RPG Archives Into the Wind (1st RPG)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

The girl from earlier ran up to them, badly wounded. "I came t--" She pused andlooked to the monster. "damn... I'm too late...." She collapses to the ground, unconscious.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Oh my God are you alright?" Athena asked, as she clutched the child closer.

3. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss, leaving the side of the drifter, carried the badly wounded girl from before and laid her next to the drifter. "Please take care of her." Aeralyss said as she unsheathed her sword and placed her hand onto the blade. Golden, sparkling light surrounded the blade and she called out loudly as she jumped into the air, "Golden Apocalypse!!" and she slashed down towards the demon. The demon, with lightning fast reflexes managed to evade the attack and rushed it's way towards the small girl. Aeralyss gasped as she cast a defensive spell,"Light Screen Protector!" and a golden shield surrounded Athena and the small girl.

4. Athena

Athena hugged the child close to her as they were encircled in protective light.
    "Don't worry, I promise you're safe child." Athena said.

5. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

As the demon stood dumbfounded at the light shield, Aeralyss jumped behind it and grabbed it's slimy body. She put it in a strong hold and yelled out, "Somebody destroy it!!!! I'll hold it as long as I can!!"

6. Athena

"Be careful Aeralyss!" Athena called out, as she concentrated her power, just in case she would have to fight.

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

**holds on tightly to the demon**
    "He's damn persistant!!" Aeralyss thought to herself.

8. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

When the drifter sliced the demon, Aeralyss stumbled and fell onto the ground. She drew her sword and stood next to the drifter. "I can't! I won't leave you to get hurt!! Athena! Take the others and go! We'll catch up to you!!" Aeralyss ordered.

9. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Just than, a concentrated beam of light came from behind them and struck down the demon. It did not kill the monster, but it did stun it long enough for the drifter and Aeralyss to get out of there and rejoin the others. The mystery person that aided that did not need to reveal himself, but knew he would be needed several times more before this quest would end.

'Aeralyss, I will be right there for you whenever you need help again. My powers are at your command'.

10. Athena

Is it over the little girl asked.
    "The demon is destroyed but I believe that this is far from over." Athena said, as the shield came down.
    "Where am I going to live?" The little girl asked.
    "I'll take care of you." Athena said, as she gazed at the sky above, things were getting complicated.

11. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"what can I do to help?"

12. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I'm a Merc...."

13. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Sighing in frusteration at the drifters persistance she padded silently on all fours over to him. 'So much fear resides in you drifter. When will you realize we are not the enemy?'

14. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika sighed and stood up, her leg perfectly fine. "I was sent to stop you, drifter!" She took a dagger and a bow and arrows out, aiming at him.

15. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss was stunned by the mystery person who saved them. "I wonder who that person was...." Aeralyss thought to herself but she lifted her head up to see Mika about to shoot the drifter.
    Aeralyss darted in front of Mika's line of fire, getting completely in the way, "I won't let you hurt him!!!" Aeralyss shouted.

16. Athena

Athena also stood beside Aeralyss placing the child behind her, "I agree with Aeralyss completely."

17. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"He must die! I was sent only to kill him and do not wish to hurt anyone else, so move or I will be forced to kill you too!" She gestured for them to move away with her arrow.

18. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss drew her blade and didn't move. "I'm not moving. And I won't let you hurt him." she said sternly, "Or anyone else!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.