RPG Archives BattleShip - PK4

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Avalanche, Dec 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axel

Axel New Member

thank you sir. I have got all my equiptment. I hope to be seeing you around and if you have any paintents then send them down to sick bay.

2. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Cmdr. Mandio: "Helm, lay in course---Warp 2, standby on my command. Commo, have we cleared with spacedock??"

Commo: "Yes sir."

Cmdr. Mandio: "Ok, lets get out of here while things are going well-----Warp 2, ENGAGE!!!"

3. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

"Welcome Axel,#
    Sheilds, 100% sir, sheilds 50%? SIR! the sheilds are failing!!"

4. shields failing ?, wait, camera 7 (the huge screen in front of the crew changed, there inside the ship were 5 men, they were hacking away at the shield generator, they could see 3 of there own people down already)Damn ! medic axel, when we are finished, you will help the wounded, ok ?, i'll message you one the com,(he pointed to the small batlleship- pk4 sign) ok cmdr mandio lets go !(cptn avalanche pulled out his faser and turned to go towards the door) oh and yui keep the shields going, i hiope they'll be up soon,

5. Axel

Axel New Member

yes sir, when your ready send the wounded to sick bay and I with the help of my team shall do what we can. Lets just pray that there are not to many wounded.

6. VM1070

Cmdr. Mandio: "All hands, intruder alert, repeat, intruder alert. Helm, whatever happens, don't slow us down. Yui, scan for any ships near us where these goons can from. Security team to Sheild Generator Room, we have uninvited guests."

Commander Mandio drew his phaser and joined the Captain in the turbo lift to meet the security team on the lower decks. The amount of damage already done was still unknown at this time, but they were determined to stop the unwanted guests.

7. cptn avalanche and cmdr mandio made there way down to were the intruders were located, as they entered th room, the intruders looked at them, they drew there fasers and both shot a single shot at the two, they both jumped back around the corner

"ok cmdr mandio, cover me!"

8. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Needle was calmly watching the monitors, she choked on her coffee when she saw the intruders, "Yui! Yui! Over here! We have intruders!" Yui rushed over, still carrying a pot of coffee,
    "Should I bring them some coffee!?"
    Needle rolled her eyes, "Oh sure, and while we're at it, lets bring some gift baskets, and a bottle of our finest champagne!"
    Yui laughed, "Oh I was only kidding, besides, we don't know how the intruders take their coffee."
    Needle groaned....

9. lance waited for a clearing of the shots, but hey just kept coming, he tapped his com and said "needle, yui, can you turn the lights of down here, then turn them back on, me and cmdr mandio should be able to surprise them, can you do that you two ? (he tapped his com and waited for a reply)

10. Axel

Axel New Member

"Axel taps his com and talks to cmdr mando" hay cmdr mandio, there are a couple of injured people down here, if you have any medics can you send them down here? Thanks. "Taps his com"

11. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

"yes sir!" Yui went back to the computer and typed quickly lots of codes and passwords when,
    "no way! SIR! Everythings loosing power! I can probably re-set the operating system but that could take a while.."

12. (he litened to yui and paused)
    ...ummm...do it !

13. Axel

Axel New Member

"Axel taps his com and talks to cptn Avalanche" hay man, are you crazy? if you turn of the lights it'll be harder to look after my patents, isn't there a way so that you can keep the lights on down here "Axel taps his com"

14. listen ! everyone, stop the lights thing then, i have a plan
    (he looked at cmdr mandio and wispered something
    You cover me, i'll run on in, you just shoot the hell out of the room and i'll concentrate on aiming, or if your a good shot then you'll kill em
    ok, ok team yui were leaving in 5 minutes, shields 100%, cmdr mandio when we get back we will launce
    (cptn avalanche jumpedd around the corner and bgan fireing his faser)

15. VM1070

The two officers proceeded with their plan. The captain going high with his phaser fire, while Cmdr. Mandio firing low.
    The 5 intruders couldn't adjust quick enough to this style of defensive phaser tag.
    Within seconds, three of the five were down. The last two decided to run off---not realizing they were running into the rest of the security detail that responded to Cmdr. Mandio.

16. ok, cmdr mandio get to the deck, lets go !(the two ran to the deck and sat in there ranked chairs)
    take off, we can talk about it later, i have been thinking it had something to do with the high superior
    (the ship took of and the intruders were locked up in the brig)
    needle hale the high superior, i want to talk about the intruders

17. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

"Yessir!"
    Needle tapped in the code for the superior's monitor at the HQ.
    The superior's face appeared on the screen in front of the Captain.

ooc; I'll let U take care of the conversation with the superior, Lance.:cool:

18. (oh, its ok, we have bakamattsu doing the superior, its ok.)
    (ok bakamattsu)

19. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Static sweeps over the image of a large, turnip-like member of the Uty alien race. The audio is also a bit garbled, though the words get through, like a door-to-door salesman through a bolt lock.

"Vessel bearing registration label PK-4, lower your armaments and defenses, and prepare to be boarded. You have made an unwelcome dump of vital planetary resources. Your ship is to be sequestered, and your crew taken into custody. Failure to comply will result in a more drastic course of action."

20. WHAT !, 5 of your men were found attacking our defense systems, we havn't done anything, its you have done the errors !
    i refuse to be boarded ! as we have done nothing wrong !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.