Inu-Yasha Human?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zero Enna, May 14, 2003.

1. Muse

Muse New Member

Does this movie revolve around his dad ir something? I really wanna find out some more on that...

2. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Unfortunately, no. It focuses a lot on Inuyasha and Kagome and their relationship, as well as Inuyasha's dealings with the son of the moth-demon lord Inuyasha's father fought and killed. The screenshot I showed is really all we see of Inutaisho.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Thanks kog. but i hope that they will show more.

4. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

Hopefully one day they might make a movie on Inuyasha and his parent's and even Sesshoumaru's mom. That would be sooo cool!!! Could it be on of the nine movies ;) (*from that '9 movies' thread*)

5. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

i guess that you do make a good piont there. yeah i really want to see the mom! and even though i saw the eps they NEVER cover Sesshomaru's MOM

sorry Kogarashi i never really finish what i was typing i had to do something important

6. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Zero: spam warning.

Inu-loves-Kago: Sounds like an interesting idea. Maybe you could suggest that to the studio in Japan that animates the Inuyasha movies.

7. Inu-loves-Kago

I would but I would need an e-mail. I doubt their sites (the Japanese ones) would include one. I could always look....

Thanks for supporting my idea Kogarashi-sama! ^_^

8. username

username New Member

!!

i think he looked the coolest. when that happend it reminded me of Goku!!

9. Inu-loves-Kago

Was that double post an accident username-san?

Anyways, how did it remind you of Goku? It doesn't really look like it could do that. Goku gets all that yellow electricity stuff around him and his hair stands up and goes blonde whereas Inuyasha goes from silver to black with that thumping heartbeat stuff.

10. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

double-post fixed.

I don't think it's very Goku-ish either. It's more like anti-werewolf.

11. Muse

Muse New Member

Yeah, in order for it to be all Goku-ish he'd have to have some major anyurism and yell really loud and crap right? InuYasha is much cooler about it.

12. Inu-loves-Kago

He TOTALLY is, especially since Inuyasha doesn't DIE and then get revived. So far he's lived through it all.

13. Basher

Inu yasha a demon so he has to live through it all they are sorta immortal. goku's human so he dies but can be brought back to life. Does anybody think inu yasha wants to be human now?
    I don't think he doeshe wants to protect kagome. He doesn't want to be demon either. he then will lose himself

14. Inu-loves-Kago

He'll probably stay hanyou Basher-san. Kagome won't want him to change in any way if he doesn't want to.

15. Muse

Muse New Member

Aaaahhhh, you've gotta love Kagome.

16. Inu-loves-Kago

Totally. She's better than Kikyou in that way. She loves Inuyasha just the way he is, and while I understand that Kikyou wanted him to be human so he could use the jewel and she could be a woman and not a miko who couldn't love, still, together they could have done the protection of the jewel. Course, that would have led to them ending up together......bad idea....

17. Basher

I agree on that part ILK. But wasn't kikyo unsure of what might happen to the shikon no tama if used on inu to turn human? considering it has never been used for good purposes.
    I am glad kagome is there now. kikyo wanted to much from him
    Hmmm. I wonder since humans do age faster will inu want to be with kagome as a human? or still stay the same and watch her die when she gets older

18. Muse

Muse New Member

thats what i was thinkin', i think he'll turn human for Kagome out of his own will. So he wont have to watch her age without him.

19. Inu-loves-Kago

Actually, both of you are right. Kagome will be all noble and say "no don't change for me" but Inuyasha will realize she'll die as a human and early and all that. So that's why my prediction for the end of the series has always been that Inuyasha will probably be reborn into her time as a human (there was an episode where Miroku, Sango, Shippou, and Kaede all lived in her time and she didn't even notice them). It'll be like a Fushigi Yuugi ending, only better ^_^ And if that happens, I know a lot of Inuyasha fans will be crying their eyes out. I know I will *sniff*

20. Muse

Muse New Member

Wow, me too... and im a guy.... and... wow... yeah... what episode is that when theyre all in her world? I need to get that.