Saber Marionette Figure this SMJ-related phrase out.

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

That is not cheating BRO-san. Anyway, unless you are a diehard fanatic, it would be very difficult to guess which episode is.
    do_Ob
    *switchs channel*
    *remote does not work*
    *Casts Silence*
    Out of MP
    Dammit

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I think it was said in Program 26: Load: 06. (Episode 6 of J Again), by Marine.

Ahh! The soup is coming to life! Wait a minute, that's not soup. It's mustard slime! *goes to cast fire*...wait, that'll release all sorts of poisonous gasses. *casts Nawat* (Insufficient TP)

Crap! Umm...

(How will this result? You, the reader decide!)

And the 'Hao' challenge remains unsolved.

3. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

iie

Heheh, that is not. After thinking it a bit, I may be a bit hard for someones (I don't know who). Do you want a silly hint?(A good one will wait for a while)
    I'll leave it to you guys. I have it only in Spanish. SMJ in Japanese will arrive this Wednesday (I hope :) )

4. Reisti Skalchaste

How do you get these Japanese quotes if you don't have the series in Japanese?

*snicker* the rotating image shows Hanagata, horrified that Yumeji gave his 'treasure' to 'the Whirlwind Bandit'

You know, the black and white one, with :eek: this expression on his face?

5. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

I'll tell you when it's solved

6. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

*BRO hastily casts Wall of Force spell, shielding himself as well as everybody else in “Shinryu-san to Jedimdo-san no ito” from potentially dangerous THING caused by none other then his fellow magician – Shinryu-san*

( By the way, [Thinking] text [/Thinking] – thoughts. Text – also thoughts, but of different kind. So, unless you are telepathic… :p …And for the case if you ARE telepathic… :p )

*Then BRO casts Mind Blank spell on himself :p (100% protection against mind-reading and other mind-affecting spells and effects :p ) *

[Thinking] Ah, they could have read my thoughts, but they have absolutely no idea what kind of soup I was thinking about… [/Thinking]

Shinryu-san’s soup!

[Thinking] …But that’s for the later… [/Thinking]

Soup!

[Thinking] NO, I said FOR THE LATER!!! Control, control, I must control… [/Thinking]

So...up…

[Thinking] Ah, that’s better. Now I can move to other matters. [/Thinking]

Sooo, this phrase isn’t from 6th Episode of Saber Marionette J again, is it? This makes things more complicated… Could it be from the (3rd? I have forgotten its exact number) Episode of Saber Marionette J to X where Hanagata’s “daddy” comes to take Hanagata away? (Just a wild guess here, minna-san).

Anyway, could you provide a little hint, Jedimdo-san?

7. Reisti Skalchaste

Can you kanji-ize it? It would make it easierto cheat and use babelfish.

and I'm gone for three days

8. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

1. As I wrote before, it's a SMJ quote
    2. You have to listen carefully
    Heheh, it's not that mega but, you can look this [thread=16239]thread[/thread] for some useful tools

And if you don't success until you come back, then I'll kanji-ize it. There you have, some days to think about it

9. Reisti Skalchaste

Kheh, I missed this post. I would have had time to think about it, but I was abruptly booted off the library computer before I was finished, so...

I'll admit, I'm still stuck. I'll ask some of my friends before I give up, and please, don't kanji-ize it yet.

10. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Anyway, I think Babelfish will not help. I've already tried to translate it kanji-ized but BF translated it wrong.

*Jedimdo finds an Inn*
    What? 10000GP?
    *Restores HP and GP at the Inn*
    The next day...

11. Reisti Skalchaste

D'oh! I forgot to ask! Well, I'll see her (my friend) next on Thursday, so I'll ask then, and tell you what she says.

*Having purchased more TP, and making sure to get 2-ply, this time, Shinryu succeeds in casting Nawat on the soup-ooze, only to find that it becomes stronger*

:eek:

12. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Oh, well, here's the kanji'ized version. I hope you still want to figure it out by yourself.
    明日は来るのかしら
    A web-translator won't work, I already tried it. It will show somw bad translated words.

-
    What? Koko wa doko? This jungle was not here yesterday. What kind of sorcery is this? Maybe I'm somewhere else?

Argh! It does not matter! I must return where Cherii is. Ore wa Goten Saiai da! Chi no Ichiban danante!

But, where?
    -

13. Reisti Skalchaste

Yeek, I see what you mean!

'Ashita wa kuru no kashira'
    'Tomorrow comes the oak and others'

That's gotta be wrong. Ehh, sooner or later, I'll get it.

*Casts Nathu on ooze. Ooze dodges.

'My techniques aren't working! Why!?'

Ooze approaches.

'Crap, gotta think of something.'

Ooze prepares to attack.

'MEGID!!!!'

Ooze is blasted by multiple, high powered explosives. Ooze falls back, but isn't defeated.

What will happen next? Tune in next time for 'Shinryu's Adventures Z!' (Couldn't think of a better title)

14. Reisti Skalchaste

I finally got it!

It just came to me, all at once. I was so surprised when it happened, I just started laughing, and I couldn't stop! The whole problem just... unraveled, all at once, like a poorly made sweater.

Anyway, the phrase, Ashita wa kuru no kashira, was said... er, sung in the song, "Izayoi" by Megumi Hayashibara. It translates to "I wonder if tomorrow will come."

Ooze begins to attack again.

Shinryu: Summon...

A monster appears before the slime, and begins it's attack.

???:*Begins to sing*

Ooze(with a horrified look on it's... face?): Oh, NO! IT'S ROSIE O'DONNELL! :eek::eek:

Ooze flees at top speed, screaming like a little schoolgirl the whole way.

Shinryu: Unsummon! *fails* ...NO! She's too powerful! I can't unsummon Rosie O'Donnell! It's times like these I wish I weren't immortal. :gag:

*My apologies to Rosie O'Donnell, should she ever stumble across this page. I meant no offence. I was merely quoting an episode of The Simpsons. If you sue anyone, sue creator Matt Groening.*

Anyway, here's a new quote for you.

Hankounosakiniwa, shinogaganaishganaikotou. I'm pretty sure that's right.

Speaker:
    Episode:
    Translation:

15. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

:D * Heheh * :D
    I was going to post about it because it is not sung in the series but you, I was hoping, would figure it out by hearing (how many times? the same for me) your music collection. And that reminds me, how did you figure it out?

After translating Hankou I thought I had done everything:

Speaker: Food Deliver Machine
    Translation: Complaint is an act of rebellion
    Episode: 10

But I heard what that thing said and it does not fit, so I have to work harder. 'ish'? Maybe this is the only error and would be corrected as shi but I'd appreciate that you'd check it again.

Baka, ore wa. I'll use my GPS together with my teletransportation technique. What? this shouldn't be here! Jungle near the Niagara Falls? What's this? ...An illusion, sure it is. Someone is watching me, friendly or not, it is not a warm welcome. I guess going to the falls and ask for information would be the best thing to do.

16. Reisti Skalchaste

Hankounosakiniwa, shinogaganaishiganaikotou

Whoops, typo. And you're wrong. On all counts.

And, you know, I'm not quite sure. The whole thing just came to me while I was changing for work. (Read: Putting on apron, switching hats) I was singing Izayoi in my head, and it was just, "Hey, wait a minute! I know that line!" And the whole thing just unraveled from there.

*Summons Bahamut*

Rosie O'Donnell is unfazed, and continues to sing.

*Summons Siren*

Rosie O'Donnell is unaffected, and continues to sing.

Eep! Summoned monster turns on Summoner, what to do?

17. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

I'm so lost, I can't figure it out yet.I've only dechyphered , I think
    hankou rebellion, opposition, etc.
    no
    sakini before; earlier than; ahead; beyond; away; previously; recently
    shinogaganaishiganai ¿¿¿???
    kotou solitary island

Could you give me a hint? or at least confirm it's a SMJ quote?

I hear someone singing. "No way! Who could summoned her? Must be someone powerful but it seems uncontrolled. Relax, Concentrate chakra on your feet" ~~~ "QUICK!"

"Who are you? Yes, you, the one with the Dragon shaped shoes there. You seem to not have control over her. Well, there's only one way I know to deal with her, tell her about 'your' new research about the 9/11!"

*A bit bad joke, but it's the only thing about her on Google that she's afraid of, well

18. Reisti Skalchaste

Here's your first hint. It was definately said in the Saber Marionette series, but it wasn't said in Saber Marionette J or J Again. And I've totally forgotten the translation, so I'll check as soon as I need to.

Dragon shaped shoes? Well...

'Hey, I know, I am the god of dragons, so...'

*Summons the dragon nations in their entirety, some 500,000 dragons of as many colors and types as you care to think of. They all use thier breath weapons on Rosie O'Donnell.*

Ineffective? Damn!

'Hey, you! Watch out, or this will kill you!'

*Casts 'The End of Being,' Type 2*
    *Teleports to another dimension*

*A pink energy field materializes around the plane, and a series of powerful blasts proceeds to destroy all life inside of it. Luckily, everyone, save Rosie O'Donnell, was teleported to the safety of a nearby, identical universe*

*The plane shrinks to until Rosie O'Donnell, still unaffected by the powerful explosions, cannot move without hitting the energy field, and is safely contained for all eternity.*

19. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

A simple guess:

SMR
    Episode: 1
    Speaker: Romana's army
    Translation: Something like: 'La oposición será ...' I'll check it later

If it is not, then I'm lost, I couldn't translate it yet

20. Reisti Skalchaste

Nope, 'fraid not.

Remember the hint:
    [EDIT]Second hint, given to Jedimdo via MSN: It begins: "If they resist me..."