RPG Archives Into the Wind (1st RPG)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I... alright..." Mika was wispering to herself and she jumped a little and looked in Aeralyss's direction.

2. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss wiped the tears from her eyes with the back of her wrist and smiled. "You've taught me something Reina. You've taught me that I have to be strong for all of us. We all have to be strong for each other. We have to be strong for you." Aeralyss then stood up and Reina smiled at her and nodded her head.

3. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Aarzon entered the battle trashed room. He looked at his younger sister who appeared to be alright at this point. His heart was also sadden by the lost of Athena, but somehow he felt that she would be back one day.

The alarmes rang out through-out the palace. No one know what army was approaching them. Was it friend and foe??

Aarzon: "My sister, you are the Royal now. We must make ready for the army that is approaching. The people must be told that their true leadrer is back in power."

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I... I really don't know how much help I'll be to you.... My sight is almost gone." Mika looked to Aarzon and Aerelyss, not really looking at them. "I'm sorry..."

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: okay I forgot the plan that i had so I'm going to bring my character back with a little gift for Mika....

ic: Suddenly Athena appeared in front of Mika and touched Mika's eyes... mika could now see and Athena was back. She turned to the others and said, "Don't worry... I won't do this again, forgive me for putting you all through this, especially you Princess."
    Athena kneeled then rose and said, "I'm ready to help you in your fight against this new evil Princess."

6. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika blinked. 'Thank you..." she grinned and stood ready. "well then, what are we waiting for?"

7. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Hello cousin." said Karmi to his cousin Arazon. "Finally, you have come. " As a member of the family, I shall help you fight this new evil that is gazing upon us. I hope you except my offer. Sorry I hid from you both for so long. Please forgive me........." Tears blurred in his eyes as he hugged his cousins and thanked god for giving him them to love. "Let us fight...." he whispered.

8. VM1070

Aarzon looked at Aeralyss before saying anything. They were much stronger now as a whole then if they did battle seperately.

"Karmi, with your help, we should be able to keep my sister in power and at peace for a long time. Mika--you now have a place among our family should you decide to stay. The rest of you as well. You have all served the greater good. You will all be honored for that bravery. Aeralyss--I have no desire to seek the throne. That is your duty, but I will continue to protect you and all that serve under you for as long as you demand. Come now, we must greet this army that approaches the palace."

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Right!" Athena agreed and said, "I vow to do all I can to protect you all... you are all very dear friends to my heart now."
    Athena then looked at Reina and said, "I understand you helped everyone alot... Do you still want me to take care of you?"

10. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Reina smiled as her cheeks turned rose colored.
    Aeralyss quickly changed into her regular suit and out of the torn dinner gown and brushed her short hair with fingers as she walked over to the panicked page.
    "It is good to see you again, Princess Aeralyss of Grathe." he said as he kneeled down, his sweat dripped to the floor.
    She thanked him and asked about the army.
    "The army...I don't know. All I know is that there are hundreds-maybe thousands- of soldiers that are fully armed. They stormed into Grathe as soon as they heard a rumor of your whereabouts in the forests near Grathe. They also heard that there was companions with you and mistook them for an army! They were all cloaked in green and gold!!" the page cried.
    "Green and gold..." Aeralyss thought aloud, "That's...him..."

11. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

'I shall stay as long as it is wished.... But before I go to battle... I must take care of a small problem... I will return shorly... hopefully in time to aid you all...." Mika bowed to them and dissapeared.

12. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Karmi suddnly realized whst he must do. "Young noble page, tell me where the highest elevation point of this entire castle"? he asked. "Go up the north flight of stairs to the northern tower. that is the highest place sire." said the page. "Thank you." he said and he rushed toward the tower.

13. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: In this post, dont take anything I said personally. My character is just a grumpy person. :D

Kalira continued to mutter under her breath at the exasperating humans. "Overly emotional, hastey humans." *sigh* "All of you are a bunch of muddle headed fools! Disappearing here and there and popping back up when your supposed to be dead. I dont understand it." Shaking her head she turned looking up at Aarzon, "We need to perform some sort of military strategy if we plan on surviving this. Where is the solar located young page? We need a private place to put our heads together."

14. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss was in a daze and she didn't hear Mika, Kalira, or Karmi's voice at all. Her eyes stared out of the window and at the green and gold army.
    "That's...him..." she said over and over. "That's Xavier's Army... What's wrong with you Xavier? Have you turned against me...? You're supposed...to be my friend..."
    Aarzon snapped her out of her trance and led her to the solar.

15. VM1070

Tapping Aeralyss on her shoulder, Aarzon seemed a bit concerned.

"What is it with you?? Who is Xavier?? Is he truly a threat to us, or has there been some sort of misunderstanding?"

The others headed for the solar to begin their planning. Aarzon waited till Aeralyss accompanied him before he headed there.

ooc: What is a SOLAR ???

16. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

ooc: i dunno, probably some kind of meeting room :p

Aeralyss remained silent in thought for a while. After what seemed like an eternity of walking, she looked at Aarzon and said, "It has to be a misunderstanding... Xavier Secrete, the young lord of of the giant continent Rouge was one of my closest friends when he visited our continent, Ader. Maybe...father told him something...that would turn him against us...?"

17. VM1070

"Then let's send him a message. Offer him an invitation to sit and talk. We may be able to devert from any kind of fighting. Either way, we will know were we stand from the results."

18. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

She nodded her head in approval and said quietly, "Yes...I'll do it. I'll go the entrance and talk to him. He'll have to explain himself. He has no business on Ader." Aeralyss then broke away from Aarzon's guiding arm and headed for the entrance. "Go with everyone else...I'll be right back with Lord Xavier."

19. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika appeared in a room with many bottles and the grabbed one that was marked "Acidic poison" She took it and poured it across her face, making sure it went into her eyes. Then, taking a towel and wiping it away, the misty look back in her eyes. "better..... She appeared in front of Aarzon and everyone. "I've returned... but where is the Princess?'

20. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: A solar is a room that is in most castles where buisness was conducted between lords. LoL, I read WAY too many books, in case your wondering how I know something like that. :D

ic: Kalira turned to Mika, confusion apparent in her facial features. "She went to go bring lord Xavier to conduct matters on a more, shall we say, vocal level. Some battles are easier one with words however, I am not so sure that this will work in this case."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.