RPG Archives Into the Wind (1st RPG)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looks at the attacking army and then to Aeralyss as she came down. "What the--? Kishant... All ready?!"

2. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Karmi juped down and shouted "White Lightining!" a streak and ball of light lightining came whooshing down take out at least 10 bodies. "Let's fight together cousin!" he screamed. He pointed his finger at a crowd of men and shouted: "Faores' Wind!" a giant gust of wind swept men away from there hiding places in the trees.

3. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika ran and joined them. "you aren't leaving me out of this one!" She clawed at a few of them with her now forming claws and her fangs. Her eyes glowed and she growled, a smirk creeping up on her face. As she continued to fight, someone attacked her from behind. "argh." she took a knife to the back and turned aroung, cutting him to bits. "Ow...."

4. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Then, the back up forces started to shoot and attack the party of friends. < No you don't> though Karmi. He sun around and yelled: "Nayru's love!" A blue diamind like shiels =d formed around them, blowing back the enemys tat were within 5 feet of them, and blocking all the attacks sent at them at that moment. "Be careful Mika" yelled Karmi. He spread his hands apart ,but across form each other, and said: I Karmi command thee....... Grow in my hands oh forces of light, and vanquish the darkness visible!" A ball of light magic blasted through the crowd and destoyed a few mor men.

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I shall be as careful as posible..." Mika pulled the knife from her back and the blood flowed down a little. She took a deep breath and gained her posture again.

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena sent a barrier around Aera's castle that would allow Aera and them to attack but would not allow anyone to attack them then said out loud and in mind speak to them, "I have to go, this barrier will stay up for 2 days... it's all I can do. I'm sorry for leaving u all at this time."
    Then Athena left flying upward.

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Thank you, Athena!!" Aeralyss called out and she was truly thankful that her castle would not be harmed. She drew her sword and continued to fight, she had cuts up and down her body and when she swung at a soldier, she missed and the soldier stabbed her shoulder. Aeralyss grunted in pain and she kicked the soldier away and slowly pulled out the blade.

8. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Princess!" yelled Karmi over the battle. "Din's Fire!" he screamed and a ball of fire appered. The bal of fire blew up, killing at lest 50 men. Karmi ran over to his wounded couisnand helped her inside the castle. He set her down on a loft bed and ran bck ou to fight. When got ouside, he flew up into the air and screamed: "Swords of revealing light!" 4 giant swords made of pure light formed around him, he moved one so that the blde faced down towards the soliders, then he controled it to fall, killing at least 70 men and injuring the ones next to them. The sword whammed inot the ground and disenagrated. "That's only one of the baldes!" he yelled. " You will pay for what you've done!"

9. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Arrzon: "This is all wrong. We have to stop this before it goes too far. Karmi, reinforce the shield around the castle until we can regroup ourselves. Make sure everyone is inside first."

10. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss got out of the bed and walked to the window and signaled everyone to regroup. Aeralyss chanted a small spell of healing and the wound disappeared but disappeared very slowly and painfully. She was still practicing the art of white magic.

11. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Aarzon: "Aeralyss, you need to rest from the battle with the king. We all need to recharge ourselves. Karmi will keep the shielding up around the castle as long as possible. Until then, we must reserve our strengths. If you want, I will go to Prince Xavier and try to convince him that we are not his enemy."

12. Athena

Athena came back down and landed in front of Xavier's camp, disguised completely differently. her hair was now black and she looked older than she was she promptly pretended to faint as a guard caught sight of her.

13. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"I...I...I don't know what to do!!"Aeralyss said as she clasped her hands on her head and fell to her knees,"I don't know what to do or to believe anymore!!"

**Meanwhile at the camp**
    The guard brought the fake-fainted Athena to a resting tent and brought Lord Xavier to see her.

14. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika walked up to Aeralyss and restrained from killing any of her companions. "I'd stay and he;p inside, but I can't.... I'll stay out here where you are all safe from me..."

15. Karmi

Karmi New Member

After muttering the shield spell, Karmi kept concentrating, but then he walkeddown stairs to talk withthe others. "What is wrong with Areallys Arazon" Karmi aksed with fear. "Is she okay?"

16. Athena

Athena woke up to see Xavier and said, "Where am I? Oh but where are my manners, my name is Yuko and u must have brought me here, thank u."

17. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Xavier just looked at Athena who was disguised as Yuko, "What are you doing here at our military base? Are you lost?" he asked her and he handed her a glass of water.

18. Athena

'Yuko' accepted the water and drank a little and said, "Thank you and yes I am lost, I had no idea I was approaching a military base. You probably don't want me to ask any questions so I won't ask what's going on."

19. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Xavier smirked, "Good...good...but that doesn't stop me from asking any questions. Where are you headed, Miss Yuko?"

20. Athena

Yuko smiled and said, "I was actually heading for the palace. My family is having some tough times and I was hoping to enlist their help or even get a job there to help out my family with any financial difficulties."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.