Recreation How do you wear your hair?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wolfwood, Jun 9, 2002.

1. Naru

Naru New Member

Well My hair is dark brown a lot of the time. Considering its summer and I'm going to be out in the sun a lot, half of my hair color will change to the same color of Naru's, but not all. My hair is almost always in a ponytail, as a result my hair is wavy and curly at the tips. My hair is thick and naturally curly, also parted at the top. Which I find extremely annoying, because I have a line of like a bald spot on the top of my head. -.-; My hair is about....1/4 length down my back...and yeah so because of the waves it makes it look like half my hair is straight. I usually don't do much with my hair, I've never really cared enough to do much special with it except for special things like graduations. Even then I could care less, I basically just toss my mom a brush and say here do anything you want with it. ^.^;

2. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

mord keeps his a hotel for lice tbh.. i did an interview with em =/
    anyways.. hehe i keep it up in a pony tail :) secret no one knows how long it is :O hehe less i shave it ;) that and once in awhile dredz....
    it aint the hair mate :D LOL

3. eleeSleknuD

eleeSleknuD New Member

It's around 2.25 ft. That is, about 7 or so inches below my shoulders. Curls towards the tips, goes from nearly black in the winter to nearly red with the summer sun bleaching it. I keep it either under a backwards baseball cap, or in a ponytail at the base of my skull.

4. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

i usually keep it normally, that means no hair gel, no wax. I used to have hair gel, but I just decided to go to school one day without gel, and man did i get "hot" comments :p. Ever since then I don't use hair gel.

5. Snake

Snake Member

right now...
    just my normal black, untidy, all over the place kinda style, u noe? hhehe

over and out

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I let my hair fall down. It's to short to bother me. I need to get it trimmed though. It's almost past my chin in lenghth.

7. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

I keep my hair rolled up in bunches. any other way it's an uncontrollable curly mess <.<

8. Black Rose

Black Rose Guest

Hair

I wear my hair different all of the time...when i'm playing tennis, it's in a pony tail...and when I can't think of anything to do, I leave it down, since all my friends think it looks best that way...It also depends on what i'm doing, how much time I have...and all that other stuff that effects the way people do their hair...then again...I can't do to much with it because it hasn't grown out enough...last year it was down to my waist, then i chopped it all off a bit below my chin...now it's a little past my sholders. Hair can be so annoying sometimes!!!!:dizzy2:

9. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

My hair is extremely long, so I usually wear it down. People yell at me because they say I could do all kinds of different styles with it... but I prefer it long and flowy!!

10. Dredz

Dredz Clown With A Frown

My hair is long, reaches the small of my back when it is fairly straight. It goes curly about ten minutes after a shower :p.

Indeed.

Generally wear it normally, or in a ponytail.

11. Surreal

Surreal New Member

Black messy, if its wet itll come down to my eyes ,when wet curly but only at the tips. im a guy

and as WNxSnake would say

12. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

I have short, shoulder length brown hair that I usually wear down. My hair is straight so I love to wear it down. If it doesnt' agree with me in the morning, I'll just wear it up in a ponytail or I'll just put a straightener to it. Sometimes, I'll just wet my hair and blow dry it just to get it to agree with me. But most of the time my hair doesn't want to start a war with me so I'll just wear it down.

13. Quistis

Quistis New Member

I have veeery veeery long hair and I wear it down all the time.

I am being told to cut it by Naru and Lady Shadow-San but aint sure if I should

14. Legato666

Legato666 New Member

Well i used to have longer hair but i got it cut so i either look like a vampire with slicked back hair or i could style it so i can look like legato.

15. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member