RPG Archives Buredorana (Blade Runner)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by UOKenny, Apr 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Ok this RPG may be a little wierd and if you dont like plz tell me what I need to change.

This story takes place in the year 1252 in japan.The ninja clan has just emerged and are living their mark on the world.People are still in chaos and battle their fudes with the sword.Their are three feared worriors who appose one another know as the Buredorana.These worriors all have defferent personalities and fight one another constantly.Other worriors still fight but none are as famus as the Buredorana.Many try to hunt them for each holds a valuable bounty over their heads.

I will need three people to select the Buredorana as their occupation.I will also need one student under my character.

Info needed to join:
    Japanese Name:
    Meaning:
    Appearance:
    Clothes:
    Weapons:
    Alliance:
    Personality:
    Clan:
    Martiel Arts Style:

My Character:
    Japanese Name:Suiyoubi Disome
    Meaning:Water Master
    Apperance:Look at my avatar that is me
    Clothes:A black fighting suit worn under black robes.
    Weapons:His hands
    Alliance:Nutral
    Personality:He is kind and old but very strict.He pushes his students to their extremes to show them their true power.
    Martiel Arts Style:Suiyoubi Hishimora

well tell me if you like.

2. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Jap name: Getsu Shi
    Meaning: Moon Child
    Appearence: Waist length silver- blonde hair. Average height, Copper colored(gold sort of, like old gold) eyes and tanned skin from training outside.
    Clothes: Like her masters but another color. Grey fighting suit under dusty red colored robes.
    Weapons: A bamboo staff even though her master uses his hands she rather have some type of weapon with her.(there will probably be more later as she gets through her training)
    Alliance: Neutral(like her master)
    Personality: Kind but also Stubborn at times to keep up her training even after shes almost falling over and to take care of him. If he gets hurt she'll be stuborn to get him to back down and rest.
    Clan:Shes traveled nearly all her life and doesn't know her clan. She just happened to stumble upon Master Disomes home and beged him to train her. Shes worked hard to become his top student.
    Martial Arts Style: Same as her masters.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Japanese Name: Yuko
    Meaning: Gracious child
    Appearance:?
    Clothes:cloak
    Weapons:?
    Alliance:?
    Personality:?
    Clan:?
    Martiel Arts Style:?

my character is going to be a mysterious character that shows up every now and then. Can i have her somehow connected to Master Disome? like maybe she used to be his neighbor or something... anyway just pm me with ur answer UOKenny or if ur on when i am im me.

4. Sakuramon

Sakuramon Guest

Japanese Name:Sakura
    Meaning:Cherry Blossom
    Appearance:Chocolate brown hair and emerald eyes. Her skin is tanned from training.
    Clothes:Blue fighting outfit under a white robe
    Weapons:Hands and a glaive
    Alliance:Neutral
    Personality:people judge her wrong just because she's a girl but she's a fierce fighter and can fight with a strong will and heart.
    Martial Arts Style:Hiroshima

What does a Blade Runner do??

5. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

They are kind of like samari.Err more like Ronin because they have no alliance with emorers.They fight consantatly building their skills for their own reasons and no one else's.All three Buredorana rival each other each wanting to be the best.

6. Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda New Member

Japanese Name: Akira
    Appearance: black hair with purple highlights and tanned skin.
    Clothes: Black pants with silver thread, and a dark blue shirt.
    Weapons: switches between alot of different things and still deciding what she likes more.
    Alliance:Neutral
    Personality: Kind, but sometimes tends to gets excited at times which gets her in trouble at times.
    Martial Arts Style: Hiroshima

7. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Ok so we need one more Buredorana and we can get started!

8. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

Japanese Name:yamiosho genchu
    Meaning:fighting demon
    Appearance:silver hair spiked.
    Clothes:loose headband draped across left eye,black ninja suit with a mask attached to go to the nose,tan vest.
    Weapons:throwing stars,throwing knives, fists.
    Alliance:none.....yet!
    Personality:likes to play jokes but is serious during battle.
    Clan:shinobi
    Martiel Arts Style: ninjitsu

can i join??

9. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

We are going to go ahead and start and when some one decides to be the third Buredorana they can jump in

BIC:
    Master Disome had woken up at 4:30 in the morning to meditate a little befor his student awoke.He sat under the waterfall thinking about current events.With the rise of the new fighting style ninjitsu also came assassins of a new kind.This worried him very much because being one of the top ranked fighting masters in japan could bring him trouble.Not trouble just for him self but for his student as well.He had only agreed to teach his fighting style to one person so that it would live on and only one would could be called the best.If he and his student were to be attacked it could mean that the Suiyobi Hishimora style of fighting would indeed dye out.He notticed the sun rising and expected his student to awake at any moment......

10. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu had awakened with the sun on her face and stretched her arms carefully, stretching out muscles that had stiffened while she slept.

She slid out from under the blankets rubbing a little sleep from her eyes and stretched again, doing a few exercises before she pulled on her grey fighting suit and grabed up her staff. As she jogged out to meet her master she grabed a piece of bread, tearing off small pieces to eat as she jogged, reaching him even as she finsihed the last piece, bowing deeply toward him,"Good Morning Master."

It was muffled and she gulped the bread down before trying again,"Uh Good Morning Master Disome."

She kepted her head bowed, waiting for his reply...

11. Tears

Tears Guest

OOC:

Stats:
    Japanese Name: Owari
    Meaning: the end (usually used to indicate the end of a book though)
    Appearance: 18 year old female. Black hair, green eyes, pale. Has the tendency to tilt her head sideward and give you a long, blank, stare.
    Clothes: a black turtle-neck shirt (you probably know the one I’m talking about. Not the sloppy Western turtle-neck, but the straight stiff kind with buttons), with a white lotus flower printed on it. White pants. Black shoes.
    Weapons: katana
    Alliance: Chaotic neutral
    Personality: She knows her name and her clan, yet her past, her present and her future are unknown to her. She posses sword skills, yet can't pinpoint their source. She also knows one thing more: her goal. To find her purpose. What she has to do with her life. Only to be explained by whom defeats her. Well, that is what she keeps telling herself anyway. In short: She’s tumbling on the edge of insanity.
    Clan: Lotus
    Material Arts Style: Von Dom: karate-like (trades basic damage for speed) style, but adds a weapon along with a greater variety of manoeuvres.

If anyone doesn't feel okay with this, then tell me, and I will edit/delete stuff.

BIC:
    Owari wondered aimlessly through the city. She was here for a reason. She knew that much. Something had pulled her here. Someone possessing skill had his residence near here. She needed to find. Needed to know. Her purpose. Only to be explained by ‘who defeats her’. No such luck. Not yet. But soon, she hoped. Soon she would find someone who would.

12. Broll

Broll New Member

Japanese Name: Yatamicha
    Meaning: Silent Death
    Appearance: "6'4" Tall, Dark Brown eye almost black ( His left eye is grey and is blind in it), has a scar on his left eye, Red Spikey Hair, and is 115 LBS.
    Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt with Black pants and gloves.
    Weapons: Two Katanas
    Alliance: Nuetral
    Personality: Quiet and has a bad temper.
    Martiel Arts Style: Jojutsu

13. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

yamiosho chuckled as he stared at the mangled corps that was his prey. "ha that wasn't even a challenge! i need to find a real opponent. these last few days have been pretty boring." jumps into a tree outside the city. he looked at a piece of paper "ok so my next target is a person called Owari" he looks at the picture and nods "ok" he goes into town and stops and pulls the paper out again and looks up "that's her!" and with that he rushes off to catch her. "i hope she can give me a challenge!"

14. Tears

Tears Guest

A change in the air. Power closing in. Owari stopped walking, jerked her head sideward and drew her katana in one fluid motion. She held the katana on eyes height, standing in battle-pose, as she examined the one approaching. Silver hair, ninja clothing, masked. She didn’t know what he wanted, but she could sense some skill in his movements. He might actually be a challenge. Owari tilted her head, and stared with expressionless eyes at the masked man, not saying a word, nor making any further movement.

15. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Yuko tied a note to a rock and tossed it so it landed next to Suiyoubi Disome. She smiled as he picked it up and thought over what she had written. She would always be there for her friend even if she could not talk to him face to face. She thought over what she had written all it had said was that the ninja's were in town and attacking and killing skilled fighters and that she would be there to stay and watch over him and his student and if he chose to take more students she would watch over them to, in repayment for what he had done for her.

16. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Disome had finished reading the note and looked up at his pupil. "We must take beter arm train twice as hard as we had befor." he said to her. "From now one we will get up two hours earlyer and stay up two hours later.There is no time to waste with the formation of this new cold hearted clan.....The Ninja.They have began to move in on our home town and we will surely be a target." he sighed "Now then go begin your speed training and I will make us some hot tea."

17. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu nodded when she had heard what he said,"Yes Master."

She bowed and turned, jogging toward the section that they had set out where she did her speed training, lowering the staff to the ground to stretch before lifting it again and twirling it infront of her, taking her time to build up speed. If she went into the faster move to quickly she could trip over herself more easily and crack her head open. She had bonked herself over the head when she had first started training. Master Disome had just arrived when she had done it and she had been repremended for it. She didn't want it to happen again..

She shook it off and continued, her speed building up and she moved into the swings, spins, a few leaps and kicks, moving from place to place, her hair swirling with her movements.

18. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he stops right in front of her looking into her searching eyes. "hmph! you don't look so dangerous from what i've heard." pulls out the paper and looks from the paper to the person"it says your a ruthless killer and shouldn't be let to live,hmmmm, but i have been paid to kill you so, whatever." he shruged and threw a wave of throwing stars and knives at owari and started to laugh.

ooc:hey guys just to let you know you can only see one of my eyes. the other is behind the band on my head,ok?

19. Broll

Broll New Member

All the sudden Yatamicha jumps in front of Owari and then slings his sword once and breaks all the ninja stars, " You, of all Ninjas, should know that you should rest before making another kill, even if your earliest fighter was weak!" Then Yatamicha jumped behind Owari grabbed her by the collar and tossed behind him,
    "If you want to get to her, you have to go through me!"

20. Tears

Tears Guest

Owari landed on the ground after being graphed and tossed back by this new red-haired man, who interfered the wave of throwing weapons. She looked confused, and slowly got back to her feet. “You protect. Why?” She asked, looking at the fallen throwing weapons from Yamiosho. Before waiting for a real answer, she just added: “Thank you.” She made a short bow, and smiled.

Owari fell completely silent, turned to look at Yamiosho, and frowned. She slowly raised her katana again, and then suddenly shot forwards towards Yamiosho, only to stop five inches in front of him. Her left elbow bended, and shooting towards his liver-area, while her right (katana-holding-hand) was shooting just past his neck, trying to take his attention away from the approaching elbow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.