RPG Archives BattleShip - PK4

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Avalanche, Dec 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BattleShip - PK4
    This is my first RPG and i think its gonna be a good one, well, star trek inspired me to make this becuase its like start trek but its on the BatleShip PK4, so i'll be the captain, captain Avalanche, and everyone who comes will be the people who are the crew, but after that we stop recruiting, i'll narate too, and i'll speak for the badies, but you have to do good cus they might kill us hehehe.

so come on and have a trip on the BattleShip PK4 !

2. Captain Avalanche stood there, his muscles tense, ready for another travel through deep space, his crew stood in front of him, ready for action, Captain Avalanche had gone on hundreds of travels, destrying enemy planets and enemy ships, to help his planet, his planet was Earth !, he was going to retire after this voyage, and hoped to enjoy it, his crew all looked young and ready to go...

{Captain Avalanche}
    So, you lot have joined the BattleShip army to protect your planet, and thats exactly what you are going to do...i on't want any lone soldiors, hero wannabes, were all a team, got that ?

(if you wanna be in the role play then say yes sir, but i'll only have a certain amount of people, i'll just see how many want to join first)

3. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

First Officer Cmdr. Mandio: "Yes sir!!, the crew is ready for your inspection."

4. ...thank you comander mandio, please enter the ship and start your routine check

5. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

female technician and 'coffee-girl' Yui : "Yes Sir!"
    *trips over and quickly stands up again*

6. ahhh, you must be out technician, nice to meet you, i wouldn't drink that coffee if i wewre you, that might be the only liquid you'll drink on the ship, and from experience its boring drinking coffee noin stop.

7. VM1070

Chief Engineer Davis: All systems ready to go down here Sir.

8. VM1070

Commander Mandio: Captain, we are ready to leave space dock on your orders.

9. (lance looks around and gazes at the area around him)
    ok comander mandio, you and your team go straight to the deck, then we will leave, and i'll give the mission briefing !

10. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

'goody, a mission,' Yui looked around a little disorientated,
    ' so, where are we going again sir?'

11. the planet just outside our mons orbit, it is a planet allied to earth, there we will re-fule and our comanders, and technicians shall have a meeting with the superiors, an they said there might be more recruits tere, so lets go, and technician Jackel, you are on the deck too, so make your way there and i'll tell the rst of the crew.

12. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

"Yessir!" *goes to the deck and waits*

13. (captain lance stood there for a few more secouds, then decided it was time o go...)
    (as he got to the deck comander mandio and technician yui were already there, also acompanid by a few other people who wee going to be with them)

ok, crew, the mission briefing...
    (captain lance told the crew the same he had told technician yui, the crew noded and got ready or departure)
    ok, comander mandio, you will be in charge of the weaponery and lift speed, technician yui, you will be in charge of the shields, you both have teams around the ship.

[you can name them, if you want, and make em do stuff]

ok, comander mandio, light speed five [out of 10] and technician yui, shields to 100% !

14. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

" sheilds 90%, 100%! 110%? *into com-radio* D' QUIT IT!!! sheilds 100% sir!"

15. COMANDER MANDIO ?

16. VM1070

Cmdr. Mandio: Helm, full impulse. Take us out of spacedock slow
    and steady. Weapons systems are at stand-by.
    Captain, we need course setting....

17. yes, course setting 673.543.22., planet go,uty (thats wasn't a typo), then we will reache the high counil, when we reach the planet comander mandio, you will be in charge technician yui wil assist you, you must re-fuel, and i will get a contract from the council so we can go through there space teritory. GO !

18. VM1070

Cmdr. Mandio: "Course layed in and set, all systems show ready.
    Warp drive is ready Captain, what speed do
    you wish??

19. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

"not too fast mind, the sheilds can't operate at a high level if there moving too fast."
    Yui noticed the captins stangled look,
    "sorry sir, but that's the side effects of powerfull sheilds"

20. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc; Yes sir! I'll join, if that's okay

ic; Mechanical technician Netharia (nicknamed "Needle" because of her sharp mint green hair that stuck every-which-way) stepped forwards and pulled down her computer goggles that hid her large brown eyes, "Ready for orders Sir!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.