RPG Archives Buredorana (Blade Runner)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by UOKenny, Apr 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu steped to one side, still outside, watching,"Be careful Master."

She turned a glare toward Shinobi,"Your in trouble now. Leave before you get in more trouble."

Her silver hair hung around her, seeming to wave and twitch on its own even though she wasn't moving, staff raised in more of a defence now.She was a bit smaller then normal girls her age were but as strong in power and speed then she had needed to be by now.

2. Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda New Member

ooc: ok, i don't mean to be annoying or anything, but can someone please tell me what's going on, I am kind of lost.

3. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he satnds up and sits on the edge of the building looking down at the group. he signals the men to circle around but it loks like they are leaving. he jumps down "now i know what i have done and i have realized it was wrong, now i am asking for your forgiveness...... i was blinded by money. please forgive me." as he stalls the men sneak down into ally ways and dig holes, and puts something into the holes before running away from town.

4. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Disome had seen the men and their hole digging and decided not to let the leader go.... He quickly sent four of the five after him and they held his limbs while the fith turned to the men "If you take back your gift then I shall release him but kill us and you kill him as well"

OOC:well zelda the group has gotten cought up in a battle against the ninjas.It doesn't seem that all the ninjas are on each others side and we are not sure the alliances of the Buredorana.

5. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu watched before shaking her head at the guys words,"Hes nothing but a rat...He wouldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it..."

She glanced toward Master Disome,looking at all of his forms, she had a feeling which was the real master but didn't want to point that out to the men so she looked to each image, her gaze flickering to each one,"Let me know if you need help master."

she tilted her head, silver hair falling lightly against her. She wasn't as strong as her master and probably couldn't fight the ninjas on her own well enough but she could do some damage and wanted to help him.

6. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

yaminosho started to laugh "your not the only one with tricks old man DOPPLEGANGER!!" with that he multiplied into 5 people "ha now we have a fair fight! now get the others my doubles!!" with that the other 4 ran to the doubles and freed the real yaminosho and they got ready for battle.

7. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Disome threw out one giant net that covered all five and pulled them into one.He then re-joined with his five and approached him to say "Multi form is a good trick but there are varios weaknesses" he then did a technique on the hole the ninjas had created called tidle wave wich washed what ever it was they droped in miles away.He turned back to the shinobe to say "Tsunami!!!" Violent winds began to blow and tons of water washed him miles away from the other still rapped in his net.....

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

When it seemed the wind had calmed enough for Getsu to rub some water at had hit her from her cheek, parts of her silver hair damp, a bit plastered to her cheek, she sprinted to Master Disomes side, giving him a once over that he was alright, an arm out on a way that ment if he needed to lean on her she was ready. She didn't need to speak, just watched him, staff hooked under her other arm, ready to flip out anytime.

9. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he pulls the net off of him and stood up soaking wet. he shook his head and water went everywhere. "well......it seems he's not a pushover. i'll need to think this out more." he went to an abandoned house in the woods and sat down at a table that was rotting and leanded back in his chair and pulled a canteen out of his pouch. he stopped and looked at the door. a shadowed figure stood in the doorway.

10. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Master Disome colapsed into his students arms.He was getting to old to preform such a powerful spell. "Lay me to rest I am very tired" he said in a panting breath.

11. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu helped him back inside to his room and after making sure he had anything he might need and that he was comfortable, she crept out with the word that she would stay near by, within hearing incase she was needed for something. That he only had to call her.

She went back to the woman that had entered while the fight had started. As soon as she entered the hall where the woman most likly still was she bowed when she saw her,"Sorry to keep you waiting. May I help you with anything?"

12. Broll

Broll New Member

Yatamicha was thinking to himself on the road why he hadn't done anything during the fight, all he did was run.

Yatamicha was holding the ninja star that was in his shoulder and then looked at it angrily and then ran into a sign, " Ow! That was stupid." Yatamicha whispered to himself. Yatamicha then read the sign [ Master Disome's Dojo ]. "Hmmmmm..... Probably a nice place to train my skills to even higher peaks." Yatamicha silently said to himslef. Yatamicha then walked into the wooden gates.

13. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Yatamicha" Yuko said, still cloaked and completely hidden, "Be careful in there and protect the dojo master." Then she was gone.

14. Princess Zelda

Just then there was another knock on the door. And another girl walked in. "Hi." she began," My name is Akira and I have been looking for someone that may need my help. I saw from the woods a little distance away all them people attacking here. If you need help, I would offer to help you with anything you might need." she asked in need of somewere to stay and sick of traveling herself.

15. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu turned when another girl walked in since the first still hadn't said anything,"Well..No one needs help right now but if you plan on staying we better wait till my master has rested up before planning anything. I wouldn't want to upset him with anything extra right now. He just finished a fight. We have only one wounded person here."

She waved a hand toward Owari, even as she uped her senses for movements, Master Disome was sleeping and she had to defend him while he was resting so she had to keep an ear out and not be jumped. Instinctivly she clasped her hands tightly back over the staff, watching the pair.

16. Princess Zelda

"Well, if you don't want me to be hear, I could go somewere else I mean if it's to much trouble or something...but I could be a good help to you. I can help someone if they are injured badly or something.

17. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

ooc:sry i haven't posted in a while i was at the cape all weekend.^_^.

bic:he put the canteen down and turned to the man in the door."report....." "well sir the divertion worked perfectly, they have no idea of what's in store for them." he smiled "perfect.... let's get into position for the final blow." and with that they left the house for the city.

18. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Disome lay in his bed out of energy from the previos attack.If the man was to return again he would not be able to survive......

19. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

outside the dojo he sat on a rooftop drinking from his canteen and puts it away. he stands up and leaps from the building and walks over to the door of the dojo and knocks on it.

20. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: i'm lost what i miss? i think i missed something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.