Anime Beyblade.. LET IT RIP!!!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, May 22, 2003.

1. Alakai

Alakai New Member

Heh I used to watch this show while I was eating breakfast... I didnt really like it but it was the only thing on so I watched it anyways... I think its gonna be like pokemon.. all the kiddies will buy the games and toys and then years later realize they wasted 1000 bucks on crap.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

first of all beyblade is on its own level of coolness. I like it because it reminds me of pogs. Its not a commercial because it never says go buy their toys. as far as spending 1000 bucks goes that your own fault.

3. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Beyblade. Is the worst thing I have ever seen. Ever. While watching it, I, for the entire time, entertained the thought of gouging out my eyes, so that I could use them to block my ears. Who knows, maybe if I jammed them in far enogh it might deafen me permanently... It was horrible. Terrible animation, terrible voice acting, terrible strory(from what I saw anyway), the very concept of it is terrible. I mean, how do you train and use skill at something that is random? You throw the tops into a ring and they spin until they hit each other. It's just plain retarded. Seriously. It is the worst anime I have ever seen. Horrible.
    Pogs pwnz beyblade, at least they didn't inflict a lame *** cartoon on us.

4. Basher

WHY DID YOU WATCH IT IF YOU HATED IT.
    I agree with Neph (thats why i luv you so much) at least neph sees that it is a show and some ppl like it. Atleast i think so. and yeah we all buy into that cartoon or anime fade. Face it somethings do not last.

SOLO don't tell neph to shut up. he is just telling a point.

As far as the show goes i like it because the characters try their best at beyblade, they play with their heart, and sometimes they win and sometimes they lose. They have fun. I like beyblade and i will never change my mind about it. At least its not Barney. That purple dino is creepy.

5. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Oh crikey.

Look. Here's the thing.

Ultimately, if you don't like the show, the answer is rather simple.

Don't watch it.

And Solo, here's the thing... if you don't like a show... I mean, why... care? I mean, I'm not a fan of Dragonball Z but I dont go into DBZ threads shouting "OMG DBZ SUCKS!!!!"

I can understand why some people might rage on about how they hate it, but ultimately wouldnt the smartest thing to do be to just let the thread -die- due to lack of participation?

Oh, grow a thicker skin. I'm not trying to prove anyone wrong, I'm simply playing devils advocate here. I dont like Beyblade.

But while your points stand, I do believe its fair to point out that stupid fads always come and go, and ultimately, this one will go. And rather soon too.

6. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Basher, Neph you're both right, I mean if you don't like a show DON'T WATCH IT! It's really a simple concept to grasp. Like if you don't like a certain food you don't eat it right? It's no reason to keep on ranting on about it!
    *sorry Im in a BAD mood right now*

7. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Zero, that's exactly right. We all have a right to express but if you don't like it, simply don't watch it anymore... [hugs] And nobody should be in a bad mood Cheer up! ^__^

8. Quistis

Quistis New Member

I hope your right, because I DONT watch the dam show but I babysit kids who play with the shitty toys and see those gay *** commercials all the time. Its like everywhere :dizzy2: I truly hope your right, because if I see one more stupid beyblade toys :mad:

9. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Well here's my reasoning. I watched it, with the foreknowledge that I probably wasn't going to like it, but I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt. I hated it while watching it, but it was kind of morbidly fascinating, how bad it was managing to be. I also wanted to watch it to have a refference point to any conversations I might be involved in which may involve Beyblade. I posted in this thread because I could not keep quiet about such an awful show. Unless one of my posts is adressed, I probably won't be posting in this thread again. And there you go.

10. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

And about "silly" weapons...Filpinos and other small cultures use yo yo as weapons. That's abstract, but it's totally true. There's also "war boomerangs" that don't come back and do a pretty fair amount of damage. And war HAMMERS...that's just silly in itself. So is a 5 foot long sword, and yet, both Japanese and European feudal eras have them.

*shrug*

I just don't see exactly how you TRAIN a top. But, stupider weapons have been made...you can at least THROW the top's pointy end. ^_^

And I saw 5 minutes of the show, went to the toilet, and proceeded to lose a lunch I swear I dind't have. We also sell the game, which I personally condemn to hell. *nod*

11. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Well Yeah i dont get how you 'train' a top. bt i still like it

12. Basher

they train the bit beast and their selves together. like at the beginning Tyson never had a bit beast and he trained himself enough to destroy that guy who was taking all the beyblades.
    they do controll the movement of the beyblade because of the bit beast inside. and i like the show too.
    IT HAS BEEN said many of times if u don't like something then don't watch it.

13. Basher

Sorry about the double post but this needs to be said.
    FOR all the ppl who don't like Beyblade guess what there is going to be another Beyblade second season. HAHA. Its called Beyblade VFORCE with 51 new episodes. And BTW Beyblade is the hottest selling toy but ill never buy it. 3-2-1 LET IT RIP!!!!
    I love the intro to beyblade. I hope it is the same in the next season

14. Fushigi Rockna

I cna't help not watching it... my brother ALWAYS has control over the remote. T_T

Neph makes execellant points... even when my brother's watching it, I just elave the room, too bad the computers in the same room as the tv, but then I just listen to Japanese seiyuus singing their character's image songs and let that be that. :)

But the toy is crap. >.< and on your point Neph, pet rocks, eww, i never did like those. :) People will buy anything.

And I ahve seen V-Force, it migth amke up for the previous season, they re-did the animation... so all the characters are ultra cute little kids. :p And there's this psycho b**** named Hilary, but fi there's no Tala, I ain't watchin'. :p

Oh and the guy that does Ray's voice, Danny soemthing, he's a hottie. :)

15. Basher

Hey how did u see it already? *gets mad* bangs head on comp desk... DARN IT DARN IT. stupid crap.. uggg *mumbles* blarni and all this rotten crap.
    Well i hope it is on soon or else i might just buy it sub

16. Fushigi Rockna

YTV played it on the last day of school. 3 episodes of the new season... my brother was watching them, and I stopped to watch to see if they improved on anything, and plus I wnated to see the new cutesy art...

17. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

The flying disks are cool but everything else about Bey Blade sucks.Bey Blade is'nt that good.:mad:

18. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

Hey man...i agree with ya on that one ..... even the GBA game sucks !!

19. Basher

Never played The GBA game though. but i do like the ps1 game

20. Fushigi Rockna

My brother borrowed the ps1 game for it, and I played it... it ain't that bad... but uh.... I *REALLY* suck. >.< Blah, but you can still fight Tala! Yay! :)