Recreation any got theory on the downfall of the earth

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nightwarrior, Jun 28, 2003.

1. nightwarrior

nightwarrior New Member

where neptune at?

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

between pluto and uranus.

sigh...i can't believe i typed that..and seriously meant it...

3. Legato666

Legato666 New Member

HAHAHAHA oh thats good b-berry.I say humans will destroy each other in a nuclear winter type situation.Leaving the earth completely unpopulated and roaches will be the next step in evolution,until the sun explodes.

4. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

My theory?

My theory is that ten years down the world I'm gonna take over the world and one night, in my gigantic lair the size of Quebec that floats above the earth watching everyone, I'm gonna 'accidentally' press the "Destroy the entire world" button.

Nah. I wouldn't do that... too many cool places would be destroyed, such as Japan and French Poloyneisa.

With all the wars that always go on, the pollution and the sheer crapiness of life, we're gonna wipe ourselves out.

5. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

lol, not all comets come from the sun's side, and earth isn't holding still, it goes around the sun :)

May I ask how old are you?

I thought this thread was closed by the way.. :confused:

6. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

BMS opened it up again a page or two back.

7. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

OK! i must set this stright!!! if and when the sun explodes... it will ingulf mercury and venus, makeing the earth the closes plant to the sun, close as mercury is now. scorching all life (plants animals every thing) making all water evaperate. and no chance for survivel... if then we have found a way for inter plantiary travel (going from univerce to univerce) then those astronuts are going to come home to a distoyed planet..... and if there is still something to land on, they to will die!!! *evil laugh*
    But on other theorys, i think that man kind will end up making some sort of cyborg, or machine and they will turn against us and kill us. OR!!! a neucler bomb will miss its target hit a polar ice cap and drownd us!!! OR!!! (yet another idea) global warming will continue, and the same melting of the polar caps and we all drownd!!!!
    But the whole WWIII thing, i think that that will happen with in the next 20 to 30 years the way every one is fighting right now. Some country will betray there alies and start a war and then we can all expecet to build bomb shelters in our backyards.... but enough with all my theorys..lets give other people a chance hu!?

Hotaru :catgirl:

8. nightwarrior

nightwarrior New Member

why would you want to know my age i just said that to try to be funny.i didn't meant it.