RPG Archives Into the Wind (1st RPG)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Lets go! *They started to walk north toward the city and the adeventure began.*

2. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"I sense we are not' says Karmi. You have to fight someone dont you?" He asks Well I dont think you could do it alone, besides it is my destiny. ( explained later!)

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Whatever, let's just get there okay?

4. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"I personally don't care...the quicker we get to Grathe the better. I personally don't like being there. It's about the royal family that resides in the outskirts of Grathe...heard their daughter has gone missing." Aeralyss said as she looked to see that the sun was going down.
    "But we might need our strength for tomorrow...let us rest." she said and they continued to walk until they were by a river bank. "The water here would be useful and there is plenty of wood for fire." And she leaned against a tree.

5. Athena

Athena jumped up into a tree and said, "I'll keep watch."

6. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Im not a girl!!!!! (grrr!!!!! well its true!) Oh well, let us camp.

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss unsheathed her sword and sat on the ground and grabbed a stone and began to sharpen her sword. It began to get really dark and Aeralyss gathered wood for a fire.

8. Athena

"There's someone approaching, it's a child and she's wounded!!" Athena said, as she jumped down and ran to the child.
    She scooped up the child, it was a small girl and brought her back to camp. The girl rested trustfully in her arms and fell asleep before she returned to camp.

9. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss informed the others and rushed to Athena's aid.
    "What do you suppose happened?" Aeralyss asked as she gazed at the sleeping child.

10. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss got up and walked over to the drifter. She curiously looked at his arms as she sat down next to him.
    "What happened to your arms?" she asked as she looked at him. "You seem to have a lot on your mind." she said to him.

11. Athena

"Thanks Drifter, this should keep her warm, I have no idea what happened to her. Perhaps she'll tell us when she wakes up." Athena said, gazing at the sleeping form of the child.

12. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Blinking curiously at the drifter with her golden eyes she sighed shaking her head before settling her self on all fours next to the fire. 'You hide too much drifter, however there is no way for you to block your thoughts entirely from me. I feel tension and fear in your attitude. Tell me, what are you pondering within that mind of yours?' At his shocked expression she grinned mischieviously at him, her appearance taking on a look similar to that of a wolf. 'You did not think that you are the only one to hide secrets did you? Thought sense is only half of my capabilities, I am also a dream walker, although most of the wolf sisters are.' Yawning she stretched herself out rolling her back over towards the fire. "Keep the girl close to the heat, she will be fully healed by morning as far as physical health is concerned. Her mental and emotional status is somewhat different. I cannot guarantee anything for that area. I smell fear and pain practically radiating off of her, but she will share her story with us when she is ready. Until then goodnight. I am going to need as much rest as I can, for a night of healing is no easy task." At their shared looks of confusion she emitted a low chuckle before turning fully to face them again. "My eyes should have already clued you off as to my decent. I am of the wolf sister adepts in moraleth."

13. Karmi

Karmi New Member

s, when do you say we will be at Grathe? By tommrow? Im not worried but i just want to know.

14. Athena

Athena smiled and kept the girl as warm as possible not even thinking about sleep, then a thought struck her, "Who's keeping watch?

15. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"I sense danger is near" said Karmi I gonna check it out. Karmi walks slowly into the shadows and sees something move. Then He shouts: "Swords of revealing light strike this beast down to the floor!" Suddenly 4 swords of pure light appear around Karmi. He points his hands into the shadows and hears a large clunk. putting his hands in front of him parrelel up and down he forms a ball of light which he blows if his hand like a feather in angentle breeze. It floats over to the enemy. It was a some sort of demon. Seeing the ball of light, the othewrs rushed over to see what had happened. "What do you think it is asked Karmi to the others. I know it is some sortive demon. But it looks as if it was spying of something. When i hit it with my magic I heard a loud clunk as if it was at the top of a tree or something. I've studied on demons of all sorts. I never got taught of a demon looking like this. Hmmmmmm.........................

16. Athena

"It's the demon that destroyed my village, my momma and papa!" The little girl cried, "It's gonna get me!"

"I'll protect you young one." Athena said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.