Recreation Do you 'let it rip' in public?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Basher, Aug 12, 2005.

?

Do you pass gas in public?

1. Yes

28.1%
  2. No way

18.8%
  3. Sometimes

53.1%
  1. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

wow....very interesting....what was with the bologna-scented colon??? Hopefully you mean cologne!!! ewwwie....i've never smelled that kinda of cologne before! Would you get that at a Food Scented Store??? lol. Wonder if I could find cheese or 'pickled-scented' perfume/cologne there....^_~

Yeah...and OMG....don't you hate it when your friends are used to you farting and happen to blame you for every little pop??? lets say....if you're swimming in the pool with friends and all of a sudden, bubbles come up around you and they notice and immediately blame it on you. I SWEAR....IT WAS THE POOL JETS!!! They just act up sometimes b/c of little air pockets....I SWEAR...IT WASN'T ME!!!! :shy:

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

It depends on the situation, place and time ;)

- Teddz

3. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

haha...well, I gues.....Lmao! *phht* pickled cologne....i found out that they actually have that stuff.....ewwwie! *gags*

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

It really depends where and when. It's not that hard to excuse yourself and go to the restroom to let free the obscenity.

I'm no good at silence, so if I excuse myself for 10 seconds, you'd probably know why, if you hung out with me. =P

But, it's not *exactly* gross. I mean, it's a normal biological thing, burps are okay. Why not gas?

5. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

IM guessen cause they carry a nice and unpleasant smell with them when they are let loose :p

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Some farts don't though. Some just make a noise. But some can smell quite nasty. But, if you are lucky, you have the time to leave and go to the washroom and make magical music there instead.

I've come to the point where I find this thread absurd but mildly amusing ;)

7. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

of coarse i do! its natural! but i do try to avoid it a little, it would be embarrasing if it was traced back to me! lol, girls will be girls.

8. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i have 2 brothers. we used to have contests...now that i'm married, all i have to look forward to is the christmas/new years war that will erupt. hehe

and i am the ninja master. public gets the silent ones, friends and family get whatever is appropriate to the situation. the husband uses on the cat combined with a "did ya get that thing i sent ya?" before firing >.> least it's funny heheh

9. Saitou_Hajime

Saitou_Hajime New Member

WOW!!, LOL, i've read all four pages of this, and some of the stories you guys are sharing,..man its quite entertaining. =)haha, well,
    I get really gassy when i go to school for some reason,...so my favorite place to "Let it rip", is in the hallway. I let it rip nice and slow, if it smells, man i feel bad for all those kids walking in the hallway. LOL!,

Man, this is a weird thread,...ahhh well, it is amusing though.

10. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Hmmm, this thread is funny as hell. Anyways, I do it at home all the time but its my moms you go to worry about. DAMN! Anyways, I try my best at school to keep it in but there are times.....Now I have a couple friends who do it right in the middle of class. Perfect example. 2 days ago my friend Mikey and I are at the computer for a project in class. All of a sudden he turns to me and says "Do you smell that or what?" I did and he starts laughing. It was so messed up. Though my favorite is when you're in a car with 4 guys, you're driving, have control of the windows, and let it rip.

11. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

I usally never let it rip in public but it also depends on what I eat if i eat sushi and a lot of wasabi it is a little hard not to or if it is taco bell and i add a lot of hot sauce to it

12. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

i do, i find it attractive :D :D :D

13. Orion

Orion Gears

o_0

Now that's nasty. :p

14. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Heck no,it would be so embarassing!!!But I know some people that when they let it rip,it feel's,....no wait,it smells like the end of the world!

15. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

oh come oooon, you can't tell me if some cute goth girl sat next to you and did it you wouldn't get her number? :D :catgirl: :p

16. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Depends, how cute are we talking here?

17. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Never have IN PUBLIC...and even if I didn't i'd still get the blame so...I am just one of those people everybody hate...:sad:

18. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Cute is cute, and if someone does that, I'll just laugh and make conversation. Use that against her and just blackmail her or something? :p

I just say keep it silent, or if impossible, just say something out loud. The one time I had to do it I just said out loud "Does anyone have the answer to number 5?"

One of the best though is to start a fight, it's the perfect disguise...

-Seishin

19. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Lmao...one of the most weirdest more interesting threads here. Its very catchy too..."Do you 'let it rip' in public?" lol

Anyways, I tend to do it sometimes...but its never really on purpose. Like sometimes my friends tend to hit my stomach and try to pick me up and it comes unexpectedly. The funniest is when Iam playing soccer and when I shoot...I really let it rip....(sadly not the ball :( ) lol but at that point I dont mind it at all, people are so into the game to really ever smell it. I wonder if professional sports players do the same?