Recreation Do you 'let it rip' in public?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Basher, Aug 12, 2005.

?

Do you pass gas in public?

1. Yes

28.1%
  2. No way

18.8%
  3. Sometimes

53.1%
  1. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

what... :rolleyes: its not that disgusting unless you smell it then it is :p

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Hehe. Shinryu boycott all you want. :p You do try and keep it quiet though. ;) It is completely natural.

I was trying to keep this on a mature level as it could be. I must say members are doing an okay job considering what the topic is. I was actually thinking about something else when I made this thread.

I was thinking of this Oprah show I watched a few months ago. Oprah came on and said one of her show topics will be about crap. I was like :eek: Which you all probably will be like :eek: Yes, I will go on about it.

Part of Insider's Guide to Make You Younger and Healthier on the Oprah Show

Everybody poops and it is natural. Dr. Oz states that your poop should be S shaped or banana shaped. The S shape comes when it goes down into your rectum. Rectum has curves. He also says listen to the sound but I won't touch on that. That is a little strange to me.

Food is like medicine for our body. And the stuff we can't digest becomes crap. So when we are not eating the right "medicine" our body gets affected by cramping, constipation, or etc. So when things are not normal for your crap your body is screaming out to you that is what Dr. Oz said. I find it completely interesting.

Pooping, farting, and burping are completely natural. Everyone does it. But why do people “boycott” or “laugh” or get “offended” by it? I guess because people are a little immature or they just don’t understand. Society just doesn’t understand. Our body isn’t making music it is making perfectly natural sound like a squeaky door would if you opened it. I used to get offended by it too and laugh. As I got older I realized it was natural. I will laugh though when it is the perfect moment or people reaction over what they did like when That Guy ‘let it rip’ on the New Year. I don’t think laughing is quiet as bad as being offended by it.

Has anyone noticed when you go to the doctor for an illness they want to know about your stool? There has to be something to it. It is one of first questions they ask like what is your systems and what is your stool look like. Your body is telling you something is wrong. Your crap lets you know if you are not eating right.

See this whole ‘let it rip’ thing came from when I was having a deep thought about crap. And I did apply it to myself which I won’t go into here. And putting up a thread on crap would turn out worse then this one ever could. Letting it rip is something no one wants to talk about but we all do it. Apparently the average person passes gas 14 times a day.

So I say “Let it rip.” :D It is natural.

I can actually burp every letter in the alphabet.

3. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

OMG....I CAN NOT BELIEVE THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT FARTING!!! hahaha!!! Well, if you guys are wondering, yes...i do fart in public, but I don't let anyone notice that i do this. I'm skilled at that...lol!!!

But this reminds me of a story!!! STORY TIME!!! At my ex's 16th bday party...nightmare, you're like almost best friends w/ him so you know who I'm talkin' about......but for the sake of his identity...I'll call him John. Well, ANYWAYZ...at my ex-boyfriend's 16th bday party. my best friend and her bf were making out next to me on his bed and then 'JOHN' comes over me to do the same...but then all of a sudden, he lets out this HUGE FART!!! OMG...it was so nasty! My friend and her bf ran out of the room in time...but I got the full blast of it...I'm suprised I'm still living now!!! LMAO!!!

4. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

I'm not at all surprised this thread was made. Heck, with over thirty pages worth of rec. topics-that-can't-be-duplicated, this one was bound to surface eventually ^^.

Anyway, I try not to, but let's face it, everyone's had a few slip by them at one point or another. As long as you don't motorboat yourself around, I see no point in obsessing over it - it's a natural bodily function (=X albeit a stinky one, but harmless nonetheless).

Hehe, a friend of mine gave me a crash-course in this (It's pretty simple, just swallow a few mouthfuls of air and let loose ^^). Let's just say that the student has surpassed the master - but I try to reserve such a dignified talent for "special" occasions :p

5. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

that just seriously made my day...

umm i bump in public,

my friends and i are disgusting... we normally make a game out of it....

6. xBalogna-Chanx

xBalogna-Chanx New Member

Heyyy, B-chan's in da meat locker.....OH YEAHHHH! :D :D :D

Anyway I do it all the time, but people tend not to notice because my balogna scented colon overpowers the smell....

:cool: ;) :confused: :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :) :( :eek: :D :p :anger2: :anger: :dizzy: :catgirl: :sweat: :glazed: :blush: :anime: :dizzy2: :sad: :shy3: :sweat2: :blush2: :shy: :bleed2: :shy2: :bleed:

7. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Please, just...please tell me you meant cologne...>_>

1 person likes this.
  8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

lol...i geuss i must let out the truth... yes i do pass gas in public...i am actually known to make the rest of the trumpet section cry in the band room from time to time...but i have decided that this year is a new year and that i will go on a new quest... and that is to no tmake anymore trumpets cry....

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I think it's all about diet. Yes, some foods just don't agree with us. We can do the world a big favour and just find the food that bother us the most and quit. But hey, are we really going to do that, now, are we? Of course farts will still come from time to time..

10. Orion

Orion Gears

Agreed. I normally eat just whatever I'm hungry for (taco's...) most of the time.

-Ian

11. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Cologne-scented colon? O.O

Or wait, did you mean bologna-scented cologne? Either way, it's still weird.

And I'm just going to leave this as an off-topic, on-a-tangent post, because I'd rather do that than touch on the topic of this thread.

12. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Wow, I would be scared to meet some of these people in real life now after reading some of this. lol

Yes, I have past gas in public, who hasn't? I usually try not to bring any attention to my self when I do, do it. But here is something... I think this was on Nick, like meats make silent and smelly farts and beans and stuff make loud and not so smelly. ( I think that is right... though I have never tested there theory.)

Okay, once I did this like in front of my friends.. .....( White swirles.. clouds..flash back time)

Well, this was a while back, I went to the movies with my friends.. ( which are all girls) I think Bailee Sabrina Sam and Lynsay were there. We were goofing off out side and like I was piggu back riding on Bailee's back in front of the huge windows outside. lol. I got off and Sam came up and like pushes me over and like I fell on the ground on my back and like... I was laughing so hard one came out... and like everyone got silent.. then they all started to laugh.. I was like so.. ashamed. lol Just like I am not a person who shows my body functions around other people. lol ( Anyway I put that it doesn't sound right.) Well, Bailee and Brina always like burp in front of people they don't care. lol Though I do burp but like not from drinking I make my self.. lol.. I can get to M with one burp in the ABC's... maybe I will post it in the voice thing... or maybe not...^^ Well this is enough information I am sharing with you people. lol

1 person likes this.
  13. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Somtimes.
    Hey it's human nature.
    But I don't sometimes to save everyone around me from the smell. :D

14. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

You cant really help it when you are a bit gasey and end up laughing! That happened to me in grade 8 gym class. I laughed so hard one popped out. It wasn't smelly or anything, just a bit loud that a few people heard. But one girl got really grossed out.. wtf? That later on, she had to sit next to me in grade 10, yes grade 10! and she was like 'I don't want to sit next to farter girl' or something.. like.. whatever. She had to, and she realized I was a cool person. but whatever eh? It's not like I did sbds like this other guy in grade 9 did.. but heck, some people can't help it, and it is natural.. and it's already too embarassing when you cough or laugh..

1 person likes this.
  15. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

SPAMER :D :p hehe

Agreed. But isn't most of the food that isn't good for you the best?

I think for me it all started when this old friend of mine farted and said "kiss for you." I guess then I thought hey if she is doing it everyone else must be too. I guess I just went with it.

My sister is the embarrassing type. And I farted around her while we were eating and she just stared at me. She just laughed. Anyway tonight we both were at my parents and she farted. I had to give her crap for it. That night they ate 7-layer dip with chips (you know beans in it). My brother said looks like I'll be farting tonight. I was like "Brandi has already started."

So Shinryu, about you and your "moral decency” considering everyone does it and you "try and keep it quiet" then you are hypercritically indecent. :p

My son who is three is cute when he farts. He does it and then when you look at him he is like "haha I farted." So cute. :eek:

16. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Hey, how do you think I got my post count so high after only a year? :p

What? No. I try and keep them from being noticable out of politeness. (That and to avoid embarrasment)

And I can't believe I'm still posting in this thread. :p

17. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Just to give everyone a little look back... Gym Class... remeber Sit-ups! ^^ This one boy like no body ever wants him as partner because like every time he does them.. pop!

---*cough*---

Yeah, I think that maybe some people fart just more.. because my Aunt Kelly, like everytime I am around she is like *boom*, and she doesn't hide it. Her Husban is the same way too... I know a match made in heaven.
    Like my Grandpa Greg.. he can make himself fart... take this noted this is all on my moms mom's side of the family.. my dad's dad's is like o_O... you don't wanna let any body function out in there house, lol.

( Now my family is going to sound wierd to you people)

18. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Your moms side sounds like a fun side to be around but meh its kinda wierd but my mom and dad fart and laugh about it my moms one of those blamers...if you dont' know what a blamer is its a person that farts and blames it on someone or somthing..like a dog :p

19. Shinigami-Sama

Shinigami-Sama New Member

I'll agree
    this has to be the most, well childish threads I;ve seen since I can't rembmer when
    and I don't realy pass much gas anyways

20. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Hmmm, this is one strange thread. Anyway, yes I have passed gas in public by mere accident, it cant be helped, it's human nature. Though I try not to, embarrasing it is. :shy2: