RPG Archives Hamtaro RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: okay since no one wants to tell me what i miss i guess i can just drop this rpg.

2. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

OCC:Sorry but I am out of this RPG.GOing to fast and have not a clue what is going on.So see ya.:)

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: umm Athena my post right after yours explains what we were doing up to tha point...don't know how you missed that!! since then we brought Yamigirl to the clubhouse and Tailki got out of his cage and they are all back at the clubhouse, except, Midknight whose running around stelling treats or something, also bringing up the point that our humans will be back from school soon.

ic: Cappy looked over to Panda and fell on the ground he then said, "Not another Ham-Ham passed out! It's getting late too, for those of us who have humans who go to school should hurry and beat them home! My humans will be working for a while yet so I can look after these ham-hams, along with whoever elses humans aren't coming home."

ooc: heheh if only Cappy was so in depth in the show!!

ic: Tailki was brought back to his house feeling kind of bad that all of the Ham-Hams day was spent trying to get him out of his cage and a little while after they did most of them had to go back home, including himself. He hurried into his cage saying good bye to his new ham-ham friends, he made it just in time for Travise to walk into his room.
    "Tailki, I told everyone in school about you, they were all excitted that I got a hampster like Laura and Hamtaro. They all can't wait untill tomorrows soccer match, Laura said she would look after you along with Hamtaro while she is reporting the game for the newspaper. Roberto and I have been planning some for sure plays, we have to win!", Travis said to tailki.
    Tailki lookes up at him and thinks, "I'll be rutting for you!!", then he had another thought, maybe all his new Ham-Ham friends will like to go see the gae as well!! This was a great idea and he had to tell them all, so all night Tailki tries to open his cage by himself untill he is sure he can do it, something Travis says about Soccer, practicing makes perfect, then he quickly fell asleep and had dreams of him new Ham-Ham friends and him at the soccer match.

ooc: wow this is like straight from the t.v show!!

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl finally woke up. "Huh? Where am I? and who are all of you? What time is it? Oh no!!!!! My master is going to be furious!!!! Well maybe not becase she always let's me do what I want but this is crazy. Sorry about this. I'm just a little nervous right now." Yamigirl sat up.

5. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"Mmmmm I love fruit" she said dragging her starwberries and watermelon (cut) along. She passed the clubhouse and didn't bother to look and a few blocks after that went into a house. Once there she went into a cage and started to munch.

"Mid(k)night, I'm home" she heard a voice inwhich was her owner and he looked inside "Did Ina give you some fruit again" He said seeing the starwberries and watermelon. He cage was pretty big seeing as it 1st belonged to a ferret.

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Cappy was slightly surprissed as Yamigirl woke up. She asked severale questions and Cappy tried to awnser as best as he could in her rush. They soon left the club house and headed back home.
    Cappy got home and into his cage just in time for his owners to come in and grace him with a brand new sun cap!! The weather was getting pretty hot and Cappy was happy with whatever cap he could get his little paws on! Night soon fell and he fell asleep.

Tailki watched Traves practiice soccer for quit some time bore Traves' mother told him to go to bed. They both fell asleep.

The next day as soon as Travis left the room Tailki hurried to the clubhouse to tell everyone about the soccer match later today.

Cappy wore his new sun Cap to the clubhouse the next day and was very excitted to show it off to all of the Ham-Hams!! He was even more excitted to find out that he could even test it out at the soccer match on his first day of wearing it!

7. Athena

ooc: Sorry, didn't see it now i do. Thanks Tailki.

ic: Luna was with Athena who had come to the soccer feild earlier thinking the game was an hour before it actually was. Athena was holding luna and stroking her fur as she sat under a tree.
    "Oh luna, what am i going to do? I wish that Travis was here. He was really nice to me at school." Athena said, then she looked up at the sky.

8. Athena

Athena was holding Luna and bringing her with her to the soccer match. She had heard some people talking about it and had gotten there early. She was looking for someone she knew, hopefully Travis since he was the only one she knew, and soon found a seat under a tree. She gazed up at the sky and said, "Luna, i hope i can find some hamster friends for you to play with at least."
    She stroked Luna's fur and continued to look up at the clouds.

9. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

As soon as her master left, Midnight rushed out of her cave. She wondered near the soccer game and near the tree where Luna and Atheana were. She wasn't looking where she was going so she climbed up the tree. She then looked at the soccer game and said "Boring" and started collecting nuts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.