Anime Beyblade.. LET IT RIP!!!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, May 22, 2003.

1. Yuki S.

Yuki S. New Member

Kai IS my fav he is so cute :shy3: .Did u know that Kai is the leader of the beybrakers.I couldnt believe it at first.It is kidda hard to think Kai as the leader though.I mean he dose give the guys some advice every now and then.

2. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

I'mmmmm not too fond of Beyblade myself.
    Once again, another rip-off from the formula stolen of Pokémon.
    A group of people who have a bunch of monsters which are used to fight others. Really fun, and just tell me, how on earth can you save the entire world with spinning tops? Even if there is a beast inside it...

Come on, it's too predictable. The fights are too predictable as well. You KNOW the 3-set matches end up with 1 point for Bladebreakers, then 1 point for other team (or other way around and then Bladebreakers win.
    --"Yeah what did you expect? If they immediatly lost 2 sets, they would've lost the match automaticly!"
    Yeah, so? About time they should face a loss once in a while. And if they lose, they're like "I'll pay him back! I will win next time!"
    There goes the essence of sports and competition: having fun and learning how to live with your loss. No, nowadays sports is about prestige and earning money.

Darn, I'm wandering off again... Ah well, better to shut up now. Cheerio!

3. Yuki S.

Yuki S. New Member

you can get beyblades at target, walmart, a fredmyers ect.....any shtore with toys and they have them...trust me i have 25 beyblades...but my fav is Driger, and Dranzer....oh and i think Kai is the best and Max...can really say anything about Ray since he's my Twin.....:anime: but yeah.....

4. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

Hey the best bit beast I like is Dragoon and Dranzer.What about you guys?