RPG Archives Fun RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"well... do you mind if I rip him to shreds or do you want him still alive...?" mika looked at the arguing siblings.

2. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Kupa walked slowly along a path that led to his brothers house.It had been years since I last saw my brother, Kupa thought."I wonder if he will even recognize me."Muttered Kupa.Kupa stopped walking and looked up to the moon."I hope the others will be ok."Kupa kept on walking until he saw a dark and hazy figure.He stopped and looked a little closer and he knew instantly that it was the Dark Nemisis.Kupa stammered and was then struck in the back of the head with a metalic object.He slowly fell to the ground and passed out.

occ:Your not going to see me until you reach the Dark Nemisis.So take your time if you want.This RPG is coming along great.

3. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Okay Kupa I'll PM you later though. I have something to discuss with you. Don't worry it's not bad.

IC:

Yamigirl: "Keep him alive for now. I'll give him one more chance to surrender."

Inu Yasha: "You're kidding right? HE TRIED TO KILL YOU IF YOU DIDN'T REMEMBER!!!"

Yamigirl: "So? When you didn't know you were my brother, you tried to kill me remember?"

Inu Yasha: "That's different. He's not even related to us."

Yamigirl: "Heh so you think? We can find out now if you want."

Inu Yasha: "Kill him now please!!"

Yamigirl: "Keep him alive for now. If he continues to stay this way, then we'll let Mika or Athena kill him."

Inu Yasha: "Fine fine alright."

Sesshomaru: "I never thought that they would agree. This is a change for the two of them."

Yamigirl & Inu Yasha Togeather: "Sesshomaru.... SHADDAP!!!"

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: um Yamagirl.. in case u didn't notice my character killed herself in order to save u guys and to keep the moon from exploding.... so let Mika kill 'em.

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika sighs and puts him into a sleeper hold. "Well... I can't do much without killing him yet...."

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: Sorry but all those posts are so.. flawless.. Can someone resume me what hapenned cuz I really dont understand.. at all..

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC; Okay let's see. Mika coght hold of Rubius and now uh Kupa was kidnapped by the Dark Nemises and now we just have to find him and Both of my brother's Inu Yasha and Sesshomaru are apart of this now so Inu Yasha and I are arguing but anyway we all are back on the evil planet okay so you can do what you please Sorcy.

8. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Yumi stands there for amoment before walking towards to Rubeus checking if he was awake or not. He wasn't concious and she was relieved looking at the others spellbound in confusion.

"what do we do now then?"

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl: "try to read his mind to see where the Dark Nemisis is and try to destroy him and the Dark Nemisus ASAP!!!!"

Inu Yasha: "Just kill him now and get over with it sis!!!"

Yamigirl: "Inu Yasha, do you remember what happened the last time you questioned me?"

Inu Yasha: "Uh heh uh NVM."

Yamigirl: "That's what I thought."

10. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Kupa opened his eyes and looked around the room he was in.A musty smell was in the air and it was partly dark.He tried to move he was shackled to the wall.Just then the dark nemisis walked in and stood in front of Kupa."Where am I you freak of nature."Growled Kupa in a challenging tone.The Dark Nemisis lifted his hand and dug his fingers into Kupa's chest and released lightning into Kupa's body.Smoke was rising from Kupa's body and blood chrickled from his mouth,ears,nose,and eyes.The dark nemisis removed his fingers and then left the room in silence."You will pay for this."Murmered Kupa before passing out.

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Oh my gosh" Erika thought seeing the scene from her head. "Maybe I should tell them I have equal telepathic power to what Sorcyness had" She added to herself. "I.. I know where Kupa is S.. Sorcyness probably doesnt want him to die" Erika said as they teleported back on Earth.

12. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Yumi notice within an instant that something happened and then saw that they all are at earth again. Rubeus moaned stirring abit in his dead lock on him but did not wake up.

"not good something bad did happened"

13. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika sighed and closed her eyes. "....Damn... What happened to Kupa? I can sense that he is in pain, but I can not tell what has heppened to him.... my senses are messed up at the moment...."

14. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Kupa started to pull out his right hand,trying to break the shackle which held his right hand."There is no way I am going to die here.If I can at least get my right hand free i'll be able to destroy the other shackles."murmered Kupa.Kupa let his right arm go limp and then with all of the remaining he had pulled the shackle loose,freeing his right hand."Finally,took me forever."Kupa summoned the Dark Keyblade."Now it is time for my great escape."Kupa shot lightning at the remaining shackles,destroying them instantly.Kupa then fell to the ground and held out his Keyblade aiming it at the door.The door desintigrated from the lightning that Kupa used on the it.Kupa then walked out of the room, but was then shot in the left arm by Prisma."Damn this isn't good."

15. Athena

ooc: First off i'm sorry for being gone for so long but someone needs to either kill or heal Rubeus for me to come back in... plz....

16. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Yumi looked down at Rubeus dryly for many momentsbefore recalling the moments on the moon remembering athena's words. She though hard whether to kill him or not but it would be best if he was alive but not with the negative energy surrounding him. Letting her magic and energy flow through her to Rebues's head having his body glow a darkly colour but after long agonizing moments the side of good of Rubeus shine through now than ever before but a part of Yumi weaken to an extent that she needed to rest before going any farther on the journey.

Rubeus: "wha-what happened? where is my sister Athena? Let me go now!"

He struggled to get out of the deadlock but the more he tried the more it was tiring so he stop a while later panting. Yumi just looked at him the whole time eeing that it worked she sighed and rather relieved of not killing anymore but also sadden to what she had to say but kept quiet until someone else told him.

17. Athena

A bright white light shone through and Athena and Sorcyness stepped through and Athena said, "Hi, look who i abducted and forced to come back with me."
    Then she looked at Rubeus and said, "You better now?"

18. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl had to chuckle a little at Athena's attempt to bring back Sorcyness.

Yamigirl: "I'm glad you can make it."

Inu Yasha: "Hey did you steal my sister from me earlier?"

Yamigirl: "Hey Inu Yasha, Shaddup already okay?"

Inu Yasha: "Uh no!!!!"

Yamigirl: "Alright you asked for it!!!!!"

Yamigirl was just about to pound Inu Yasha whaen Sesshomaru stopped her.

Sesshomaru: "Enough. We need to help this Kupa guy out wherever he is. you can fight later but now is not the time."

19. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I take it that it is allright if I release Rubeus, correct? I'm getting stiff." She shifted a bit after he stopped struggling, looking at the rest of them. "Ah, and Welcome back m'lord and M'lady."

20. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Yumi looked up and nodded to release Rubeus before she got up from a agonizing pain in her head. She looked around before looking at the other and the returning ones with question in mind and in her curious eyes. She though again about what had happened then what they all should be doing.

Rubeus waited for Mika-chan to let go for him to relax the tension on his arms(i think i don't remeber at this point), wondering what had happened during the time he though was total darkness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.