Recreation any got theory on the downfall of the earth

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nightwarrior, Jun 28, 2003.

1. nightwarrior

nightwarrior New Member

i've asked alot people whats there take on it and the're just scared to say so im here to ask of you for your opinion on the downfall of the planet we live in.my theory is a desease the comes out of nowhere probably.

2. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

yes, in 3 years time I am going to flip out and go crazy because of silly posts like this and I am going to prove to the world that there is no god. at this point all the religious people in the world will start killing and raping everyone (being deprived of their fear bred morals) and eventually humanity will drop the bomb.

and maybe one or two other bombs too, cos I don't really see one bomb doing much damage to the planet over all

3. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Could you try posting that in english? And with punctuation? Because i really think that the "downfall of the earth" will come from idiots, and those who use neither correct grammar nor punctuation.

4. nightwarrior

nightwarrior New Member

if you cant make it out maybe you should tell your little sister to read it out for...do people always cry about spelling here

5. Surreal

Surreal New Member

I think Mordeth's theory is right because all the bishops and preists in association with the church are raping and molesting every kid in sight (i swear i see a new case every week!!!)

Offtopic but whats with the law suites where the crime was committed 50 years ago

As the old guy with the white hair on "Tough Crowd" on Comedy Central said,

"If the molestation was committed 50 years ago and that woman stil remembers it, it couldn't of been all that bad"

:dizzy2: Oro,Oro,Oro :dizzy2:

BTW IM ALL FOR SPELLING ERRORS

6. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Ya know I wasn't gonna reply to this thread until saw this vomit that you spewed.

Where the **** do you get off insulting someone because of their grammer, spelling or whatever. This isn't ****ing school retard. You don't graded here.

Maybe english isn't their first language, maybe their dyslexic or maybe they just suck at it. But so what I knew exacltly what was being asked and unless your one of these idiots that's apparently gonna bring down the world so could you.

All the internet tough guys always rip on people becasue of their spelling and grammer on this board. What pleasure do you get from this? I just don't get it. Do you just get off on insulting newbies?

7. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

in the space of the naxt hundered years humanity will become so corrupt that we kill each other off. It happened to the Roman Empire after they killed Ceasar, and it happened in the bible, but i don't believe in god.

8. nightwarrior

nightwarrior New Member

thanx mad hamish

9. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

eh I was in a bad mood when I typed that(I soon sorted that out)
    But I've seen it happen loads of times on this board and I've seen regular users of this board gang up on newbies and just flame the crap out of them for no real reason.

They're always complaining about stupid posts and such. But there is loads of stupid threads started by long time users of the board to.
    And spelling, punctiation and grammer is no indication of intelligence, it's just an excuse to flame them.

Anyway back to the topic. As far as the end of the world goes there are so many things that could kill the population a lot of them of our own creation. There was a story in the sunday times that listed the top 10. I think no1 was a man made virus. Nanobots were there two.
    If were gonna get wiped out I'd rather it's by machines. Ya never know it could be like terminator. Better than than some flesh eating virus.
    I've also read about the stuff phsicists are talking about in CERN. Which a whole different ball game, solidifying the oceans and tearing the fabric of space and all.
    So I wouldn't be surpised if we all just dissapeared one day.

10. Naru

Naru New Member

I believe its all going to end, the same way as it says in the Book of Revelations. Mainly because it sounds very accurate. I mean part of the things mentioned in it have in fact actually happened. It's kinda freaky to me.

11. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

i think that humans will end up killing themselves. It seems inevitable.

12. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

is that the one with the talking snake?

13. Surreal

Surreal New Member

As Dr. Nick said we will probably kill ourselves.

Einstien said,

"I do not know what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

i love quotes :D

14. Naru

Naru New Member

No it is not. There are more then one books or gospels whatever you consider them. Revelations is not a book with the snake its, more like Luke's predicition of the second comming of the messiah.

15. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

There are too many theories, such as Planet X coming and giving us 3 days of darkness or a star going out of orbit and making the earth have 3 days of darkness. But, none of these have happened yet. I think that people should not worry too much about the world ending, it won't happen for a long time. Rather, people should live a good life and not flame others because of their spelling mistakes or make foolish claims of every clergy member being a child molester when it's common knowledge that the news blows things out of proportion. It is mroe likely that only 0.000000001 percent of priests that have done anything like that!

We should all learn how to live with LOVE AND PEACE because one of these days it may be too late to change.

16. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Now who is blowing things out of proportion?:rolleyes:

17. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

or is it only 0.000000001 percent that have been *caught* ?

think about it :)

18. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

I'd like to run that by Irish statistics.
    Preists being busted for child abuse(all kinds of it) is a regular occurance. And a lot of these are ones happened a long time ago too. There's probably over a 50 year back log.

19. Fushigi Rockna

we're all gonna kill ourselve... Russia ain't gonna be able to stand it no more... U.S. get another bombing coming... Hitler's reincarnation will come forth... Japan will get peod at U.S. once again and will also get mad at Germany so they might side with Canada... About a thosuand other countries will side with Canada and meet the same fate... Canada will attempt to peace maker but will eventually be invaded and destroyed...Australia will some how miss all of this... the greta wall of China WILL be brought down :)P)....all of the coutnries in Africa will just continue on the war like ways they've been doing the past god knows how many years.... one of the coutnries will eventually shot a nucleaur missle that misses their target and hits the polar ice caps... flooding the Earth and killing us all who are left...

Well ain't I Johnny Sunshine? :p