Recreation How do you wear your hair?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wolfwood, Jun 9, 2002.

1. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

my hair is pretty long down to my lower back so i usually just let it down but sometimes i tie my hair at the end. But i have bangs that reach under my eyes and they always bug me so i have to cip them back sometimes

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

i wear my hair a little below the shoulders and i have no bangs. i usually put my hair up so every1 can see my face. i am so cute after all

3. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

My hair is long and black. I tie it in a ponytail to keep it out of my eyes. I am thinking about letting it down. Everybody keeps calling me a girl because of how long it is:sad:

4. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

My hair is always short. I don't allow it to grow long, although it seems to go against my will... i have a haircut almost every 5 weeks. I only apply gel when it's short, won't work whn it is long. If it is too long... a cap will always do the trick ;)

5. Shadowstalker

Shadowstalker New Member

my hair is white at the tips and as it goes up it gets darker and darker and it is a dirty blonde at the top. it is about 16 inches long. i usually wear it down or in a a french braid

6. Ryokos_hellyen

Ryokos_hellyen New Member

i cute my hair to sholder legth yesterday 6/18/03

i wasn't really happy about it but my boyfriend likes it so i love it lol so im cool about it now it'll grow back over the summa

7. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

My hair is dark brown and sorta long.Not the traditional way you would think of long hair,but it's definately not short.My bangs have grown down past my bottom lip,so that gives you an idea of what I'm talking about.I have to put it behind my ears when I eat,because it gets in the way alot.I wouldn't have it any other way,though.I look stupid with any other hairdo.

8. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

My hair looks like Seifer's from Final Fantasy 8. From anime, it looks like chibi trunks. Yes i kinda have the thing that stick up in the top.

9. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

hmm...

ive got sort of a black haired sosuke sagara from FULL METAL PANIC i guess

10. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

as of this moment, my hair is real short, about a half inch. but when it is long, i sometimes slick it back with gel, then hairspray it, but since my hair is curly, it starts to wave before it dries completely, so it does this really cool wavy thing. but usually, i let it do whatever it wants. usually, it just is really wild afro-ee. but once in a great while, i put glue in it and spike it out, when its long of course.

11. D3vil's Anjil

D3vil's Anjil New Member

i have brown hair that is about 1 1/2 to 2 feet long....and its straight with a lil bit of curl at the tips. usually i have it up in a pony tail or a 'messy bun' because if i dont it gets in the way, and my bangs just kinda hang there:D i sorta look like my avatar

12. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

I have long black hair... Usual it's braided or in a ponytail if i'm feeling lazy.

But the reason I have long hair... is because I LOVE to do anime hairstyles!! XD I do Mei-lin alot, and Asuka is fun, too. It's kinda like Cherry, which I do sometimes. Normally, though, when we're really bored, my friends just get some anime magazine, a crap load of hairgel, a brush, tons of scrunchies... and the results are scary. ^^

13. Fushigi Rockna

my hair is a bit past my shoulders. It flips out... and I never use a blow dryer... (cause I really don't have one...)

There's also an assortment of blonde streaks, including one large forelock in the front which I am very, very proud of. ^^

14. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

I wear my hair down, where it naturally falls into ringlets, I wear it in a ponytail, or rarely in a braid. ^_^ When it's down, it has three looks. The jungle-thing, the neat curls and the wildly neat curls. Right now it's doing the wildly neat curls.

15. Influences

Influences New Member

My hair is split right down the middle needs no training if I tell it to do something new like all go to one side it does it 4-12 from left to right was combed over in front 13- now split down middle and softer then ever I have the most soft hair of any one I have ever met although my friend Anna has really soft hair last time I felt it is was really soft but she had just gotten out of the pool like 5 hours before and it had alittle bit of a like unsoft to it dunno my hair likes me! it used to be really long not as long as your hair though HPM or Mordeth just to my chin

16. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

lesee...well my bangs are to the bottom of my face...eating soup is hard cause of that...anyway my hair is bout halfway down my back and i always have it tied back in a ponytail...sometimes i gather once again just before the end of my hair...*has to cut his bangs* they're so long they really are kind of annoying....and I can always hear people asking behind my back if im a girl...

17. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

unlike my sister

i would never cut my hair cept for cutting the dead ends

but yeah my hair goes down past my butt its find of annoying sometimes but i love it it dosent annoy me enough to cut it to shoulder legth:shy3: :shy3: :confused:

18. SLCpunk

SLCpunk New Member

Let's see.....

Well I just recently cut my hair in layers and now is super short... I had never had long hair I just can't stand it, it's really annoying for me to be taking care of my hair all the time and caring on how it looks that's why I had always had it real short and it's also very very straight which make's it difficult to do any hairstyles or anything and since im hispanic my hair is black as heck. :D

19. Dragonbreath

Dragonbreath Guest

i have medium length, light brown hair... but i never leave it down. i usually use 2 or 3 hair bands to keep it in a bun.

20. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

hehehe... my hair...
    Well, I wear it cropped and spikey. Right now, it's dyed a light reddish-blonde, but it's really white. :sweat:
    People have said I have hair like Farfarello's from Weiss Kreuz... I think it's kinda true.
    Kewl, it's a head shot, and my MAIN method of transportation!

Attached Files: