RPG Archives Into the Wind (1st RPG)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

ooc: i like reading!! especially about medieval times!!

ic: Aeralyss opened the door and saw the green and gold army and everything grew quiet when she called out, "Prince Xavier, Lord of Rouge, I want to have a few words with you and so does my army."
    On a horse as white as December snow, a handsome teenage boy with a green and gold cape rode towards the front of the line and dismounted his horse.
    He approached her and slowly bowed his head, "What are you doing on Ader, Lord Xavier?" Aeralyss asked as she led him inside the castle. "I've heard rumors and I've come to clear them." he said as he rested his hand on the hilt of his sword. Aeralyss saw that and she retorted, "We'll solve everything in the solar and you'll tell us what you heard. And it wouldn't be wise to draw your sword in my prescence, I have a lot of guardians and I am also my own."
    "Yes, m'lady" he responded.

2. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss and Xavier then walked into the solar to see everyone sitting at a large table. Xavier sat next to Aeralyss and the conversationing began.

3. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Karmi finally reached the top of the tower and saw from it's hieght, the green and gold army. "Could this be Prince Xaviers army? Since when did they turn aginst us? Should I cast the spell? I'll aks Areylass." The a voice came into Areylass head which said:<Areylass, it is me, Karmi. Shall I cast the spell I planned to preform, or do you think it's safe?> he waited for an answer.

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena walked around she wanted to know how she could best help them all and still keep her own ppl out of it. She sighed this was a personal decision she would not bring anyone from her own planet into this and began to watch for Aeralyss.

5. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Replying to Karmi telepathically, she said to him, "No, I have already got him in the solar. Just come down here and I promise that everything will be okay."

6. Athena

Reina came up to Athena and Athena smiled and said, "Are you bored? I should really find a safer place for you."

Reina shook her head and said, "I can help... why do you think that thing tried to kill everyone in my village."

"Okay.. well that's a choice you can chose to make." Athena said, "Wanna walk with me until Aeralyss asks for us."

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss ordered everyone to place their weapons on the floor beside them and Aeralyss began the conversation.
    "Now, Xavier, what rumors have you heard that would make you and your army flock to Ader?" she asked him.
    Xavier laughed as he looked at her, "You really have no clue do you? You're father informed me of what you did!!!" his laughter changed to rage.
    "What are you talking about?" Aeralyss's voice began to raise.
    "You killed her!! You killed Queen Aeranyn!! How could you slay your own mother!!" he confessed and Aeralyss's eyes widened.

8. Athena

Athena heard sounds of an argument and ran to where it was located and bursted into the room at Xavier's last remarks and shouted, "That's not true! Her Father did then he tried to kill her!"

9. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Xavier growled at Athena's remarks and snapped, "Still your tongue knave!! Aeralyss's father was a great man and he would never do anything of the sort! He told me that Aeralyss gone mad and killed her mother and then turned on him!!"
    Aeralyss stood out of her seat, "My mother was a kind and gentle woman and was pratically a saint. He didn't deserve her... I know why my father killed her." she said loudly and then seated herself.
    "My father...wanted a boy. That's why he was so nice to you. I'm sure that he didn't know about my brother Aarzon or else he wouldn't have done what he done to his mother. After my mother gave birth to me, she couldn't have anymore children. After years of trying... she finally told him that she couldn't have any more children and it drove him mad." she said softly to them all as tears formed in her eyes, "My mother wasn't enough for his slaying hunger...so he went after me next."

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika sat quietly, listening to the entire argument. "..........Kishant..."

11. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Kalira who had been silently observing the argument in the corner, padded over to Aeralyss resting her hand on her shoulder. "Easy now princess, do not over excite yourself. You have been through much and over exursion on a damaged body is not the best way to heal things." Snapping her head around to glare at Xavier she looked at him pointidly. Narrowing her eyes at him, she pulled a powder from the pouch at her waist and placed some on the tip of her tongue. Feeling her body return to its human form she walked over to a small chair and sitting down regained her composure. "Lord Xavier, I suggest you guard your tongue in the future. It would be most unfortunate to lose as handsome a face as yours to the mercy of my claws, or lady Mika's. I will restrain myself from doing so for a time, but a continuation of the behaviour you have demonstrated in the past 5 minutes will cause me and various others in this room to act upon our threats."

12. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

ooc: upon rumon, Prince Xavier is attacking us and has come to believe that I killed the queen.

Aeralyss wiped her eyes and thanked Kalira. "Now, Xavier, old friend, everything my father told you was nothing but lies. Would you rather believe a man that showered you with gifts when you were little, or a childhood friend?" she asked him. Prince Xavier then got out of his seat and grabbed his sword, "I don't have time for this..." he said as he walked out the door, "I'll give you my answer later."
    Aeralyss placed her head in her hands and just breathed deeply. "There's nothing that we can do... He might attack us... he might just apologize for his rudeness. I thank all of you who have stood by my side..." she said as she faced the others.

13. Athena

"That you will have, always." Athena said, vowing for herself at least.
    She sighed deeply and said, "I wish... I wish he believed you and maybe I should have done a ... a gift, talent I have... I'll do it later. If you excuse me I'd like to walk in your gardens Aeralyss, to give me time to think."

14. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika didn't move any, but she seemed to be looking down blankly. ".........is it.... This..."

15. Athena

Then Athena went out into the gardens at Aera's nodd and began to pace... she had alot to do in such a short period of time... how would she ever be able to leave them?

16. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss looked over at Mika, "What's on your mind, Mika...you've been so quiet lately. Please tell me what's wrong..." she asked.

17. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looked up at Aeralyss. "I..." A tear streaks her cheek. 'I....Please no... not again....'

18. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss walked over to Mika's seat and knelt down next to her and she placed her hand on Mika's, "What is it?" she asked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.