Paranormal Ghosts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by me_dreaming_zzz, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

GAW, dang types

It does, what scripture? where?. You are confusing me, the bible never talks about ghosts and it even says ghosts are nothing more than demons. I don't object to your opinion, but your making no sense. and i want you to explain it to me love.

2. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Ok,Demons are nothing more than fallen angels! And they are here with us,tryin to destroy are lives and turn us from god. Know,the bible say's they will do anything to make us miserable,wich usually leads to depression,or scarying the He!! out of us.Know,the bible only talks about one occasion were ghost were involved,wich was when saul called up samuel,and he was not happy to be disturbed! And he says that,ohhhhhh,know im confused. I don't know which scripture,I have read alot so I forgot,but it's right there.Ok love.

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

what does demons have anything to do with ghosts being in the bible..?

am I getting my point across yet? :catgirl:

1 person likes this.
  4. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Yep,loud and clear!:D Read First samuel,28.And what it has to do is that demons take the form of ghost's!And they do it just to scare the shi* out of us! And that passage has to do with the calling of Samuels ghost!So ghost are and arn't real,oh well,im so confused im going crazy,im goin ta bed,but read that,okay love.;)

5. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

At first I thought you were just joking about ghost actually being demons..

That is about the most retarted thing I have ever heard. Sorry, trying not to flame here. Hehe. Come on. I love the whole bible part. I don't think you can baise anything from a book that has no scientific meaning to it at all. It is a book of stories..

I belive that ghost are the energy that people leave behind when they die. I think if someone dies in a tramatic way or if someone puts a lot of time or love into something that there life force can stay behind there. Or ghost could be the spirt of a person who chooses not to go on. I don't really know what ghost are. I do know however that they are amoung us.

Maybe in time they can prove what these unexplained things and events are. In our present time most can be proven to be false, but there are still some that they can't.

6. Yuki S.

Yuki S. New Member

Its weird how so many people have different opinons on Ghost, and sorry i sucks at spelling......but to think that some people think of them as demons, and soem think of them as energy that was left behind...but i have to agree Samurai Me....About the demon part in a way. caz when your around a ghost sometimes it feels as if a evil pressance is coming off of it....its weird in away. but yeah

7. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Answer this question. Why would a demon take the form of a ghost when the form of a demon would be just as scary as them being in the form of a ghost.

I think that most people would be more scared of a demon the form of a demon rather than a spirt. Come on people, think a little..

8. Yuki S.

Yuki S. New Member

yeah i know what you mean....hmmmmm i beleive in ghost alot dont get me wrong and my b/f does think i am weird caz i think they are real but thats okay......you got a good point thought....

9. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Why would a demon take the form of a demon? Specify this, what does a demon look like to you? To me, it would look like my mother. -_- Get my point?

Less stereo typing of what the generic demon and ghost and such would look like? Demons are world wide and every culture thinks they look different. Same with ghosts, and Vampires, and mermaids and UFO's and ect. The list is endless.

10. Yuki S.

Yuki S. New Member

your right lucky

11. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

12. Chance

That is an interesting story samurai...Mind you, you can never be sure what it was.

13. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

You are absolutly right! But Im sure thats what it was,it was so cold.

14. Chance

Cold? Was it cold outside that day, or just a cold feeling that touched you briefly touched you?

15. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

It was warm,and then just out of no where......BAM!!! It was freezing!

16. Chance

Hm..That is indeed odd. But then again, demons are not Ghosts, so stay on topic. =P

17. Yuki S.

Yuki S. New Member

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...yeah i know what you mean.............

18. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Demons...

We forget one thing. Some people believe in the existence of "spirits". Well, we christians believe demons are evil spirits. And with evil i mean they want to screw our lives and destroy us.

So, if taking the appearance of a dead relative works, why not? People spending their lives on some fake ideal because they had a vision or spend all their savings on witch doctors because they believed someone cursed them with magic... believe it or not, that's pretty common.

Don't think demons "just exist". If they exist, they think and they act.

19. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Of course they think and act,they are far smarter than we can imagine. But anyways,I don't beileve in ghost's,na un,no way,they don't exist!

20. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Ghosts...WHERE, mommy save me AHHHHHHHHHHH...
    ...anyways I kinda do believe in ghosts(on a certain level).:confused: