Recreation How do you wear your hair?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wolfwood, Jun 9, 2002.

1. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

Its like what your wearing except it doesn't change as much. Simple ol question. Simple ol answer. Lets hear it people.

Me?
    I have dark brown hair pulled back into a braid that I can sit on with groovy little rabbi style twists on the ears and whisps in all the right places. Its sorta Duo Maxwell/Zarbon/ Hiten of the thunderbrothers' -ish.

Tell the truth people.

2. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

i have long hair, black/brown and I normally keep it tied back, cos oddly enough for a long haired person I don't like the feel of hair on my neck :)

3. Vash

Vash New Member

Shoulder length (used to be waist length but I got tired of it).
    Dark red (henna).
    Often messy, currently in a ponytail.

4. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

ash brown hair shaved to a lengh of about 3/8 long.. Cant satnd long hair..

but my goatie is longer

KaMe

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

brown/dirty blonde hair at a length of about 5 or 6 feet...put in a pony tail with it tied up once more before the last twist of the scrunchi, creating the extra loop. no bangs, just the little annoyng whisps at the ears that would be neat if they were longer and stayed where i put em...because it's morning it's in a state of unwashed

6. Vash

Vash New Member

Damn, Bloodberry! Are you super tall or are you in constant danger of tripping!
    Actually, you did explain that you loop it up. Your hair sounds really cool!

7. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

5 to 6 feet HOLLY ... Thats some long hair.. you should post a picture of how that that realy is!

KaMe

8. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

My hair is about 2-3 inches longer than shoulder length hair. It is a shade of black/brown. And I have it up differently every day. Today it's in a pony-tail, But I usually put it half up and the other half down. I recently I cut my hair to make really thin bangs. ( And my hair is layered by the way.)

9. Komugi-chan

Komugi-chan New Member

about three inches below my shoulders... VERY messy... i have a slight natural curl so it messes up (damn my mother's genes! damn the curly hair!!!) i normally leave it down, i have bangs that fall to my chin (so they aren't really bangs anymore) and i have pink...verging on Blonde now actually.. cuz they dye is coming out... streaks in it. my natural is Mousey brown tho.
    i'm pushing to get it dyed COMPLETLY cherry red. or Purple.

10. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

mines maybe two inches below my shoulders and dark brown with a little bit of gray that hangs in the front(its quite unique i must say) its naturally straight but i have it permed so its curly but now its kinda half an half cuz i havent done it in a long time lol sometimes i put half up and half down, sometimes pigtails in the messy bun style(pull the last twist about half way through for a tear drop shape kinda), sometimes clipped up with one curly strand hanging down in my face(i love this one most--very pretty), sometimes down, sometimes in meatballs, sometimes in a bandana, gee it just varies! i hardly ever wear my hair the same way two days in a row...cant be boring!(lol jk) and once or twice ive straightened it so its all long and pretty i would do it more often but 1) i dont have a straightener... 2) it fries your hair... so anyway i just turned this simple answer into something quite complex... thats me for ya!^.^

11. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

i forgot the ever popular beach hair as i call it where i dont do anything to after getting out of the shower and just let it do what it wants lol

12. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

k...i was a bit off on the length...that's my goal length..lol it's more about 3 to 4...what's fun? in 1998, my hair was a little shorter than now(i think it's 4 now) and i cut it off...3ft of hair gone...NEVER do that! that is the weirdest thing to do...mine was lmaybe a couple inches long...was wierd...

13. PAnda

PAnda New Member

I don't wear my hair very long - in fact, I give it about another 5 years --- MAX!

:(

14. Kaori

Kaori New Member

hm...right split, black/dirty blonde/reddish, layered, straight ^_^; the front is chin lenght the back is about shoulder

15. Odango_rose

Odango_rose New Member

I have a mix, my hair is light brown w/natural blond highlights, I also have a little bit of red you can't really tell, and a little bit of white(Im 14!).

I wear it up in a bun, down or mainly in a ponytail. my hair is 2 inchs below the shoulder.

all in all I look alot like my Avatar.

16. chupito

chupito New Member

Sorry guys, but i'm not in the mood to explain my hair... :(
    ;);););)my hair it's alike odango's, but looks more like my avatar, my avatar it's me totally...:) :D !!! I choose this avatar cuz of it!

It's just me, or you are having problems with cliking on the smilies to apear too?!
    :)

17. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I'd like to have long hair, but living with my grandparents, haircuts are a necessity. :mad: My hair's parted... well... sort of... in the middle, the sides reaching withing a centimeter of the top of my ears and such. Damn, I hate short hair. ::Misses being able to hide his face in his hair::

18. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

I still want to see a picture of Bloodberries Cool Hair!

KaMe

19. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Yeah, 4' of hair. Cool.
    I've got fairly long dark brown hair, it's straight, but it's thick as hell. My fringe is down a couple of cm below my chin, it's a bit longer at the back, and half the time I part it and hide my face in it. The other half, I slick it back without a part into a pony tail.
    It's not really a hair cut, it's more of a hair growth, I haven't been anywhere near a barber in a few years, but it looks okay. Before I stopped cutting it, I had a crew cut, and everyone was scared shitless of me. Which was fun.

20. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

eep...lemme see..not many pics of myself...much less with my hair down..

<digs through her image disc>

well..this is close...we were playing star wars and i was tired from work...friday...jeans day at target...w007...note how excited i looked...lol but, hair was down...it goes to my waist now...

Attached Files: