Inu-Yasha Human?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zero Enna, May 14, 2003.

1. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

I can't remember too well but I remember the episode. Kagome was sad for some reason about Inuyasha. I think it's around the same time that Kagome goes back to her time cause she saw Inuyasha with Kikyou (est ep 50 or so). If not I remember it being eps 80-95 or something. Sorry I can't remember specifically...I haven't seen that ep in a while.

2. Muse

Muse New Member

Ah, thats ok, i have my sources. Thank you anyway ILK.

3. Inu-loves-Kago

No problem. Sorry I couldn't help more but I'm starting to be pretty sure it was around the 50 episodes with Kikyou and Inuyasha. Why? Cause why else would Kagome be sad? As far as I remember Kagome wasn't sad over that after those eps.

Tell me what you thought when you see the ep ;)

Double post warning.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

i think that inu could stay demon and lives so he can be with kag in her time or kagome stays in inus time so they can be together :cool: even with him as hanyo

5. Inu-loves-Kago

Yeah but there's still the problem that he'll age slower than her. I read a book once called "Princess Nevermore" (good book btw) and it talked about this stuff with people who age slower and have to see their loved ones die. It's sad. So him being human for her is best. OR Rumiko-sama could add a twist and make Kagome a hanyou....but then again both Inuyasha and Kagome would watch Miroku and Sango die.

I think all of them being reborn into Kagome's time as humans is the best way...

6. Muse

Muse New Member

Oops... :dizzy2: sorry bout that.
    Hmm, 500 or so years is a long long time to wait... that would be messed up as crap, do you think Kagome would even know who he was?

7. Inu-loves-Kago

Well, neither would know about the passage of time. Inuyasha would die somehow in the feudal time and them be reborn in her time and never know how much time passed too much.

8. Muse

Muse New Member

I would think that that wouldnt work out, because it seems like kagome (in the beginning) only went back there after inuyasha came and MADE her, so she obviously didnt like inuyasha too much, and i think a lot of the factors that made her like inuyasha wont be played out in the future, so they may not even meet, unless kagome already knew who inuyasha was or something...

9. Inu-loves-Kago

Well when Kagome goes back after the final battle Inuyasha will already be there and he'll be like "Kagome, I was reborn into this world and I have my memories of those times so I had to find you and now I did"

Sounds cheesy but that's how I see it. Like Fushigi Yuugi sort of.

10. Muse

Muse New Member

What if Kagome died and InuYasha had alreqady become human for her.... like a super horrific plot twist, and InuYasha has to go on living in his sorrows... It doesnt sounnd much like Rumiko-sama but it could happen. I would die. Never come out of my room ever again... prolly eat all of my pillows, and maybe my bed too.

11. Basher

it might happen though. and sess brings kagome back to life that would be a good ending

12. Muse

Muse New Member

Yeah, but then Sess dies from a mortal wound by (no coubt) Naraku. Because then they would just have one of those awkward, "I'm your brother and, tho I tried to kill you, I love you now, sorry." kinda relationships, and those never work out. plus it would just make the story so dang good... to see inuyasha holding sesshomaru in a non-violent way as he dies? It works in my head.

13. Basher

that would be a good ending but sess has to save kagome then narku attacks rin and sess makes it in time then dies. i would like that ending if sess did have to die

14. Muse

Muse New Member

Speaking of Rin... Does she DO anything? It seems as though she just follows him around...

15. Basher

i think Rin there to make sess like humans more along with jaken. thats just waht i think. we will see if she plays a greater role.

16. Inu-loves-Kago

So far the ending possibilities are:

Kagome dies, Sessh saves her

Sessh dies and admits to loving his brother the whole time, he was just jealous

Sessh dies protecting Rin or Inuyasha

Inuyasha being reborn in the real world

I don't think I would want Sessh to die. He needs to stay alive and take care of Rin that way when she turns into a teen she can marry Kohaku and Sessh can be the "dad" to give her away~~~ ^_^

17. Basher

i like that idea with kohaku and rin. Most ppl think that she will be with sess. i don't think so though
    Sango and Miroku get married could be another ending

18. Inu-loves-Kago

I used to believe that she would end up with Sessh (I was hoping) but then I thought it would be cuter if she didn't and he took care of her and cared about her like a daughter and not a lover.

Sango and Miroku are a definite to get married............especially if you read the translations :rolleyes:

19. Muse

Muse New Member

I dunno...Sess and Rin would be pretty sicko. It makes me think of child molestation. I couldnt start a relationship with someone that I got to watch grow up from her youth. btw is she still mute as far as we know in the later episodes?

20. Basher

well she starts to talk once sess saves her life or should i say brings her back to life. i wonder what eps that is. i read a fanfic that says they wait until she is at birth giving age then her and sess hook up. i still think that would be nasty.