Inu-Yasha Human?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zero Enna, May 14, 2003.

1. Muse

Muse New Member

Yeah, it really would. It makes Sess look like a sex-crazed monkey too. If you mean the episode where Sess saves Rin, its 35.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

yes i do. esp. 35 then. doesn't she start talking after that? i think sess needs a human that is not rin

3. Muse

Muse New Member

Why do you say that? The fact that she is talking is a big thing. That means that she trusts and (probably) loves sesshomaru enough to be relatively over the trauma that caused her to be mute in the first place, i think Rin plays a small role footage-wise, but plays a huge role in the development of sesshomaru's character, i think Rin is kewl. Just... don't let the Sesshomaru/Rin fanfics be right. *shudders*

4. Basher

i meant it as finding someone to luv that is human and not her in the grown up way. She does play a small role but in a big way. Hasn't sess been nicer to inu and others?

5. Muse

Muse New Member

To be horribly honest, I havent watched any episodes after 38, i just gather information. But I DO know that he gets the tokujin, and that doesnt fly too well. Doesnt he come after inuyasha with it?

6. Basher

Yeah, he does come after inu yasha. It becomes nicer around eps. 100 or so. I think

7. Muse

Muse New Member

Well that's good to hear. Sesshoumaru is awesome, if he fought along-side InuYasha they could accomplish so much more. I mean... who ISNT cool that has a whip made of light stuff!?

8. Basher

he does fight along side inu yasha but sess didn't want to. you will find more about their relationship and why sess hates inu so much

9. Muse

Muse New Member

Hrmmm, do you know the episode #? I'll go ahead and get it.