Hellsing Hellsing

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Mr. J, Oct 25, 2001.

1. 666alucard

666alucard New Member

[hellsing]

hi there im new here but i was wondering if anybody new if they were
    making a second series as this is the best anime i have ever seen being
    totally facinated about vampires

2. Mitsukai_X

Mitsukai_X New Member

Vampires....Hellsing

Hellsing is best Vampire anime I know and Vampire Hunter D is second...

I dont know if they are going to doo more episodes, but my friend says that she is almost sure that there WILL be more episodes...

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Not sure yet, but there might be a sequel since it ended in a rather wierd way.

I don't know really, but rumour say that a second season is being made in Japan, but we just have to wait and see :)

- T

4. AiRRaiD33

AiRRaiD33 New Member

well, it MAY. but not until after the manga is finished at the very least, and the manga won't be finished before our great-grandkids start getting into the manga-scene, so you may want to have yourself cryo-preserved now. :D

5. Alucard_Cz

Alucard_Cz New Member

As I can say I thin that Helsing is the best vampire anime on the world. I have got it so I know what I'm taklikg about because I have got also vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust
    It's good but Hellsing is the Best for Alucard's pistols...
    I'd like to have a new series if it has been made...

6. Notason89

Notason89 New Member

How do you guest HellSing is so awsome, because of Vampier Hunter D thats why, and I hop all of you think that both Alucard and "D" can kick all of those other "vampier hunters" a##, Van Hellsing, Blade and who ever hunts vampiers.

7. Kamui_Angel

Kamui_Angel New Member

Hellsing one of the best animes that i have seen!!

Dear All Anime Fans,

If you like a good anime then I advise you to get Hellsing great story great everything. If not e-mail me or get me a message and i will tell you another one thx again this is Kamui_Angel

So hopefully you like the anime. Tell me what kind of anime to rent or buy. I like adventure ones and fantsy ones. Thx again

:anime: all for life

8. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Will there be a second season of Hellsing?

I'd have to ask this as well. I've heard the manga is better, but is there much of a difference from the manga and show itself? I've heard people mention things from the manga which i don't remember hearing in the show, so is more info given in it? or scenes? anything?...

9. Dante

Dante New Member

To answer some questions, yes, the manga is pretty much completely different from the anime. After the infiltration of the Hellsing Organization Headquarters by Luke and Yan Valentine, the manga takes a COMPLETELY different turn from the anime, focusing more upon the Millenium Group (and we meet plenty more very interesting characters). As far as I know, Incognito is not even in the manga.

As for the second season, I've no clue.