RPG Archives Into the Wind (1st RPG)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika restrained from struggling too much, but in her attempt the collar took over again. Her fist hit Aarzon's gut; her eyes completely misty and mika was obiolsy still in pain and trying to fight the collar.

2. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Aarzon hunched over in pain, but never let go of the collar. He tried to concentrate his eye beams at the connection points on the collar. He needed to work fast, the more he wanted Mika to relax, the more the collar would be able to take over her mind. The beams had to work---if not, there was only one other option, and Aarzon didn't want to have to use that one.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena continued to attack the dirty man of an evil father she was so steamed at what he had done to her new found friend that her blind rage was actually working and she had managed to injure him slightly with a sword she had picked up on the way. Although the tide soon turned and he stabbed her. Athena fell to the ground and he left her for dead and turned to walk away. Athena forced herself up and shouted, "I'm not finished yet!"
    Then she went in for another wave of attacks."

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika closed her eyes and opened them after a moment and they were glowing slightly. "Let go......" her voice was ice cold and harsh. She took her claws and place them to hi chest.

5. Athena

Athena felt Mika's pain and in her head saw the collar and then without hesitation she used some of her remaining strength to turn the collar to dust. Then she fell to the ground, realizing she had used the last of her strength and the false king prepared to finish her off.
    <Karmi... take care of the child for me.> Athena said, through mind speak.

6. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

As the collar turned to dust, mika dissapeared, showing up in front of the king, putting her claws to HIS chest intead. "You will not hurt anymore of these people.... I refuse to work for you now... I will not kill anymore for YOU!" instaed of ripping his heart out, she threw him into a wall, forcing him to go throug it and quikly following him.

7. Athena

At the sight of Mika Athena smiled faintly and allowed herself to lose conciousness, her wound was bleeding deeply.

ooc:No I am not depressed at least I don't think I am and don't worry I don't want my character to die... I'm not going to let a boy take care of a female child... just shouldn't be done... no offense Karmi.

8. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Don't give up, Athena..... you can't go unconsious yet...." Mika came back in as the king dissapeared. 'If you go unconscious... you'll mostlikely die..."

9. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

The King got up slowly, a small trinkle of blood flowed from the edge of his mouth. "Don't you stupid mortals understand?! You are too weak...too pathetic to kill me!!!! No one can stand up to my power!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted in an icy cold voice that sent a chill down everyone's spine. He laughed manically as his body started to glow crimson red, he was gathering his strength into his body...making him faster, stronger, and in every way perfect.

10. Athena

Athena regained conciousness only to see how much everyone was in danger and said, "You can't do this alone drifter... let all of us help u."

11. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss slowly opened her eyes and tried her hardest to stand. Her body, her legs and arms felt like a million pounds as she stood straight up. If she kept this up, she would surely collapse again. "Drifter..." she said as she saw him preparing for battle and she saw Athena stand up as well. "I...I got to help...!!" she said as picked up a forsaken sword that lied before her. She raised it up defensively and she breathed heavily. "I...I'm going to help...even if it kills me!!''

12. Athena

Athena saw Aeralyss get up and said, "Aeralyss stay back we don't want you to get hurt.. it's just what your father wants!"

Then Athena began to glow surrounded by a bright light it was time for her to use her ultimate weapon... she wouldn't let Aeralyss get hurt.

13. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"they're right.... Princess.... I was assigned to protect you a long time ago..... At your birth... You must save your energy..." Mika looked at her; eyes gold and blue.

14. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Karmi then teleported into the room and kept the child in a corner. The he muttered a curse. "I, Karmi, Prince of light, protecter of al the good vakquisher of the bad cal upon the mighty spirit Valkeryie to come to my aid! Vanquish the evil that lies befpre me and destory it's curses! A giant ball of pure light came form the goodness of Karmi's heart. He threw int a the king in dismay sending him to the celing. and back down. The cruel king was bleeding so much a pool of blood appered on the ground in front of him. He looked at Karmi and muttered: What are you doing here Newphew! Suddenly, the regular traveler of himself transformed into a prince with white snowy clothes appered. "Are you alright cousin Areyless?" he asked. "You're brother new me before you were born and he trained with the elves, which my father had trained in sorcerery. We will work together to protect you. Attack now Athena!"

OOC: If it's stupid, I can change it.:p

15. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss coughed and she kneeled down to the floor. She wiped the blood from her mouth and managed a smile. "You're all...so very strong...in both your hearts and your bodies... I promise...when we get through this...I'll throw a gigantic ball in your honor..." She struggled to laugh and she clutched her wound again. "I feel...so pathetic... I wasn't ready to confront him yet..." Fresh tears fell down her cerulean blue eyes as she said, "I'm so sorry for dragging you all into this!"

16. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Don't Apoligize Cousin!" screamed Karmi. Familys do these kind of things for eachother. Then he muttered. "Oh heal her wounds to save this world, god of peace love and joy. Suddenly, her wounds healed, and Karmi fell to the floor, then getting back up. "Ust a lot of strong magic." he said.

17. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss's wound sealed itself together but she still remained kneeling. All that blood she lost made her feel weak and dizzy. "Thank you, Karmi..." she said as she looked over at him.

The king slowly got up, his body surrounded by a crimson aura. With a wave of his arm, a ruby energy wave knocked everyone down. Everytime they tried to get up he would only knock them down again. He cursed them loudly, saying loudly his plans for killing each and everyone of them so slowly, so painfully that they'll be begging for death. Aeralyss set up her Light Screen Protector but the shield wouldn't last for long, her energy was still low. When Aeralyss gained her strength again, she ran over and checked on everyone.

18. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Muttering a curse under her breath, Kalira ran on towards the direction of the palace. "Bloody royalty, always getting into some kinda trouble. Unfortunatly I am always left behind by the others." Muttering several more curses under her breath Kalira skidded into the room growling under her breath. 'Would have to be the bloody king. Oh well I'll deal wtih that coniving Bast*** in a moment.' Kalira blinked, her eyes now glowing red rather then the golden yellow of the wolf sisters. Emitting low growls from her throat, a Bright green aura surrounded the small party, adding strength to the princess's light screen protector, which was fading at a rapid pace. "Rise all of you, this is one battle a single individual cannot win. If you do indeed intend on getting out of this alive I suggest you all work together. I have added a temporary shield for now, but it will not hold for long."

19. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: *sighs* another day, and another post ignored. Enjoy all, I am signing out of this rpg. {waves}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.