later, the ground started to shake as the lava began to boil once more. Xelloss repeated this to every volcano before finding and teleporting to Kagura and Aoshi's side.

"That's no longer necessary. These Islands are doomed and the mission is done." Xelloss said with amusement, "You should return to the base before the entire place is covered with lava...i'll just stay a while longer to watch the chaos. Well, Cya!" Xelloss said with a grin and vanished just as the earthquakes grew stronger.

15. Basher

Kurama listened to what Kenshin informed him. "Please help bring Gohan to the medic bay on this ship. We may actually have something to revive him. Ayane and I are going to check on an engine. Over and out." Kurama looked at Ayane. "Ready to go?" Ayane nodded to him. They walked towards the engine room.

Suu watched them leave. "Inuyasha let's help them when they bring Gohan in."

"Keh. Whatever." Inuyasha said but he got up and walked towards the medic room. Suu followed him.

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Destroy Mountain
    Hiei watched as the mountain crumbled and villages were covered in snow. He smirked to himself and left for the base.

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Destroy Islands

Kagura smirked at what Xelloss said. 'That was quick maybe these humans are useful after all,' Kagura thought. Her eyes looked at Aoshi. "I am returning to Naraku the mission is done." She flew out of the area on her feather. Kagura watched as lava destroyed trees setting them a flame. A smile came on her face at the devastation. She steered back to base.

- I will still control Ayane and Hiei because I am unsure of the Role Player's status. If no answer soon then that Role Player in question will be kicked out.

- All Yami League members should return to base for the start of the next part of the mission.

- Check out the sticky thread Missions Updates. It has been updated. - B19

- Check out the [OOC] Fortress Thread. It's now up and running! - DS

16. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Smallest Battleship Mission: Get Gohan to Medic Room

"Okay, over and out." said Kenshin and turned around and asked "Everyone here?" and looked at them all and then said "If everyone is then we can go to the Big ship and join everyone." with that he took his seat and thought 'I hope Gohan can stay alive.'

"Everyone is here." said Sakura, "We need to hurry, Gohan needs help, AND fast!" Sakura took the pilot seat and started the engine and they were off. Shortly afterwards they arrived at the Ship.

On Ship

Scene: Ship Mission: Help Gohan and Sector L3

"Oh, hello Suu and Inu-Yasha. Could we have some help? Gohan's real heavy." said Sakura as they walked up to the Medic room door.

17. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sailor Aluminium Siren looked around, wondering where she was. "Hmm.. I guess I must have.. went the wrong way.." She said and sweatdropped. "At least I left bagels behind me to make sure I wouldn't get lost!" She happily yelled and punched the air. Aluminium Siren then proceeded into walking her way back to the Yami League Base.

Back at Yami League Base.

18. Angel of Light

Lina continued to drag Gohan through the ship and towards the medroom.

"Is it me...or did it take less time to get back to the ship than to get to the damn gateway." she said, more to herself than anyone else.

Once she got Gohan in the room, she placed her hands inches from either side of his face and began casting healing on him. "It's not much, but i'll at least keep him alive till he gets proper medical treatment." she thought.

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Watch Chaos!! MUHAHAHAH!!

Xelloss grinned to himself as he watched the people run and scream as their Island was set ablazed by the lava.

'Beastmaster Xelas will be quite happy to see what I've accomplished...I wonder what other chaos I can cause with this group...' with that thought, he teleported back to the Yami League base.

Remember to keep thoughts with apostrophes only this is so we can see who is responding to thoughts. -B19

19. Basher

Kurama and Ayane arrived at the engine. They walked over to the right engine and started to run check ups. Ayane noticed there was no oil. So Kurama walked over to the bench and added some. The engine was fine and ready to go. "Let's go check on Gohan," Kurama said.

"Oh, hello Suu and Inu-Yasha. Could we have some help? Gohan's real heavy." said Sakura as they walked up to the Medic room door.

Inuyasha watched as Lina dragged Gohan in and started to use her magic on him. He walked over to him and easily picked him up and placed him on a bed. "There should be something here we cna use." He started to search the cabnets.

Kurama and Ayane walked over to Gohan. "Gohan, you will be alright. Our ship is fully equipped," Kurama said. He went over to the same cabinet that Inuyasha was searching while Ayane grabbed Gohans hand and squizzed it.

'Hmm, Senzu Beans,' Kurama thought as he read the label. There was only three left. 'We will need to pick up more.' He grabbed one and walked over to Gohan. "Here Gohan take this it will make you feel better." Gohan eat the bean. "Stay here and rest." Kurama put the bed belt on Gohan. "Is everyone here? Let's all head back," he told the crew. Once everyone was there he turned to Kenshin. "Do you have the crystal?"

20. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: ship Mission: Help Sector L3

"Yes." said Kenshin as he took the crystal out of his pocket,
    "You think Gohan will know what it is? Could it be evil or good?" wondered Kenshin. Sakura said "Well, I'm going to go rest, I used alot of energy up when I used my Piosion water prison. Just come get me if you need me." with that she left and went to an empty room that had a bed and took a nap to regain energy.
    "What do we do now, Kurama?" said Kenshin, just starting to relize that he was still injured from when Nuriko threw him through a wall, and now worse because he throne against another wall. He thought 'Geez, I'm quite injured, well I can survive, I've been through worse.' and he grabed his side because he just had a jolt of pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.