Recreation Do you 'let it rip' in public?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Basher, Aug 12, 2005.

?

Do you pass gas in public?

1. Yes

28.1%
  2. No way

18.8%
  3. Sometimes

53.1%
  1. starz2kill

starz2kill New Member

First of all...Where did you get this subject from! I think its really nasty when it comes out every now and then. But i personaly think well if its and emergancy then let it blow! But really if you can hold it in until you get somewhere where there is not much people that would be best. Also it would be really rude if you did it while company was over. I mean really would you pas gas when your grandparents were over or you were sitting at the dinner table at your friends house. I mean if your at your friends house and you really have to let it out, at least say excuse me, run to the bathroom and do it there. But if you don't agree with me thats ok, because everyone is different and has different personalities.(And nasty farts)

2. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Easy someone just though of it and decided to make a thread of it and omg it took off because it has the gas behind it.

Sometimes it's just easier to let it blow infront of friends you know instead of complete strangers..Do you know exactly how hard it is to precisly Squeeze your butt cheeks so that you don't blow a whole in your pants?

It's all in good fun to do it at a friends house..and sometimes they do it over YOUR house either way you get a laugh a memory and a wanting feeling to vomit.:p

3. Chane

Chane Audience of One

I let it go in my home or friends' home, family's home stuff like that.. but not out in like.. public-public. Movie theaters, grocery stores, etc.

4. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

no way dude xD
    i do not fart in public lol, especially in frotn of hot babes

5. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Dude, if you have a girlfriend that's about to give birth to a baby, the LAST thing you need to be worrying about is what hot babes think of you. :p

6. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

heh heh, well, i like to know that if anything goes bad i still have options xD

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Oprah. :D

And I also was talking about how woman are more of the b word when they don't pass gas. Due to the build up. It was a study. :eek:

1 person likes this.
  8. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

Oprah?!? wierd lol

Learn something new every millenium. lol

i also figured that if the place is noisy and u think no-one will hear it? do it and leave the scene of the crime ASAP, lol ... i know i would, cos it might smell.

9. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

LOL,dude Rai,I wouldn't worry about your farts,lol,Worry about my BROTHER! He will kill you if you are only a a few feet away LOL

1 person likes this.
  10. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

SBD or LBD xD?

DO NOT ANSWER ... OMG i am talking about farts ... consider me away from this thread for a while lol.

11. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

LOL,I agree with u Rai,I think Im gonna leave this thread two LOL