RPG Archives Hamtaro RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"Actually, I'm down here" said Midknight from the grass "I can get that ham out" With that she went up the side of the house and went on the window sill "Like this" With that, some claws come up and a little crack was in the window "Now, I'll need your help" With that she started to push the sil up

2. Queen Serenity

Queen Serenity New Member

*at the clubhouse*

the door opens

Hey bijou.....hello(to Dorito)r u new im Panda nice to meet u*grins at Dorito and Bijou*i love my carpentry tools i can make tabels and things*walks over to them*where are the other Ham-Hams?

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

The window finally opens and they all run inside and go to Tailkis cage.

"...hello...all you went throught hat trouble just to be my friend!", Taiolki says.

Cappy rubs his hed modestly, "Well, It was my idea...It was nothing. I'm Cappy and these are the Ham-Hams! Will you came out and play!"

"Of Course I will, I'm Tailki by the way! Just there seems to be this cage in the way, can you guys help me open it?", Tailki says.

4. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"See ya" Midknight said "I helped and now I'm leaving" Midnight then thought 'Its only a thef's honor'

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

YamiGirl starts pushing on the little door. "Argh.. Someone help me please" She asked. "If we work together we can open this door" She added

6. Queen Serenity

*After sayin hi to bijou and Dorito panda runs out and heads toward Talikis house bumps into midnight he tries to go up the tree*

Owch that hurt couch,couch,couch hello r u allright he says dizzely to midnight.^~^

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Cappy quickly helps pushing the door and Tailki titls his said saying "Heka!", then realises that he could help them by pulling on the door himself, he starts pulling as the others push a few moments later he loses his grip and falls back in his cage while the others all slam into the cage door one ontop of the other acidentially, this causes the door to raise a little bit then quickly closes again.

8. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Hey down there!!!! Are you okay?" Yamigirl went rushing down. "My name's Yamigirl. I'm new to this town and I even got chased by a cat today. What's you're name?"

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Cappy went to see where she went and saw the new hampster, "Hey you two!! We need more help, we almost got it last time!", he yells down to them. Then sudden;y the pot on his head started to slip off and it went plunging down right on top of them!! "My Cap!, yells Cappy.

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Ouch!! Hey that hurt. Oh well. I've gone through worse. So who are you? give me you're name please. Oha and Cappy!!! Heres your hat!!" Yamigirl waited until Cappy picked up his hat.

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Oh My Cap!! Are you alright!!", Cappy takes his Cap and examines it then puts it back on his head, "...oh...and are you two alright?", he asks.

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl looks and then she replies. "Yeah just a little headache but I'll be fine. so where to next oh great Cappy one?" Yamigirl being a little dizzy from the head injury.

13. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: omg... i didn't realized i wasn't replying to this. can someone fill me in on what i missed.

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Heka??", Cappy says then falls over, "You mean you don't remember?", he says after he gets back up, "We were trying to help that Hampster get out of his cage that's up there, then you went to see this Ham-Ham here, maybe my cap falling on your head did have an effect!!"

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl was getting bad affects to her head alright. She even started saying more wierd things. "Hi mommy!!!! It's been so long scince Iv'e seen you. You doing okay?" Then Yamigirl passes out finally.

16. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"HEKA!!", Cappy Exclaims as she falls over then to the other hampster he says, "Well I geuss we should bring her to the club house!"

Meanwhile up by Tailki cage all the ham hams are trying to open the cage and Tailki pushes up on the cage and the others quickly catch on all pushing up on the door bending the lock and it goes sliding open!!
    "Alright I'm free!!", Tailki says, "Well thank you all of you, but now what?"

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl could feel the hamsters picking her up. They broght her to the clubhouse and she lay there still at faint. She also had a splitting headache and it hurt like heck. But she still hasn't woken up.

18. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Shortly after they watched over her a whole bunch of Ham Hams came barging into the clubhouse with Tailki, they are all the Ham-Hams that helped get him out of his cage and led him to the clubhouse.
    "wow! So this is the Ham-Ham clubhouse!! How neat!", Tailki says running around checking everything out then meeting Cappy.
    "Yup this is the Clubhouse! See over there that is my very own Cap Rack for all my Caps!! Panda made it for me!", Cappy says.
    Tailki looks at it then back at Cappy and says, "Thats hamtastic!"
    "Hey your already getting the HamTalk down!", Cappy says.
    "he yeah they were teaching me", Tailki says indicating to the other ham hams, then he says back to Cappy, "Hye thanks for getting me out of my cage, I saw you on the street and when all these Ham-Hams got me out, I knew you were the one who orginized it!"
    Cappy then turned a little red and says, "oh gee thanks it was nothing.", he says looking down and rubbing his foot on the ground slightly embaressed then looked back up at Tailki who wasn't there, which caused Cappy to look around frantically for him then seeing him by Yamigirl looking her over.
    "Hey she doesn't seem to good.", Tailki says, causeing Cappy to fall on the ground. After he got back up he too looks down at Yamigirl along with the other Ham-Hams.
    "I hope she feels better.", Tailki says and they all agree.

19. Queen Serenity

OOC:sorry ive not posted for a bit I couldent find this thread.^_^

After finaly regaining his ham-senses panda realised he'd missed everyone"ham-hams???!!!*slightly dizzy*waaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! whed they all go hey guyz wait up"*starts to run*"tiki tiki tiki tiki"panda ran as fast as he could his little legs spinning round and round "HEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy guyz come back" panda reached the clubhouse door ,he ran in and collapsed onto the ham -sofa panting

20. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

occ: Sorry, I haven't been posting either

"Hmmm" Midknight ran through town getting nuts and seeds out of other hams. What a trickster and thief she was. She didn't have any friends and was a top-class loner. "Hif, Hif" She smelt "BERRIES!" With that she ran up a side of a house and onto the windowsil to see stawberries and fresh cut watermelon "OH!!!!! HOW I LOVE HUMAN DELIGHTS!"

"Oh! Midnight, you got out of your cage" She then realized it was Ina, her master's girlfriend "What a surprise, you better get home" Ina was a sweet girl who never planned to catch her when she saw Midknight got out of her cage. Midnight smiled and took some of the fruit and left 'Shes right though, he will be home'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.