RPG Archives Into the Wind (1st RPG)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Thank You greatly!" said Karmi. Then the shelds started to ware off. The King then shot another spell at the group. Ready this time, Karmi muttered: "Love shield!" a white shield appered infront of them. "I just getting warmed up, he said as the spell bounced back. then he twirled in a circle and screamed:"White Lightining!" From the celing a ball of light formed and shot down a storm of lightining bolts screeched down and was about to hit the King as he cast a shield, this, still weakening his sheild. "Come on, I need you're help!" He called to the others. Then he prayed in his mind:<cousin, we need you're help aginst this threat!>

2. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOC: I sent her 2 PM's about it but she said it's okay to one of them. I just sent the other one right now, so I don't know yet. I just hope she agree's to stay. One time I let her enter one of my RP's and she said:"Yahh! I finall y have a friend!" Or something like that. I feel so sorry for her. {Tears times Infinity}:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

3. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Fine, fine I shall stay. Your persistance is rather wearing, but it wasn't entirely your fault. For English we had to write a narrative about our selves and I did mine on my attempted suicide. Needless to say looking back at that point of time in my life shot me right back into depression, so I was overly sensitive. Hope you all will forgive me. :shy3: LoL, Karmi dont feel sorry for me, I am doing a pretty good job of feeling sorry for myself.

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: Of course we forgive you.. even though I've only been here for a short time I've found that everyone I've talked to is very forgiving and understanding. Cheer up you have friends here.

ic: Athena then nodded and her whole body began to glow then she sent her attack at the king and shouted, "Everyone pitch in your powers of magic or attack with ur swords and we should be able to get rid of right now! Once and for all!"

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I.. I don't know if I have enough stength...." Mika looked rather pale and held the hilt of her sword tightly in her hand.

6. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

As Aeralyss stood to her feet, she smiled at Kalira and mouthed "Thank you" silently. Kalira only smiled and winked as Aeralyss gave her a thumbs-up.
    Aeralyss raised her sword into the air using both her hands. Golden energy surrounded the blade, it was the attack she used on the demon in forest...the Golden Apocalypse! "But we can do it Mika!! We can all defeat the darkness within these walls! We can destroy that man!!" Kalira's and Aeralyss's shield was losing power and it slowly materialized. Aeralyss was still charging for her attack though, and everyone else was still readying their attack. The king sneered at everyone. "Okay, I'll give you all a free shot."

**BIG MISTAKE BUDDY!!!**

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looked at him, her glare turning cold and raised her sword; the blade blue and gold now. Her look returned to her demon form, claws and all forming.

8. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

As Aeralyss's attack was still charging, her body and blade glowing gold and sparkling, she looked at Mika. She didn't know what was happening to her and she didn't know either to be afraid or suprised. "Mika...?"

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika grin evily, her fangs revieled and sharp. "I think I'm going to have some fun today..." She didn't remove her look as she spoke. " Don't fear.. I will not hurt you, even though this is my demon form..." her knuckles cracked and she prepared to fight.

10. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Kalira closed her eyes, bowing her head in silent chant and concentration. The suttle hint of pain began to make itself known, generating somewhere behind her eyes. She opened them ever so slightly peering down at her hands which now maintained an elvish charter mark on the palm, with one similar to those manifesting on her forhead. Giving the wolf half of her free rein allowed her to manifest into pure form. Rather then that of a human, Kalira now had the shape of her kin the wolves. Turning to Mika she smiled ever so slightly, "I imagine there will be quite a bit of gore generating from the two of us this evening. Claws and fangs are far from the cleanest of weapons after all."

ooc: I know its corny...I was having a hard times with writers block tonight. :rolleyes:

11. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"That's very true.... hope everyone's fine with the sight of blood.... Cause there's gonna be much of it...." Mika smirked and licked her lips in slight hunger.

12. Athena

"Just attack already!" Athena shouted, "I don't know how much longer I can hold this up... unless... yes... I'll do it."

13. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

mika snarled at Athena. "Alright then!" She rushed at the King, her claws out, her fist going partialy into his gut, but being stopped as he catches her. She bites his hand causing the crimson blood of both of them trickle to the ground. He flung something into her face and she jumped back and wimper heard from deep in her throat. She tried to whipe it away, but stoped and opened her eyes, whiched showed that she was blind. "How did you know about that?!" Mika growled loudly, running at him and cleanly cutting his face.

14. Athena

ooc: okay I'm going to suffer severe damage to the king and then have Aera end his life then have another bad person arrise... srry if this bothers everyone and plz... no one try to revive my character I have a plan to revive her.

IC: Athena shouted, "Mika! MOVE!"
    Mika listened and moved then Athena shouted, "Take care of the child for me!"
    A great light enveloped her and the king... when it faded Athena was on the ground also fading and the king was also severely injured. Aeralyss then leapt forward and killed him swiftly... which was more kindness then he deserved. Athena whispered, "Good job... my Princess." then she was gone... and a page entered the room.
    "Princess Aeralyss... an army is approaching!"

15. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika was breathing hard and wasn't sure as to what was happening but she realized that Athena's sent and precence was gone. She froze for moments and then turned swiftly around as she heard the warning. "More? what the hell?" She was staring rather blankly, being led by only her senses.

16. Athena

<Mika... it's okay... I'm depending on you to protect the Princess and the child... although I am gone I will still be with you Mika... Take care... I'll speak again to you when I can and if I am able to." Athena's voice said, to Mika alone.

17. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika closed her eyes and opened then, going over to the child. "but...." she wispered, obviously looking as though she might cry.

18. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Totally ignoring the page that was panicking behind the group and her father that was twitching and bleeding on the ground, Aeralyss dropped her sword and it landed with a loud clang. Her eyes were burning, her hands were shaking, her mouth was dry. Athena was...gone. "Gone..." she said softly but loudly enough for everyone to hear. Aeralyss fell to her knees and grasped at the floor as her tears fell from her eyes to the floor. "ATHENA!!!" she screamed into the dead air.
    The little girl walked over to Aeralyss and placed her small hand on Aeralyss's quivering shoulder. She turned and looked into the child's eyes. The child only smiled at her and somehow...everything seemed okay. Aeralyss hugged the child tightly in her arms and the little girl ran her fingers through Aeralyss's short, silver hair. "We aren't going to let anything happen to you... I'm sure Athena would want that..."
    And at that moment, the child said to her, "My name...is Reina." Aeralyss hugged the child closer, "Hello...Reina."

19. Athena

Although Athena could no longer talk to them physically she gazed down at them from the cloud she was at... Reina... I can't believe I never asked what her name was... I'll be back soon you guys... I have to do something first then I'll be granted another chance at life with you guys. With that said, Athena completely dissappeared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.