Recreation How do you wear your hair?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wolfwood, Jun 9, 2002.

1. Kyo_Masaki

Kyo_Masaki New Member

my hair is wierd, it used to be frizzy and short, like an afro. but for the past year its gotten long enough to tie back! so Its always tied back, hangs a bit below my shoulders, uuuh... I have some hair hanging down either side of my head, and sometimes it covers my eyes. and its still a bit frizzy :mad:

2. Legato

Legato Shakkin Daiou

Mine looks like someone from atelier Marie. He actually looks alot like me, so much so that I changed the pic abit so that he looked exactly like me. My hair is dyed black, and a bit longer out the back- Halfway down neck. Actually, I don't know how long this guys hair is out the back, now that I think about it...

Attached Files:

• me.jpg
      me.jpg
      File size:
      9.3 KB
      Views:
  3. Knives

Knives New Member

Short dark brown for now. I have what Legato, Vash and Wolfwood call the Fringe of Death!

Soon the fringe of death will disappear as I grow my hair out again!

4. PAnda

PAnda New Member

Amazing...in fact, amazingly amazing!

It's true!...Legato looks just like the picture he posted! His head REALLY IS the size of a postage stamp!

5. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

My hair ??!!!

Well .. umm .. its very very dark brown that is almost looks like black .. well .. not that dark :sweat2:

6. Knives

Knives New Member

Currently spiked up like Knives but this is only temporary while I wait out the time I can't wash it which ends tomorrow!

Damn stitches can't get them wet till then!

7. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

my hair is brown and it gets a little blond if spend enough time out in the sun. It used to be long and tied back. At it longest it reached down just past my shoulders. I think i posted a pick with it long in the Dare thread. Anyway its short now i had it cut in mid May. Now I just put it back. If I can find a scanner or a digital camera maybe I'll post it. I've been told its a vast improvement of over the long.

8. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I always wear it in a ponytail, but not anymore 'cuz ill cut my long silky hair short

I feel that in the last moment ill change my mind...:(

9. Chibi Meg

Chibi Meg New Member

Well I am growing my hair as it stands, it is shoulder length, I mostly leave it loose but sometimes it goes up in a pony tail like it is now, especially when its hot out.

10. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'm lazy when it comes to my hair.

I brush it 600 times a day, wash it twice, make sure its the same colour I left it the last day, or its time to herbal essence colour creme it again. then infusium goes in, then another great conditioner moisturizer. then I take it off, and place it on my wig rack at night. its totally the most beautiful hair I've had so far :)

oh I failed to mention to you the length: 3 feet of beautiful hair I acquired in 1998.

11. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

carefull when cutting it tooma...going from long to short can really suck...i washed mine today, and put it up into a bun before i got out of the shower. it's been like that since about...7 i think...and it's midnight now...

12. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

I have short hair (like Yui Houngo's of Fushigi Yuugi) and I always keep it that way, 'coz it's really hot here in the Philippines! :rolleyes:

13. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

:sad: I dont feel so great about my hair :sad: It was cut shorter that I told the hair stylist. The problem is that I cannot tie it in a ponytail =s So I guess I'll be using hair clips to keep my hair from brushing against my face (i hate it when this happens, so people watch out cuz I'll be in a bad mood for 24/7)

But still I look cute (tries to cheer herself)

14. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I just cut my hair too .. and its much much better - than long hair - on me .. :anime:

Even though that I feel sorry for my hair that has been cut .. :sad:

Oh well .. :p

So toomaa you cut your hair ? I really think that short hair is good for you :anime:

Anyway .. I will go now to put some make-up and get ready for the graduation :D

*Listening to Graduation day by Vitamine C ...

.. No I know what does that song means .. !

15. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I have long black hair just like Skuld's. ^^; It takes a lot of effort to comb it and take care of it... @_@;; but I don't want to cut it...

16. Namagomi

Namagomi Guest

My hair is long and golden brown... Long hair looks horrible on me, but so does short hair, even hair of normal length! I might as well shave my head bald... :glazed:

17. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

well... thats what I did. it feels good in the summer months, and when I feel like it, to put on my hair later when I go out ;)

18. rei

rei New Member

[SIZE] im coming in a bit late.. but gimme a break im new..

umm.. my hair is blue/black[natrually blonde, blah.] and short, well its longer than im used to.. long hair is terrible, well from my expriences it has been..
    as for styling it.. nope, i dont really do that.. i let it go on its own.. and i looks alot like rei's from eva.. i didnt mean for it to, it just grew that way.. and i think im going to stick with it..[/SIZE=1]

19. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

I got about shoulder lenght hair right now. Maybe longer.

Hair color? It's sorta black brownish. Actually my hair look like I highlight it. I didn't. All natural. ;)

I usually either keep it in low or high ponytail. I perfer low for some reason. I sometime braid it.

I'll never cut my hair! I'm just trimming it. I really hate those bit*h that trim my hair. They end up ruining it. That why I have my mom trim it for me. She does a lot better job than those bit*h. I luv my hair. So silky and soft. My friend and cousins really like my hair. They envy me. :p

20. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

heh, now's my turn

well as you can see on the pic I posted sometime ago in the "dare new and improved" thread my hair is over 50 cm long and its brown

feel outclassed Mordeth :D

at home and when I sport I have it in a tail, ,elsewhere I just let it hang down behind me without any tail

edit: I NEVER need to comb my hair, it lays itself at the right spot automatically :D