RPG Archives Buredorana (Blade Runner)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by UOKenny, Apr 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu looked around. She had no weapon in hand since she had no chance to get ahold of it before she was leaving the place to get her master out.

She spotted what looked like a staff on the ground and darted toward it, sliding in a crouch to grab it, only to find it was a long sword,"Must be one from inside that was blown out. Thats a good thing..."

She rose to her feet, pulling the sword out and leaveing the sheath at her feet. She knew sword fighting and staff fighting and hoped that would do well enough. She settled the sword into a relaxed defence even as she started back toward him, walking sideways till she was infront of the woman and her master then forward and toward him, raising the sword only slightly, a faint shift of position that still held her in defence.

She suddenly broke into a run toward him, her barefeet(from being inside before) clipping the ground quickly, she had also striped off the dusty red robe to reveal the grey training outfit and now raced toward him, hair flying back, sword out and angled to slash at him and block any attacks.

OOC: Don't kill her. Give me a chance to fight. I'm fighting as a girl who only knows a few things now so I'm limited to what exactly I can do.
    At most soon we'll see if you can knock her out but your char can probably easily dodge her attacks. We'll see though.

2. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he saw her attack and pulled a dagger out as she slashed. there was a loud clang as he stopped the sword. he quickly turned and thrust his palm into her stomach knocking her back. he the threw two throwing stars at her.

ooc:don't worry i won't ^_^

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

She slid back, keeping the sword angled. She was able to knock one throwing star away with a slash of the sword but the other slashed her cheek before she could shift out of the way.

She growled under her breath and after being fully on her feet and steady she darted forward again, starting the blade straight forward but at the last second, changing it into a slash toward his legs, the dull end of the blade toward him and pushed her weight behind the twist to throw him off his feet or mostly off balance.

OOC: Hehe Ya gotta take this hit. I took one so far.

4. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he got hit by the sword and fell back. when he hit the ground he pushed off the ground and flips into the air. he lands and runs at her drawing 2 daggers. he slashed at her makind an x shape with the blades.

5. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

She leaped back a step to out distance from the daggers, shoving the sword for only a moment against the X of the daggers before sweeping the sword up to shove them apart and cracked the back of the sword against one of his hands, near the numb point, half trying to aim for the point which would numb his fingers and leave him with one hand.

OOC: Up to you if you take it. If you do then I have to take some more hits.

6. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he got hit with the sword and pulled his hand back "rgh!! you'll pay for that" he threw 3 throwing knives at her and at the same time ran at her so she has to block his punches or the knives.

7. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

She saw both coming and blocked the knives first in hopes that she'd stand up to his fists better then blades and dodged back after knocking the knives down and tried to put some space between them to be able to block his punches better.

8. Broll

Broll New Member

"That is enough!" Yatamicha shouted out, "You're only attacking a girl... You coward!" Yatamicha then drew both of his Katanas and ran straight at Yaminosho.

OOC: Sorry for the second wait I just got back from another vacation, in Virginia.

9. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu growled under her breath and dove at the other man, shoving him in the belly with her sholder to knock him off course,"I'm no girl! I'm the student of Master Disome! I can fight for myself! Get back!"

10. Broll

Broll New Member

"Believe me, if you want to fight a trained assassin, you're going to have to train more!"

11. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu snorted and shoved away,"Im fighting for my Master. You wouldn't understand it. Now stand aside and let me fight on my own."

She twisted to land in a crouch, her golden hair moving with her to flow over one sholder and along her back.

12. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he watched them fight and was strating to get annoyed "i'll fight both of you if i have to!!"and with that he threw a wave of shrunkens at them trying to hit them.

13. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu dove out of the way of the attack, scrambling when she was out of the way and racing toward him, sword angled.

14. Broll

Broll New Member

Yatamicha struck every sharuken with both of his katanas and quickly jumped to Yaminosho's left and ran straight at him with his swords in the shape of an "X".

15. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he watched them come at him and sat down and let him hit him. instantly he flew back as he was hit by them and hit a tree. he lay on the ground for a second then he desinigrated into a tree stump. a voice came from behind them "think fast" he pelted them with the rest of his shrunkens.

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu twisted and slashed, ducking the slashed pieces of shrunkens flew by her,"Oi! Come on! Actually fight me!"

17. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"i plan on it" he rushed at them and jumped into the air and made a cross sign with his fingers. "THE HOLY DEATH!!" he lifted his right arm and dropped it so it crossed his other hand. when his fingers hit, a blast of energy came from his fingers in a wave form at her. "HA! stop that!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.