Inu-Yasha Human?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zero Enna, May 14, 2003.

1. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

when we see inuyasha tur into a human every new moon he has black hair right well what episode when inuyasha turnd into a human did you think looked the coolest, cutest, ext.?

2. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

I think he's done it twice as far as I remember. And for me I like it everytime he turns into a human because it's so rare that when I see him as a human I think he's cute! ^_^

*SPOILERS*

But I especially liked it when he turned human that time that guy wanted to eat Kagome. He didn't care that he was weak. He went and shoved the guy away from Kagome and then fell down the cliff. It was cute when he saw that Kagome was worried about him.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

my fav was in episode 13 right after the spider head demon held him and inu turned back

4. Inu-loves-Kago

Oh yeah. That was awesome. *SPOILERS* He was human but then his face was shadowed and he looked sort of evil as he was turning back. It's always cool when he does that ^_^. It's like a power trip.

5. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

As of epsiode 107, he's gone human four times (in the series. I don't know the count for the manga, and I don't count the second movie as I haven't seen it yet, and it's supposedly illusion anyway). My favorite would also have to be when fighting Toukajin and the Ninmenka tree. Though, against the spider demon comes a close second.

6. Mchan

Mchan New Member

What's up with Inuyasha turning demon? I've only seen it in a trailer for the second movie. Is it like super saijan or sumthing, where he turns all demon when he gets pissed? I read somewhere that said something like that. Does anyone have the siche about that?

7. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

inuyasaha the ep. with the moth demon

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????????

I think he turned into a real demon on the episode where the tetsiaga was broken, right?

9. Inu-loves-Kago

Re: ???????????

Yeah, he did.

*SPOILERS*

It was because the sword keeps his demon blood sort of sealed so when he doesn't have Tetsusaiga, then he turns into a demon.

10. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

not goshinki
    ot was like episode 98-101 it was somewhere there the one i think you talking avout is episode 43
    they all have visons about their past cause their in the coocon exept inuyasha who is burning out his claws.

11. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

He goes demon the first time when Goshinki breaks Tessaiga. He does it a few other times, including once against his brother (Kagome brought that one to an end quickly), and another time with a moth-demon (Sessh was the one to end that).

What happens is that hanyous, when threatened beyond their ability to defend against it, are controlled by their demon blood. The problem with this is that it makes them uncontrollable. They go into a berskerker bloodlust rage and kill everything in sight. They continue to go on like this, pushing themselves beyond what their half-human bodies can handle, until they die. Inuyasha's father didn't want that for his son, which is part of the reason (aside from protecting humans) that Inuyasha got Tessaiga. Tessaiga seals his demon blood so that it can't control him and eventually kill him.

12. Muse

Muse New Member

Was his dad good or bad? I mean cuz in episode 6 (i think) it showed InuYoukai getting shot at with arrows, was he attacking the city? Or were they attacking him because he was a demon?

13. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

I'm not exactly certain. It's general consensus that he was a taiyoukai (one of the chieftains, basically), which is why Menoumaru hated him (Inutaishou fought against the moth clan from China). It's also why Sesshoumaru is the "Lord of the Western Lands." Also, he was good enough at least to marry a human woman, have a child with her, and want both of his sons to see the good in humans. ::shrug::

14. Muse

Muse New Member

AH that explains a lot, seeming as how those people that were shooting the arrows at him looked horribly chinese.

15. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

it was the second time they fought the moth demon he was rencarnated or sonething, kagome them were traped in the coocons

the episode :Nightmarish reality, the battle in the forest of greif

16. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

No, not that moth-demon, Zero. That moth-demon was the brother of Gatenmaru from an earlier episode, who managed to get Inuyasha to turn youkai (not intentionally, though). Gatenmaru and his brother are both very much Japanese. I'm talking Menoumaru and his clan from the first movie, who were Chinese youkai (kinda' like the neko-youkai who came back for revenge in the series during the filler episodes). Menoumaru's father fought Inutaisho, and lost, and was sealed.

Here's a picture (painting style) from the movie as an example of Menoumaru's father and Inutaisho fighting in their full-forms.

Attached Files:

17. Inu-loves-Kago

From that picture you can sort of figure out how Inuyasha's dad looked like. O_O

18. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

yeah, but isn't there a better one out there? His dad was fighting someone. I just can't remember who. I don't think it was the motrh-demon but maybe the cat-demon...........

19. Inu-loves-Kago

What cat-demon? The only cat-demon I know is Kirara.

20. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

They *might* have a shot of him from the neko-youkai arc. I can't remember. I think it was all shots of Sesshoumaru. I'll go check.