RPG Archives Hamtaro RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

OCC: Uh...Is this in the ham-ham club house? Sorry if it is.

2. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"Now where would there be nuts or seeds" Midnight asked herself "Being a midnight nut/seed thef does mean I have to find the location in the day" Midknight then saw the clubhouse "hmmmmmm"

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: HEY its Cappy, not CRappy!!!!!! :mad: umm I think it is taking place in the tunnels before the cloubhouse.

ic: Cappy looks at the others, "...oh sorry, I didn't relise there were new Ham-Hams!! I'm Cappy! I love my caps! hmmm...oh yeah! That hampster! We have to show him a way out so he can come put and play with us! Folow me!.", Cappy said then turned around and started running toward Tailkis house.

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Crappy? where did that come from Athena. LOL Sorry Taliki but I think that was funny no offence.

IC:Yamigirl followed Cappy to wherever he was going. "So Cappy, where are we going? Hmmm? Just out of curiosity." Yamigirl continued to follow Cappy.

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: Thank u so much for pointing that out Yamigirl... just kidding u... I'm sorry I wasn't in a... well let's just say i'm having some guy issues at the moment and I'm distracted. God! I don't know what to do I'm a girl and right now my best friend is a guy and I can't talk to him about this kind of stuff but anyways...

ic: Luna followed Cappy (see spelt correctly) to help whoever it was that needed help.

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: thank you.

ic: Cappy ran to Tailkis house while all the others followed him, when they got there he looked up at the window far above, "There!", he said, "I saw a hampster that is stuck in that house, we gatta get him out to play! Remember, the way we did for Bijou! ...but how are we going to get up there?!"

7. Athena

"Easy, we climb." Luna said to Cappy as she began to do so.
    It's easy, luna thought, "I can do this."

8. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl follows Cappy and Luna. "Hey at least I'm not being chased by a big cat. And I'm not alone." Yamigirl foolwed the two of them.

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"...I hope my cap doesn't fall all the way down...", Cappy said as he climbed, then he thought for a moment, "...after we climb up, how are we going to get inside?", he asks.

10. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

**meanwhile at the clubhouse**
    Dorito took a step back and looked at the completed castles. "Welp, I was wrong! You have to be the bestest castle builder in the entire ham-ham world! Please---let me be your unworthy apprentice!!!" she begged and she accidently fell ontop of her own castle...blocks everywhere.

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

*At the house* "Cappy you see that window?" Yamigirl points to the open window. "It's open so how do we get there?" Yamigirl pauses for a minute and scratches her head. "Oh look" Yamigirl point's to a branch. "We could get in this way. Wait a sec, this is my house!!"

12. Athena

Luna laughed and said, "We went through all of this just for a little exercise... funny how things turn out."

13. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"...your house...then were did the house with the hampster inside go??", Cappy said.

At Tailkis house Tailki looks out the window from his cage and sees hampsters ontop of a house a couple houses away out of the very side of the window.

14. Athena

"Hey! There it is!" Luna shouted, "My bad I led you two toward the wrong house."

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Bijiu laughed, "Well. I really wonder where the others are. They should have been here by now."

16. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Others?" Dorito asked curiously, "Please tell me more 'bout them!"

17. Tailki

Tailki New Member

They all climb up Tailkis house and they look at Tailki behind the window as he watches them in aticipation.
    Cappy says, "Well now how do we get him to come out? This window is closed!"

18. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Midknight walked as she saw Cappy and the others doing an ametuer job at opening the window. Though she was a loner, she liked to help. "Do you need help getting that other ham out?" She asked going over to them.

19. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

"Well," Bijiu looked upa t the ceiling, "There's Hamtaro and Boss, and Snoozer and..." Bijiu went on telling Dorito about the Ham-hams and all the adventures they've had with each other, from the day hey all met to the day they all went to the beach.

20. Athena

"Yes we could use the help." Luna called, to the hamham inside she said, "Don't worry, we just want you to come out and play with us."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.