Debate Justice for Kurt Cobain.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Odango_rose, Dec 8, 2003.

?

Do you think Cobain killed himself?

1. Yes, he was suicidal

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Yes, he just overdosed

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. No it was set up

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  1. animefreak

animefreak New Member

Kurt killed himself,and I've always wondered why people can't accept it.
    He wasn't exactly a cheery guy, and his pre-atempted suicide really just gives more evidence he's suicidal.

2. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

Alright Im going to say this now...I dont know if I have said it before, or if it has previously been stated: He had a stomach problem that tourchered him everyday of his life for as long as I know...My cousin knew him personaly and guess what Animefreak....HE WASNT ALWAYS DEPRESED!! Infact he enjoyed him self when he wasnt in pain. And the only reason that he didnt commite suiside is becuase of his daughter...So get your facts straight...and the reason we cant accept it is becuase...I AINT TRUE!!!

Misao

3. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

i taught gene simons how to put on make-up.

[berry]a note: the above statement is called SARCASM. say it with me everyone; Sarcasm. the usage of it in this post is to pretty much say, "bull, prove it." in that oh so subtle way ^^ mock the statement all you want, until you can actually prove your cousin knew kurt cobain, the above statement is held in the same "truth". therefore, no insults until proven. [/berry]

4. animefreak

animefreak New Member

Sarcasm is what keeps us alive.

5. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

to bad its not scarcasm....and to keep this from spamming...who here has read the diary of Kurt?

Misao

6. animefreak

animefreak New Member

Not me. Is it on the web?

7. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

No...you actually have to buy the book. There are several different ones, but most of them focus on the band...the one Im talking about deals with his whole life...so its like a biography.

Misao

8. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

and i still want proof about the thing with him and your cousin. until then, it's just something you made up.

9. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

proof? .. since when have people cared about proof! long live kurt!

10. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

i think we've had all the proof we're going to get :anime:

11. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

As you wish BloodBerry...I shall ask my cousin for a pic...

Misao

12. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

um how are going to know the other person in your pic is your cousin?
    and... er, what's to stop me 'photchopping' a picture of me in with curt and claiming i knew him personally?

13. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Clean this up, take the caps out, make it readable. Bloodberry started, but it is not her duty to make your posts readable. You have 2 days. - Ark

Follow-up: Time's up, not cleaned up. DELETED. - Ark

14. Dante

Dante New Member

You have a list of 9 things, multiples of which are the same exact thing, none of which is backed by any form of proof that you may have gathered in your "resurch". In fact, as far as I'm concerned, you mindless, psychobabble is enough to make anyone who think that Courtney killed Kurt change their minds and conclude "You know what, that's just so idiotic, I think he DID kill himself".

I think a Billy Madison quote is appropriate here...

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Thank you.

15. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Each of my points are foun in his songs, a book of all of his journals, his suiside note, and a lot of diffrent books and studies of suiside and depression. if you re read my points.. they are not the same.. well some basicly go in more depth of what i was saying, so im sorry. you are also a good example of a person that jumps to conclutions. with that quote. i mean seriously. you are there thinking up ways to make fun of my statement, when this is about kurt. that's sad... im sorry some of my points are based on each other.. but it doesn't mean that they are the same.
    Kurt Cobain Journals published by THE BERKLEY PUBLISHING GROUP COPYRIGHT 2003. JOURNALS DATE FROM 1967-1994.
    I also printed a copy of his "suiside note from the internet and i read and annilized it.. you can find it if you look for it.. at the bottom it states "for frances for her life which will be so much happier without me. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU"
    peace and love

16. Chi

Chi New Member

Kurt had problems plain and simple form my understsnding he had a little too much coke and shot himself. He was not murdered by some mystery person he shot himself either by accdent or on pouprse.

17. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

First of all it was heroin :anger2: Secondly with that amount in his blood it would have killed him (twice the fatal limit infact) also it was all packed away neatly like he had time to do it, so he couldn't have picked up a gun and shot himself....TWICE. Courtny probably hired the maid or someone to kill him or maybe she did it herself.

18. Dante

Dante New Member

I calls 'em as I sees 'em

19. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

whether he did kill himself or not I still think it's a sham that he died. He was pretty cool.

20. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

it is very possible to shoot yourself twice in order to kill yourself. i missed going to my bf's criminal justice class on crime scene photo day XD(i really wanna see the shopping cart one damnit). 2 shot scenario was one of them. believe all the photos were from 70's-80's.