Recreation Do you 'let it rip' in public?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Basher, Aug 12, 2005.

?

Do you pass gas in public?

1. Yes

28.1%
  2. No way

18.8%
  3. Sometimes

53.1%
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I was wondering something strange. But what the hey. Sometimes I can. Please don't get childish.

I actually do pass gas as long as it isn't to formal. I burp and fart. I am a woman hear me let out gas and smell it too. :D

I don't see what the big deal is. I have gotten my friends to do it too. People pass gas 14 times a day or so. I am not one of those 'hide in the bathroom' people.

I think it is natural everyone should. But I will complain when it gets to stinky.

So do you pass gas?

1 person likes this.
  2. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

I do it... heh, sue me

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'd rather hear a fart, then get a SBD coming my way. Yikes.. it's like I'm in a store and some man walks away and BOOM. I think the noisy ones are the least smelly. Anyways, what I find more gross, is sitting in a public stall, and the woman next to me doesn't want me to hear her pee, so she flushes the toilet and pees while it's going. That's so repulsively dirty for me.. all that public germ spouting all over your exposed.. just so disgusting.

I don't mind people farting and burping in public. I usually don't hear loud farts. But if I'm talking with someone and they burp real loud in front of me, I'd like an 'excuse me', I know it's natural but it's polite that way.

And to answer the question, I usually hang it out long enough to make a large one dissipate into small ones that no one can smell or hear :cool: when it comes to burps, I'm usually lucky and burp at home, I'm really lucky because they sound like an alien popped out of my mouth each time.

haha I can't believe I answered this question..

I do wonder what 'in public' means. I'm pretty good and don't have problems unless food disagreed with me, occasions like walking through the mall or movie theatre. Funny times are at home. lol.. That guy! should talk.. he amuses me with what he does around dinner time..

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Smelling.....is it true what they say (not that i know who "they" is supposed to be) that only your own smells...not bad?

And If i do it, I do it when nobody notices.

As for burping, yeah I do it, I don't really mind, nor do i think people mind it. Come on! It's regular for people!(Riiiiight??)

Heh, this thread's gonna start sounding weird about in it's 12th post of people that fart :p

-Seishin

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I usually do leave the table, but it isn't far enough and people hear it anyways :p Reminds me of the last new years eve when I left the table right as the clock struck midnight and let a huge one rip.. started that year out with a bang.

But then their's people who are so proper.. even if you've been friends with them for years and you let out a small burp you get a bad look from them. Even if you run to the washroom.. it's like you have to let yourself explode or let it brew until it forces itself out and smells 20 times worse.

LOL, this conversation rocks.

1 person likes this.
  6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

You interrupted my New Year's Kiss wth that! All we could do was laugh.. it was so bad lol!

I'm reminded of the time I first started going out with my husband. We were watching some anime downstairs on my couch and I was so relaxed with him that I farted and hadn't thought beforehand. Then I realized who I was with and I was apologizing and so embarassed and he was just laughing saying it was ok.. haha that's when I knew he was the one.. kidding.

7. Orion

Orion Gears

I only do sometimes. I mean, it's kinda embarressing in my opinion. I'm really not anywhere extremley public, the most public place I'm at normally is school. And it's embarressing there when it's quiet, but the worst is church. o^_^o

-Ian

8. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I choose to boycott this thread and poll on the grounds of moral decency.
    I try to keep it quiet

9. Orion

Orion Gears

Aww c'mon, it's funny and you know it. Or maybe you just can't admit some things? :D

-Ian

10. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Maybe I'm more mature than the rest of you weirdos? :p

11. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

"better out than in I always say!"

Talking about church acoustics, one certain person on this board that I know in real life, and who I'm not related to, let a huge one rip in mass once. And this is a church where people are too meek to even sing out loud.. and then in the middle of the gospel, lol.. Everyone just kind of ignored it, but I had to control myself from laughing.

12. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I don't fart in public, cause if i do and people hear it then i know everyones going to just turn around and start staring at me, which is something that i really hate :shy3:, and then their going to start sniffing the air to see if they can find something else to complain to me about (<- has happened).
    As for burping, well i just let them rip, cause i think their cool and fun (i know Basher said not to get childish, but i can't help it). One thing that i've never been able to master is talking while burping.

13. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

what an odd thread o_O...*slowly backs away...then bolts it...then hits a wall and gets knocked out* X'D

14. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

Yes, my best friend and I always let it rip like there is no tomorrow..in fact we smell each others farts...but her's kills me though and it makes me gagg like hell..My farts doing usually smell unless my stomach hurts..but I mostly Belch loud..so then again...I love it when my best friend does the silent farts but very deadly ones..^_^ very entertaing especailly when there is a lot of old farts standing around like zombies!..lol

15. Hitokiri Tenma

Hitokiri Tenma New Member

Of course I do. It's only natural.

16. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I can imagine the funny already.

I can see that other than Shinryu that chose yo boycott, all of us do it. Seriosuly. Notice how no one said no in the poll.

Either that, or we can look at it this way, it may be gross, but we're proving that we're mature enough to tell the truth, no matter how imature the answer is! :p

-Seishin

17. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Yeah, I suppose I do. People usually notice though, XD.

18. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

It seems Shinryu tries to keep his farts quiet.. or he likes not to contribute to threads he posts in?.. and as for Cherrygirl, I bet there was a fart that slipped out between the hitting a wall and getting knocked out.

And as for this thread question, again, it's very obvious that if not everyone, almost everyone farts in public. But some people are more lucky than others!

Knight says with an outrRRageous French accent "I fart in your general direction!"

19. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Does the wind blow in one directions at one time or another...yes it does and yes I fart...bit time...me and my dad are Fartacholics we will have compitions on whos is louder or worse.

When im with my friends I do it as well and in public infact we have a lil fun in public places..like...Marsh or a McDonalds... how we do this will we make sure it a SBD one we go into a big group of people and act like we're looking at some products we cut it and wait like ten seconds to let it...spread then we casually walk away like we didn't do anything and look back everyone is looking at each other with some wierd face :D :D what its fun :p

20. Seishin

Seishin Guest

If that were so, wouldn't there be an awful smell in the air every day?:D
    Are you talking about the lucky that we don't get to see ThatGuy fart on New Year's eve? Or the lucky that we aren't there when "it" on public happens? :p

But seriously, this thread is now starting to sound gross with people coming and saying about being a "Farthaholic" or fart contests. My prediction came true! Hazzah!

-Seishin