RPG Archives BattleShip - PK4

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Avalanche, Dec 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Cmdr. Mandio: "Yui, tell me our shields are working????"

"Davis, get ready for jump to warp---any speed, just get ready to get us out of here in a heartbeat."

"Captain, maintain your temper--the ship is still at risk until we can get the shields online."

2. superior !, we reuse to be boarded and we are leaving, we haver done noth....(just then the great guns of go,uty shot,the pulse could destroy any ship, it got closer and closer)

cmdr madio-WARP !

(the ship warped out and inot another galaxy, they had escaped the pulse ray and the superior)

(thnxs bakamattsu)

3. VM1070

Cmdr. Mandio: "Captain, you really need to learn to control your temper. If those cannons had hit us, we would all be space dust now. I am not saying what happen was right, just that as your 1st officer, it is my job to keep you out of trouble. How about you throw me a bone once in a while."

"Bridge to Sickbay, how are our wounded Doctor??"

4. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Needle slumped back in her seat and sighed, "All this warping's giving me a headache. The engines won't last much longer at this rate...." She turned, "Hey Yui! What's the report on the shields!?"

5. Axel

Axel New Member

"Axel taps his com" sickbay to bridge, there are alot of people wounded cmdr Mandio but nothing we can't handle. no one is dead but we were luckey this time. I'll get back to you when everythink is good."Axel taps his com and gets back to work"

6. (cptn avalanche stood there, he'd been standing there for a while now, he was still looking at the huge screen, but it wasn't the picture of the superior, but into space, he looked confused, and depressed, he turned slowly to cmdr mandio)
    i'd like to gather a meeting, in the meeting room, everyone counting axel, ok ?(he said it so calmly, it confused the crew a bit, why wasn't he angry or why didn't he let them dock ?)

i'll be waiting in there

7. Axel

Axel New Member

sorry I took some time. Are you all right sir? You don't sound to good, why don't you go down to sick bay later.

8. no, no i'm ok, i'm just confused, why did the superior council say we did that, we did nothing wrong !, cmdr mandio i'd like you to do some resaerch on why or what appened back there

(we were framed)

9. Axel

Axel New Member

sorry sir I didn't catch the last part.

10. (when i say ummit in brackets its not in the roleplay)
    i think i'm going to have a few hours sleep, cmdr mandio you take over

11. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

That night, Needle lay awake in her bunkbed, fully dressed in her usual body jacket and jeans. Her roommate 9who can be another character or someone else) was snoring loudly. She was amusing herself by attempting to hack into the ship's stock and order more scented soap when she heard a noise... *drip....drip*
    "Bloody leaking faucet...." Needle got out of bed and walked into their tiny bathroom - The tap was turned off.
    A little unerved, Needle glanced around, she saw a.....

"Captain! Captain!" Needle came skidding into the Captains quarters, he was asleep, so Needle screamed, "Captain! We have a code 19 in crews quarters! A Con. virus! I repeat! A CON. VIRUS! The supierior must have plated it on our ship when we escaped!!!

ooc; A con. virus (concentated virus) is a computer Virus that can take on a physical form and attack humans in various ways.
    (just a freaky idea....)

12. (sounds like a good diea)
    who wha ?, mer don't wanna do dat
    (he said half asleep)
    huh ?, virus damn !, wake the ship, and seel that area, i'm sorry needle, your quarters will be somewere else
    (thw two ran to the quatrers in a hurry to get any phisycal details before it were to be seeled off, of course, the virus would effect anyone near to it for tow long, maybe needle was already effected)
    what happened to your room...
    (the two stopped, there in front of them was needles roommyte, he had been efected and it was pritty bad)
    well !, talk about waking up omn the wrong side of the bed !
    (the two pulled out there faser and got ready for combat !)

13. VM1070

Needle's roommate had mutated into a hideous thing. The human features were all gone at this point. The captain and Needles pointed their phasers at the thing in front of them and opened fire. The force setting on the phaser insinerated the creature into a small pile of dust. The captain quickly ordered a team to scan the rest of the ship for more of these Con Virus'.

14. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Needle felt a sudden tingle go up her arm, she lifted her micro-decoder-chip (which also doubled as an armgaurd) from her lower arm and she nearly passed out.
    There was a black line, running from the centre of her pulse point and up her arm, it had already reached the elbow...
    "EEEEEK!" she jumped backwards, but couldn't escape the thing.
    "A virus pulse! I've got a freakin' virus pulse!!!!"
    THe captain turned. Needle was beginning to shiver, the virus pulse was taking effect... "That son of a.... He bit me..... the virus bit me...."
    The captain called to the gaurds, "get the ship's Doctor here now!"
    Needle wouldn't last long, as soon as the black line reached her heart, she would mutate.
    The captain made to help her up, but she struggled to her feet herself, sweating and panting from the effort "No sir.... I.... I am fine..... We must evacuate the others first..."

15. VM1070

Cmdr. Mandio: "Bridge to Captain, our scans have shown that the virus is contained on your deck. All other parts of the ship have been sealed off. We can send a tech crew in to eliminate the virus at the source."

"Sick-bay, be ready for any infected crewmen we encounter that haven't been mutated beyond our help."

16. VM1070

The captain rushed Needles to sickbay where the doctor was waiting for them. Her condition was still in the early stages which enabled the doctor to treat her and keep her alive. The captain's face showed the concern he was feeling as one of his vitual crewmen were now out of commission and god's knows how many more might be infected by this assault on his ship.

17. (spoke back to mandio on his com)
    do what you cna, just try to help the peole who are effected, and medic get your self down ere and help !

18. Axel

Axel New Member

cmdr, I'll sort out neddle but in the mean while you should go and see one of the other medics in case you have cort the virus.

"soon later" cptn, you should come and see this, 've never seen this before but it spreads quick, as you no it starts in the upper area of the arm while paralyzing it. It then makes its way around the body. Soon once they are fully paralyzed, when they can't eat, drink, nothing they shall die so i'll start looking for a cure while my team shall try to carm the people have have the virus.

19. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Needle was resting her bitten arm in a support, and tapping codes into her handheld computer, with her other, good arm.
    Her computer was a living library, there had to be a cure in there somewhere, but so far no avail.
    But then it came. She called to Axel, "Dr. Axel! I've found it! I've found a cure!"
    Axel came running and saw the image on the computer, "Phungorium, a rare element..."
    "Yes," replied Needle, "and if I know my chemistry, it can only be found in one planet in the universe..." Needle opened up the full paragraph on Phungorium and felt her hopes fade, "But it's thousands of lightyears away, we'll need to warp, and get the sheilds ready."
    "But we need to get Yui. She's the only one who can operate the sheilds."
    At this Needle felt a sudden rush of Panic, "Yui!" She cried, "Yui was in the next room from me and my roommate! She won't know about the virus!"
    Axel seemed confused, "But the captain ordered everyone in that area to evacuate didn't he?"
    "Yes." replied Needle, "but Yui can sleep through anything! She won't know!"
    Axel looked really worried, "What!? So Yui's stuck in her room with that thing!!!??"

20. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Meanwhile, far away, Yui wakes up and looks around,
    "wha? Damn it's quiet. Has everyone gone to dinner already?" she got no reply.
    Yui stood up and walked over to the door,
    "ouch! Damnit my ankle!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.