RPG Archives Buredorana (Blade Runner)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by UOKenny, Apr 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu heard the knocking and bowed to the two girls, peering ou a small crack to see who was there. She spotted the man from before and steped back,"What do you want now?"

2. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"well you have about 15 seconds to live so make it count, bye." and with that he was gone and the fuse was lite on a bomb in the dojo.

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu stared at the door for a moment or two before taking off. She couldn't be sure if he was telling the truth or not and couldn't take a chance so as she passed the girls she hissed,"Get somewhere safe outside of the dojo. Be ready to defend yourselves. I have to get Master Disome out of here. GO!"

Even before waiting for their reply she was racing down the hall to her masters room and shoving the door opne,"Master we have to go. Come on masters Disome!"

4. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

yaminosho walked over to the building and threw a hook with a rope to the top and climbed up. he sat on the edge of the roof and watched the dojo "time for the fireworks to begin!!"

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

OOC: Could someone please tell me what's going on! I know i missed something and i'm all in a state of confusion and i'd really like to know what's going on... if u don't want to write it here u can either im me at ElvenMoonMadien2 if u have AIM or you can email me it at ElvenMoonMadien2@aol.com or you can pm me it... someone just please tell me what's going on.

6. Broll

Broll New Member

OOC: Hey guys i'm back from florida and alaska...

7. Athena

Yuko ran into the dojo and approached Master Disome and asked, "Are you okay, my friend?"

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu turned to look at the girl who entered,"We have to leave. NOW!"

She tried to forcefully pull her master up,"Master Disome. We have to move it!"

She looked to the girl,"Help me out here. We have no time to wait."

9. Athena

Yuko nodded and easily picked up Master Disome and said, "Looks like i have to carry you again."
    As she walked out with him she remembered the last time she had to do this.

10. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"I am sorry child but I am too weak to go on" he said with a sadden faced "I dont know if I can go on much further"

11. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"hmmmmm.......5.......4........3.........2...........1................."

12. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu gave a slight shove, still a few steps in the door, trying to get Yuko to hurry up,"GO! We're getting him out! Hurry up! We don't have time!"

Part of her words were drowned out by the explosion as they were all tossed forward.

She hit the ground a few feet away from where Master Disome and Yuko had fallen and didn't try to get up at first, panting and trying to catch her breath first.

13. Athena

Yuko had managed to sheild Master Disome with her own body and attempted to get to her feet. She couldn't and whispered, "Disome-chan, are you okay?"
    She then began to prod him with her finger on the forehead and whispered, "Earth to Disome."

14. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he jumped down from the roof and walked over to the grils and the master "hmph! you sure are persistant. no matter i'll get ride of you. i'll let you recover though. it wouldn't be fair to fight a weakened opponent. just to let you know. when i attacked you last time i was testing your strength. so i know i can defeat you." he went over to a building across the street and leaned on the wall.

15. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu finally rose shakily. She moved to her master and the woman, crouching beside them,"Is he okay?"

She was fully worried but without waiting she rose, fists clenched and headed toward the man,"What do you want with Master Disome?? He hasn't done anything to you. You could have killed him! You are a stupid man."

She walked until she was only a few feet away and glared up at him, hair glimmering around her.

16. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he shruged "hmph! i was paid to kill him. that's why i'm an assassin. you can't save your master now. he will die here with the girl."

17. Broll

Broll New Member

"You leave them alone!" Yatamicha yelled out to Yaminosho, "You shouldn't kill people its wrong... I may be an assassin, but I don't kill everyone who would get me atleast a little money!"

18. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"it's not a little bit of money! the price on their heads could put me into the lap of lugury." he pushed off of the building "unless..... you want to stop me?"

19. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Getsu turned her gaze to look at the man that had called out. She wanted to defend her master and would do as much as she could,"You'll have to go through me to get to my master."

She hadn't learned the new technique yet but hoped she would be strong and fast enough on her own to hold him off if it came to it for someone to get her master away somewhere safe.

20. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"all right then. you start. i'll wait for you to make the first move" he walked closer to her ready to fight but looked like he was walking casualy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.