Debate Justice for Kurt Cobain.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Odango_rose, Dec 8, 2003.

?

Do you think Cobain killed himself?

1. Yes, he was suicidal

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Yes, he just overdosed

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. No it was set up

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  1. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

A headshot with a shotgun is a bit harder to live through, though it's happened. (remembering some kid with half a head I saw on tv and the new bubble the plastic surgeons made him so he could have a round head again)

Then again, if it was semi auto, a little twitch would set if off again. I think that's more than I wanted to think about..

Anyway, for the seven of you who think it was a setup, here's someone who agrees with you. No evidence there though! Just something to get your conspiracy fever worked up. Besides, it's easy to think Courtney's a wackjob these days, after her performace on Letterman and afterwards.

2. Billy277

Billy277 New Member

I think that's the basis of most of the conspiracy stuff, personally. People just hate Courtney Love and want to blame her for it, regardless of there being evidence or not.

3. deathfly

deathfly New Member

i still say courtney did it... compleatly innosent people have been put threw the death penilty while guilty people go free (courtney).. gota go.. byz.. peace and love

4. deathfly

deathfly New Member

with as much harion as he had, he was able to shot himself in the face with a shotgun he would have to fire with his toes.
    yeah, and yesterday i had a burger out of a unicorn :anime:

5. Dante

Dante New Member

See... that's the thing about drugs, alcohol, etc. The more and more you do it, the more and more your body adapts to it and becomes immune. Thus, you have to take more and more, something similiar to what happened to my brother before he managed to quit but now most prescription painkillers won't effect him for his sprained back as he now has that tolerance that he had gotten from doing heroin.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0401041kurt.html

Read that for a bit, see if you learn something.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

if your not the person you can't really understand what that person was like.
    ( hell with some people i believe they don't know themselves)

you'll never really know...
    we can debate about this all we want to but their will never really be a clear answer. :dizzy2: