Paranormal Ghosts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by me_dreaming_zzz, Jul 10, 2005.

1. silverline

silverline New Member

I do believe in ghosts. But I dont care about seeing them again for I dont want to meddle in those kind of things. I think that ghosts are souls, and can take any form they like. There are ghost that are so called "good" they are sort of your angel, or whatever. And I believe there are "bad" ghosts. For example, when a man walks down the street, planning on going to the beach or whatever. And suddenly he get hit by a car and dies. Then his soul feels restless, it does not want to die yet, it feels like his life was not completed yet. So it goes around wandering for another body to take over and continue in there.

Now why do I believe in ghosts, I know different stories.

My mother works with paranormal things, she also does healing and reiki etc. Now there was this guy, who was a friend of us and was still living with his parents. He was interested in ghost and had in on his mind a lot, and when you think about it and you are busy with it you sort of open your mind for it, and bad influences can take adventages of it. I also think that you are more vulnerable for ghosts etc when you are depressed or down. And he was sort of possessed, and my mother and 2 friends had to excorcize the ghost. It sure was something really weird to do and cost them a lot of energy.
    Now it does sound like a bad horror movie but its true, for before that time that guy was acting so strange and totally not his normal self. he was grumpy and easily annoyed etc.

So those things are just enough for me. and I dont need to think more about why or not and maybe they dont and its all something else, I dont care about it actually. For I just want to keep to my own life

2. DevoVamp

DevoVamp New Member

Wow, cool story, Silverline! Truth is stranger than fiction, that's for sure!

As for getting the spirits out of my house, I'm OK as long as they don't get destructive. However, I decided some time ago that after my mother passes (which won't be soon, I hope) and I'm out of the house (which WILL be soon, I hope) I am going to get a priest in to bless the house and give any spirits there the last rites. I figure, if these are late relatives, then they'll be very upset and confussed by strangers renting our house, so I want to try and get the spirits to move on to the light if they can. Even if it doesn't work, at least I tried to help them find some peace.

I figure, that's the least I can do for them.

3. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

*smiles* Once I saw what appeared to be a ghost in a picture I took. Freaked me out to no end..I would touch a camera for a while, thinking about it.

But it may have been a problem with lighting, a trick of my eyes. Who really knows? God..I have to say, I've been getting kinda spooked lately over little, apparently supernatural things.

4. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Well. If any of you have seen the show Taps ,I think it is called that, it goes to "Haunted" places and trys to disprove them. I did one episode were there was a picture of a man they caught on video tap and they trying to disprove it could not explain it. These people try everything to disprove the ghost.

Oh and the balls of lights, "Orbs", really can not be called ghost for the simple fact it can be dust getting caught in the flash or bugs. Although I have seen some that make me wonder, like you can see the stuff behind it, but that isn't all you can actually see the inside of the wires and box. Odd. I will scan the picture and see if you can explain it.

Funny the show I am talking about got that image in Eureka Springs in Arkansas at the Cresant Hotel, same place where we got the picture of the Orb. It is quite a creepy place.

My house is also haunted. I don't care if people do not belive it or not. You do not live here and have doors shut on you and ect. One of the owners and builders on my house died inside the house in the "pink room". This room is always cold. Which doesn't prove anything because my house is old so it could be something to do with the heating. Other things have happend in my house that are just odd. Like how about a phone ringing and my parents talking on the phone later on that day to each other and find out the phone wasn't even hooked up. Yes, explain that one. The electric company was dumbfounded, because my parents asked if there was anyway that would be possible and they said no there is now way you should have been able to talk on the phone.

I do belive in ghost and mainly my house made me belive in them. I don't belive every little white dot in a picture is a ghost or every noise is a ghost comming out. I just belive they are here.

5. Yuki S.

Yuki S. New Member

i believe

there has been a few times with me.... actually i have a friend ghost i only see him sometimes, and yes i have talked to him.

The first time is when I was 8 its when i met my ghost friend. on april 10th 1998....I was walking through my house when i saw this guy sitting on my kitchen counter of course i thought i was seeing things knowing me....I turned my head away and when i turned my head back he was still sitting there...even though i couldn't see his face i did see the blood running down his neck. he had dark brown eye's and darker brown hair. it looked black.... he was wearing a black jacket that zipped up, and a t-shirt that had rolling stones on it. he had baggyish blue pants, and was wearing black sctchers. He said HI to me, and i feaked out. but I didnt run. My lil sister walked into the Kitchen and walked past him like he wasn't even there. I asked her if she saw him, and she looked at me like i was crazy. I told my mom that night about the incadent, and she said it was probley a ghost. She looked at me funny, and told me not to tell my step dad.

ON april 12th 1998 I saw him again. I stead of runing away I asked him why he was wearing a mask. he told me it was because his dad stabbed his head with a knife when he was 14. I asked him how old he was and he sadi 14. i thought he would've been older. I asked him his name...he told me Danny. When Danny asked me what my name was I told him it is Melyssa. He walked up to me and toched my shoulder telling me "Dont worry i wont hurt you, i'm here to help you." His hand was cold, but i dodnt freak out.

secound time November 21 2001 i was walking through my new apartment when i walked into the living room i saw this native american guy sitting on the love seat. he looked at me, and when i turned my head away then looked back he was gone. it was weird, and i diodnt know what to do i told my older brother, and he took me outside onto the porch he told me to read the name on the wood it was craved in to it... i read the name and it was a native americans name. i didnt know what to do....i was speechless

one of the first times august 15, 1998 Me, and my lil sister just walked into our room,and it was a cold summer night up in Washington...we needed to help eachother close the blinds caz we werent good at it...when we looked out the window we saw Jesus himself walking throught the air...he was really bright, he had long brown hair, and brown eyes. he was white, and was weraing a white cloak. he turned to talk to me and my sister, but we screamed, and ran out of the room (he was walking in the air)

3rd time febuary 17th 2004 Iwas walking in a field with my friend. there was an old car back there....i thought it would be cool to open the car door, but when my friend started to open the door a man showed up behing her. he was an older man. was wearing glasses, and older day cloths i didnt get a good look at him but i took off running. a few days later Danny talked to me, and I told him about it....

tyhe weird thing is i wasnt the only one that saw Danny so did my friends from my elementry school

6. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

For every different choice we make, millions of candles of other choices are snuffed out. Even if there is something different like twitching your toe, there is another dimension or world for that consequence. They're can easily be a atom formed creature called a ghost, but we will never see them in our lifetime, so why worry?

Humans are capable of concious thought because of revenge, unto us. But, of course seeing is believing. I just don't say anything is in possible unto I have no doubt on it.
    ---your friend danny was probaby one of those freak phycopaths that go around doing things like that. kidding. The Native american thing could have been a subcouncious image to your surroundings.
    -ashika

7. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

i think my daddy's around me all the time, when i go to smoke in Tawnya's room its like this wind is about and chills go up my spine. I sware im not making it up..How i love my daddy..and i know he's around here in the house some where truly

8. Yuki S.

Yuki S. New Member

probley....Danny is awesome.....

9. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Yeah, when I was a kid i was terrified. Yet, i was completely stupid and kept watching these haunted house TV shows that gave me nightmares, but still, I kept watching. >_<

10. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

I don't beileve in em,because I know they aint real!Know demons,I know exist!

11. Yuki S.

Yuki S. New Member

Hhow do demons exist but not Ghosts? If u think about it its kindda hard to think. Yeah Demons r real and i know that for a fact, but so or Ghost. I'm not trying to argu with u its just i dont know how u think demons r real but ghost arent

12. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Well it's pretty simple,ghost's are nothing more than demons,and they usually take that form to scare people!:eek:

13. Yuki S.

Yuki S. New Member

yeah, i know what you mean.....

14. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

I mean,there here to torture us till judgement day right,so what better way than to take the form of your dead loved ones!I have never seen one,but I have heard them.My older brother was into some bad stuff,and he brought em in with him,and if it wasn't for my father,Im sure they would still be here!

15. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

so does that makes me a ghost?..oh god satan takes the cake..

Naw, i highly doubt that. Ghosts don't really try to scare people. I think if they really are real, their humans who died and don't know their dead~ The Sixth Sense ^_^

they're just souls..thats what i believe

16. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Think what you like my friend,but I have seen what they can do,they posses the weak in spirit,and they can drive people insane.It pains me to see these people,and know that if they knew that they could be saved,they could set themselves free!

1 person likes this.
  17. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Adding a few spaces after your comas love.

ummm..isn't that possession? Possession is usaully from a "evil spirit" as people say. Ghosts are just gosh just discussing this is making me less of a believer. This whole thing you posted just makes me think of exorcism for some reason..im so weird

18. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

No,your not wierd,cause if you are,then I am to(LOL) But anyways,It is posession,they take your body over and then,they do what they are allowed to do! And evil spirits are nothing more than demons!

19. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

those damn spaces..

Ghosts don't take over your body!! They don't! Gosh, those spirits are from satan that do that, or whatever the bible says..lets not go into that. Ghosts aren't demons. If they are, i know alot of people who disagree with that and me as well :bleed2:

20. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Well,it's all up to you what you beileve,but I think demons are ghost.And the bible never talks about ghost,so they can't be real,and it even say's ghost are nothin more than demons.But we all have diffrent opinions,right?