Anime Beyblade.. LET IT RIP!!!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, May 22, 2003.

1. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

oh yeah my mom gave me them in 1996 to keep as a colection*still confused

bluedragonite i feal the same way me and a group of friends think some anime Boys are cute too *pats Bluedragonite on the back* all the girl anime lovers think atleast one anime boy is cute and i bet its the otherway around too

i still think kai is the beast looking in Beyblade

2. shohen

shohen New Member

I loved the anime know I'm looking for the manga you can wacth on fox family kids thats where I wacth it.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Okay i went and bought the ps1 game

4. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Whats the game about about Basher?

5. Basher

its kinda cool. You get to build your own beyblade with parts (they give you one at the beginning though not very strong though). You play against all the important characters. there is a competition for you to play and try to win. you can control the beyblade once it is on the field unless it has high powers and your not strong enough (this goes buy how much experience (levels) you got). You can also envoke attacks on the other persons beyblade. The bet beast also has levels. I wanna see if mine will turn into dragoon. I have baby dragoon.

6. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

WOW! thats cool i wanna get that game do you know where i can get it

7. Basher

I got mine at software etc. for $10 new.

8. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

Ughh...

PEOPLE!!
    BEYBLADE is a HALF HOURS COMMERCIAL!
    It's just a poorly drawn anime with annoying characters to sell a toy. It's a FAD. It will be over by next year.

9. Basher

face it beyblade is in and pokemon is out. also yu gi oh is in too

10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Re: Ughh...

Exactly! Exactlyyyy! The people making it don't give a damn about the anime. As long as you buy the stupid toys, they'll be happy. Anyways, I hate that show tbh, it sucks, and like Shadow-san said, It's a half an hour commerical.

11. Basher

YOU don't have to buy the toys. Its not a commercial its a cute show so there. :p

12. Quistis

Quistis New Member

Oh my god Basher I am sorry but its crap and yes a commercial!!!!

look any type of show that is this stupid and has more toys then it needs means it is probably for sell and they made some stupid plot to go with it. I mean it ****ING spinning tops!!! and they hit each other, wow!! :rolleyes: and those characters, ewww, I mean they look odd and are draw badly in my opinion.

I am just giving my opinion but I hate it when ppl say stupid things are cute, sorry Basher19 but I do.

13. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

I'm not that sure 'bout it, i saw 'bout 3 times, but still, it was pretty good.;)

14. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Ok, I never saw the show, but my 12 year old cousin obsesses over it all. I was playing with his... tops.. beyblades (whatever) and THEY were fun I think. But I can believe you about the show... it was probally made just to sell the toys. Why is it animes like this- Pokemon, Yugi Oh, Beyblade, gets all the toys?!? I want Inu Yasha toys!! And a whole lotta others. But unlike the mass-produced Yugi and Poke cards, Beyblades, etc, I think it's best to stick with an anime with a storyline... not a commercial. I get what you mean, people.

15. Fushigi Rockna

Because they're very, veyr popular amongst children. Stuff like YGO, Beyblades, and Pokemon are sickenly popualr in japan, because kids in Japan like to collect stuff (and shows that involve their favorite hobby, collecting stuff). Only the most popular animes in Japan come over here and are displayed on TV (and are given the whole emdia's attention). Otakus like to think that stuff like Nurse soemthing-somehting, (whatever, just a stupid example) is popular in japan, more popular than stuff like Pokemon and YGO, that's not true. Japan's a sucker for cute stuff. YGO, Pokemon, etc. are extremly, EXTREMLY popular. So they get the pleasure of coming over here and being displayed on TV, getting toys and such... tehy'll take whatever's popular form that country.

Besides, YGO kicks arse. :D it deserves it's own toys.

And Inu-Yasha is aimed at older audiences. Shows like YGO and Pokemon at aimed at a much younger audience, the audience which buys toys and plays with them. ;)

16. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Exactly. Little kids show in America, or Japan (Pokemon, Beyblade)= Little Kids= Them being sucked into these kinds of shows= LOTS of toys= "MOMMY!!!! BUY ME MORE BEYBLADES!!!"

Thats breaking it down.

17. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

And this is a bloody change from Western animation... how?

Do you really think that Transformers and He-Man weren't essentially half-hour long ads?

The show is obviously intended for children. If you enjoy it, fine, if not, shut up, because odds are you fell for the same stupid ploy as a child.

The guy who invented the pet rock made millions. At least beyblades do something.

There are lots of poorly animated shows that are good.

18. Solo

Solo New Member

man Neph, do you ever shut up? i mean, everyone has the right to post their own opinion just like you have, why you always goin around tellin people to shut up when you, yourself, hasnt?

:p

19. Quistis

Quistis New Member

Great now he is trying to prove ME wrong *sigh* I dont very much care.

Ya I probably fell for it too but oh well I aint going to this time. The hole spinning tops thing is pretty stupid b/c that is the oldest thing to come up with for a weapon or whatever the hell it is. Anyway I dont care about this show I hate the drawing b/c they make me dizzy and this one guy looks so stupid I must laugh. Anyway if you watch it fine but dont make me watch it. I am giving my personal opinnion and so is everyone else if people ave a problem OH WELL I am who I am and you dont like it then FINE! I dont very much care!