RPG Archives Into the Wind (1st RPG)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

<Mika, what you are doing is wrong. If I have too, I will destroy you to stop you. Let them pass, the mission they are on is vital to the people of Grathe. Your service to that tyrant will be in vain. You have seen a small touch of my power, you will not withstand the full fury of it.>

<Athena, Aeralyss needs your help very quickly. The King wishes harm to her in ways I can not describe to you. I will try to keep Mika at bay while you continue.>

<Aeralyss---help is on the way. I won't let him harm you.>

2. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looked slightly confused for a moment and tried to figure out who the person was. "......." *Who.... Who are you? What do you mean?*

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena nodded and said, "Karmi take care of the child Aeralyss needs my help so I am just going to teleport myself to her instantly..."

Athena then did so before anyone could stop her.

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika watches her leave. * what do you want me to do then? I.. I can't betreay the king.....*

5. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

**Aeralyss walked into the huge dining room for dinner with a beautiful white, sparkling gown on. But that wasn't the only thing she was wearing...a scowl was on her lips and her eyes burned furiously at the man before her. But he only smiled back at her. "Your mother was right...when she said that you look just like me. Your skin, your face, even your hair." he said as he drank from his wine glass. Aeralyss immediately spotted a sword hanging onto the wall and grabbed it. She gathered her long hair into a ponytail and sliced off her hair. Her remaining her bounced against her neck. She threw her silver hair at him and shouted, "Here's your hair!!" She raised her sword with both her hands and charged at him, her short hair blowing behind her. He grabbed the blade with ease and broke the blade into his hand, shattering the whole sword to pieces. "You can't win...no one can..." he said softly as he stared into her angry, uneasy eyes.**

6. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Then, taking the child in his hands, Karmi teleported to Athena and startled her. "No need to panic, it's just me. You will not go alone. And that mystery figure or rather voice he sounds oddly familiar. Now lets get going. They both nodded, and started to run towards the sound of the mans voice.

7. VM1070

<Mika, you are not betraying your king--You are betraying your rightful ruler--Princess Aeralyss. Think about this for a moment, than choose the side you wish to be on. Either way, I will not allow her to fall to this tyrant king.>

<Drifter--you have a very important job to fulfill. Do not fail the people of Grathe. Go now, the bounty hunter will not try to stop you.>

8. VM1070

<Aeralyss---I am sending help to you----he will not hurt you anymore.>

<Quickly Athena---she is in grave danger!!!!!>

9. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Kalira muttered under her breath in frusteration. "You humans are always so rash and impatient. I suppose that in this case speed is needed however that does not change my opinion of your haste." <Well, I was of the impression there were not too many mind-speech empaths left. This is a most unexpected surprise...>

10. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

**Aeralyss's father grabbed another sword off of the wall and thrusted it at Aeralyss. She summoned her Light-Screen-Protector to protect herself. His sword was slowly but surely penetrating the barrier. He pressed on with all his might.**

11. Athena

Athena rushed into the room and leaped at the 'king' and knocked his sword from his hands and said, "I won't let you harm her!"

12. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

*That... that was the Princess? I... I didn't know....i can't let harm be done to her!*

13. VM1070

As Athena charged the King, and energy net surrounded him on the floor. There was no way for him to break through it. The group backed away slowly as a figure materialized before them.

"I told you I wouldn't allow any harm to you. I am Aarzon. My mother was also a victim of this trash that sits before us. Do you even remember her name O'Great King of Grathe. You have disgraced the crown and kept your people under your heals from the longest. My mother fought your sexual advances towards her, but she was too weak to fight you forever. This PIG rapped her repeatedly. One night she tried to kill him in his sleep but was caught. YOU ordered her executed, but your soldiers couldnt see the logic in killing an innocent woman who was only trying to defend herself from your torture. They took her to the elf elders for protection. The elf elders cared for her and nursed her back to health. That is when they found out that she was carrying YOUR child. I was born 9 months later. Because my mother was part Meta-human, I was born with certain abilities that needed proper training to control. The Elves aided me in these lessons. My mother died giving birth to me because of the weaken condition YOU had left her in. The elves never told me the true story until I was older. They had just continued to raise me as one of their own and help me to develop my powers to what they are today. When I found out the truth, I vowed to avenge her death. I have been watching your terror for years. When you did the same thing to Aeralyss' mother, my quest changed from you to her. I have been protecting her ever since. It is what real families do for each other."

The group all appeared stunned by the news that was just presented to them. Aeralyss seemed the most stunned.

"You see, I am your older brother. I vowed to never let this beast ever destroy any of my family again. You are all that is left of that family. And the time has come for you to take your rightful place as ruler of these people. They need someone who cares for their needs and won't crush their dreams. They have lived under such treatment for too long now. It is time for a change."

14. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika appeared in the room behind the king. "......."

"ah, Mika, how good of you to join us, Why did you let these... pests get in here... I thought I ordered you to despose of them..." He glared at her, but recieving a hard glare from her.

"I will not work for you... If you are going to kill the Princess.... It is my duty to protect her...."Mika looked to Aeralyss and smiled.

ooc: by behind the king... I ment outside of the net.. not directly behind him... ;)

15. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

The golden shield around Aeralyss slowly dissolved and she stared unbelieving eyes at Aarzon. "Brother...?" she said softly and she ran her hand through her new-short hair, her dress was torn and ripped and she struggled to stand. She looked at her father struggle under his energy net. "I thought...I thought I was the only one this bastard hurt..." she said softly. With a loud shout and a blast of strength, Aeralyss and Aarzon's father broke free of the net. He pushed everyone out of the way to reach Aeralyss. He pulled a dagger out of his boot and he grabbed her around the neck and stabbed her. He let her go as she fell to her knees. Everyone rushed towards him but he only smiled as he threw the dagger at Aarzon, slicing his arm. And he disappeared into thin air. Aeralyss squeezed her wound and said under her breath, "....father...." and she fainted.

16. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"erg.. I.. i know where he went... at least i think i--" Mika was cut off as she dissapeared shortly after him. "wha-- what do you want?" she looked into the eyes of the 'king' as he lifted her from the ground.

"You filthy brat.... you are to be loyal to me and only me. I gave you orders and you are to complete those orders!" He mumbled something under his breat and put a pin into the bak of her head, which conjured up an energy collar. " now obay me or you will die...."

Mika was thrown to the ground and reappered in the room next to Aarzon. Her hand came up and she hit him in the head, focing him into the wall.

17. VM1070

Aarzon was caught off guard from Mika's attack. As he hit the wall, he could feel the wind knocked out of him.

"Get Aeralyss out of here!!! I will deal with this problem personally."

The group gathered up Aeralyss and headed for the door. Athena didn't want to leave him alone, but he just waved her to go.

He then turned towards Mika, and with a concentrated beam from his eyes, sent her smashing into the wall on the opposite side of the room.
    Still feeling a little dazed, he approached her slowly.

"I told you in the woods, you don't want to feel my full fury. How can you still serve that monster after everything you have seen here today. I don't want to have to destroy you, but I won't let you near my family."

With that said, he hit her again with another concentrated beam from his eyes that knocked her even harder into the far wall.

By this time, the others had cleared the room and were headed for help for Aeralyss' injuries. Aarzon didn't leave the room till he knew Mika wouldn't follow them. There was something wrong here, and he needed to find out what it was.

18. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika's eyes had a slight misty look to them. It began to dissapear and mika shook her head for a moment, but getting the energy collar tightened as she fought control over her mind and body. "I... n...." her hands went up to her neck and she attempted to pull the collar off, revealing it slightly. *i.... I can't get it off!*

19. Athena

Athena caught sight of the false King and attacked... she would fight him until he died if she had to.

20. VM1070

Aarzon noticed the collar around her neck. It had been shrinking, causing her great distress.

"Don't move, I can get that off your neck, but I need for you to remain very still."

He placed his hands over the collar, but it began to fight him off as it crushed Mika's neck. He wouldn't let go--there was no way he would let the King kill another innocent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.