RPG Archives Hamtaro RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Okay I was looking in the Anime forums and saw a tread about Hamtaro so I figured I'd make an RPG about it. Here's the list of characters:

Hamtaro: Kupa
    Bijou: Prene
    Oxnard: Sorcyness
    Cappy: Taliki
    Maxwell:
    Pashmina:
    Penelopie:
    Dexter:
    Boss:
    Jingle:
    Snoozer:
    Howdy:
    Panda: Queen Serenity

Or make your own hamster up. I hope no one else thought of this. I think I'll probably be in it soon.
    (Edited) Note: Some of you can play 2 roles and if I forgot a Ham Ham's name please tell me and I'll put it up. I think I forgot Maxwell's sister's name. So please tell me.

Made Up Characters
    Yamigirl: Yamigirl
    Taliki: Taliki
    Digital Dog: Midnight

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I'll join this thing for ya Yamagirl! I'll have my character be Athena and her hamster will be... Luna... heehee... I guess you can tell I like Sailor Moon... heehee.

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Can I be Bijou? Can I please!

4. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

I'm going to be my own made-up hamster named Midknight or Midnight,

She is black with a yellow cresent moon on her back and a yellow star on her forehead.

Her owner is a male who fences for a living. Also works at making blades. So hes usually busy so she is free to roam about. She likes to mostly run around a night.

:)

5. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

can I be Hamtoro please,I like his attitude and looks so I guess I want to be him.:D

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Are we suppose to be one of the established Ham-Hams or can we be our own group of Ham-Hams? If were playing with new characters I'll be Tailki but if not Cappy.

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

You can make up your own Ham Ham. Mine will be Yamigirl. Her fur will be tri colored. Green Gold and Lavander and lavander eyes. hmmm let's see here, her master will be apart of a roal family.

8. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Can I Be Oxnard? By the way YamiGirl.. Good idea you got there :D

9. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Yamigirl I have something to say

Happy Mardi Gras my dear Mardi Gras Hamster. Your colors are the Mardi Gras colors and today is Mardi Gras. =)

Tee Hee, I had to make a joke out of all your ham's colors because it souded so much like today's colors in Louisiana.

Happy Mardi Gras

Today is Tuesday, March 4th.

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

thats right its mardi gras, i'm in french class, so we were making masks.

I'll be Tailki the hampster, he's a little shy but just wants to play all day with his friends, rainy days are fun too. he is owned by...hmm...heheh, I got it, a certain cute boy that is in Lauras class that she gets all googily eyed over, Tailki is Travis' new hampster!! He is also very good friends with Cappy-can I be him too on the side? just like write what reaction he has to whatever is going on every once in a while. Well ok, Yamigirl tell us when we start!

edit:

oh yeah, Tailki is brown on the top and light brown on the bottom, some of his fur looks a little red.

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Okay um we can start now but some people are going to have to play 2 roles until people start to join in. Oh and thanks Sorcyness for the complement. I never thought that there would be people repling to this post. Happy belated Mardi Gras.

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: ohkay!! starting!!

ic: The first day of school and all the children are excitted to share there hampster stories with all there new and old freinds. A certain girl named Laura sits shylly and axiously waiting for a certain boy to walk in and to find out he is in her new class. She smiles and grows red as Travis walks into the room, her best friend Conner smirks at her as Travis walks over to Laura with every girls eyes following him
    "Hey Laura! ...um...your into hampsters right?...well because I just got one over the summer. His names Tailki, maybe he can met your hapster sometime.", Travis said, Laura to struck to say anything as he went and sat with his friends and a bunch of girls behind him.

Tailki ran around his cage franquintly looking for Travis.
    "Ahhh...did he go to that scool place already?! He could've said good bye, even though I was having a nice dream...~hiff-hiff hiff-hiff~ well at least he left breakfast for me!", Tailki said and began to eat the few sunflower seeds in the cage and he looked out the window and saw a pot crawling around Tailki looked at it in amazement.

Cappy headed towards the club house in hopes more ham-hams will show up today than they have been over the summer. He wore one of his favorite and biggest hats for all the ham-hams to play with. He stuck his nose under the pot and peered out. He looked up into the window Tailki was looking out.
    "That hampster is trapped inside! It will never be able to experienc all the fun and adventure us Ham-Hams have!", Cappy said, "I'll get the other Ham-hams to help his out!"
    Cappy scerred towards the club house in a rush.

ooc: sorry if that was too controlling over like Laura and Conna, just thought I would set up a way to introduce the humans along with the hampsters.

13. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: I'm Conna tbh so.. And It's HAMSTERS lol not Hampsters.

IC: "Oh Laura, Travis is in our class! I'm sure you noticed already" Conna said, teasing Laura who was still red.

Oxnard was walking, his sunflower seed always with him. "I wonder if Hamtaro is coming to the club house today" He wondered ~Palla palla palla~ (Whatever they say when they start walking fast :sweat2:)

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: connas all yours, i'm done with everyone elses people. did I type hampsters?? opps!! thanks for correcting me.

ic: Cappy was hurrying to the clubhouse when he bumped into something and a loud clang went through Cappy shacking him up. The pot was knocked off from Cappy and Oxnard was hit, his sunflower seed knocked away from his hands.

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

The tri colored hamster Yamigirl was looking out the window of her masters house. Her master Jenna went to school and Yamigirl had no friends scince they moved there last week. "Hmmm I'm so lonely. There aren't any hamsters around and even though I live with a royal family, It get's lonely here and nothing to do." She sighs and looks out the window some more.

16. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena walked into the classroom... she was new and didn't know anyone.

Luna sighed... she looked out the window and saw hamsters heading for a tree, she decided to investigate.

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Bijou sat in the club house playing with a marble she had found earlier. "Hmm...I wonder where the others are?"

OCC: Sorry, but I forgot about the accent(I know I spelt that wrong) thing. Is it ok if I dont do that. I will if you want me to. I'm not sure I'll be any good at it.

18. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Just then, a pretty silver coated hamster with light blue eyes fell into a hole that led into the tunnel that led to the clubhouse. "Aaaaahhh!!! It's all dark-where do I go?!- what do I do?! Aaaahhhh!!!" said the hamster panickingly. She ran and ran and ran frantically until she bumped her head into a door. "Owsers!! That hurt-that hurt-what's this door?" she said and she ran inside and bumped into Bijou, knocking her over.

OOC: My hamster is going to be a frantic, hyperactive, little hamster who panics a whole lot. She's so cute though!! **her name is gonna be Dorito

19. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: Prene it's up to you and Reighn_Of_Dreams, that's fine.

Yamigirl's master Jenna was at school. She was new to the school and the classmates.

Jenna: I guess I'll be alone again this year. It's the same everywhere.

Meanwhile at home, Yamigirl sneeks out of her cage.

Yamigirl: *Hiff Hiff Hiff* I smell another hamster. How do I get out of here?

Yamigirl sees an exit.

Yamigirl: Aha!!! Here it is.

Yamigirl leaves her house and sees a cat. It starts to chase her around town

Yamigirl:Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm being chased!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Midnight is in a tree and sees Yamigirl get chased "Does anyone know how to avoid a cat these days" And with that she ran in front of the cat as a destraction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.