Inu-Yasha kikyou or kagome?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Miko, Jul 7, 2003.

?

who do you perfer?

1. Kikyou

32 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Kagome

59 vote(s)
    64.8%
  1. Miko

Miko New Member

how many people like kagome over kikyou? how bout the other way around?

2. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I vote Kikyo. Especially when she was alive. She was so much more wise and mature than Kagome herself is. I like her even in her revived form. I admit I don't like the hate she brews, but I still love her. Her life was so sad and tragic...:(

I like Sango, too!:D

3. Naeo

Naeo New Member

oh, come on!!! definitly Kagome! i could NEVER side with some one who's tryed to kill Inuyasha! Kikyo even had evidence that it wasn't him but no, she's a *****!!! i've made my point, i will now return to the shaddows.

4. Star Princess

But I like Kikyo! I'm not ashamed of it. Like who you like, but you have to know that there are those who do like Kikyo better than Kagome. Even if she IS blood thirsty, I just can't help but love her.:)

5. Naeo

Naeo New Member

i even tryed to join a Kikyo Hate Club *sulks* but i had to have a web site to join... *kills the person who wouldn't let me in* Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!

6. Daisuke-kun

Daisuke-kun New Member

well both have there bad sides ... and neither have to many good sides, but i pick kagome, but first i would take my necklace off and put it on her and yell sit over and over and over again and see how much she likes it :D

7. Miko

Miko New Member

that would be a big sit for her. geez, why do so many people hate kikyou? i understand she tried to kill inuyasha, but she still helps people whenever she can. too, bad she couldnt heal onigumo, that would have just nipped everything in the bud. but she didnt, so, now we have to deal with naraku. *beats the crap out of a naraku plushie* die naraku! ( sorry, thats just my kill naraku syndrome kicking in)

8. Star Princess

"why do so many people hate kikyou?" -Miko

You're not alone, Miko. I asked that same question myself. I guess the anti-Kikyo only pay attention to her revived form and not how she used to be when she was alive. They especially do not realize what led her to her present state. She had a sad life. I guess people are just too dazzeled by Kagome's charisma (no offense, Kagome fans). That probably has a lot to do with it.
    As I said before, people should like who they like, but they still have to accept the fact that the character they don't like (the majority of fans) will be loved by others.
    Yet still, not everyone hates Kikyo. I like her too, and there are others who do too. I don't let people look down on me just because I like Kikyo better, because my mind is mine and no one else's.

9. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Hey I'm with you Kikyo's cool. of course I couldn't decide who to vote for so I voted for Kagome.....I like them both. Your right star princess it's too bad people don't notice the true Kikyo as some people do, personally my favorite is Sango. If there was a battel between Kikyo and Kagome Kikyo would win she has more talent than Kagome. But both Characters are good.

10. Miko

Miko New Member

so many kagome votes... its heart breaking

11. Naeo

Naeo New Member

i'm a pure Inuyasha fan here, and i can't like someone who wants to kill Inuyasha! Sessomaru is an exception, but other wise, NO!!! Kikyo is a...Rurouni in a way...but even if she did help people, she still killed that monk! *sulks* i mean, if she has this creepy obsession with killing monks, and inuyasha, she should keep it to herself! jeeze!

12. Miko

Miko New Member

when did she kill a monk? i musta missed that one.... and fluffy shouldnt be an exception. i love him, but he has an obsession with the tetsusaiga.

13. RazorBladeSmile

RazorBladeSmile New Member

y'all are lame its kikyou with out a doubt

14. Naomi-Chan

Naomi-Chan New Member

KAGOME IS COOLER! Kikyou is such a *****! She is so mean to Inu tis not funni anymore! Even tho Kikyou is more mature Kagome is still cool...plus she isn't that immature.

15. Miko

Miko New Member

kikyou may try to kill inu, but then again, she does help out when he's not around.

16. sangotaijiya

sangotaijiya New Member

I can't stand Kikyo. Angsty, morbid lump of clay walking the earth wanting to destroy that which she cannot have. I don't really think much of Kagome either. Whiney little schoolgirl who can't hold her own in battle and always gets kidnapped and needs someone to save her. Gimme Sango-sama any day!

17. Miko

Miko New Member

you feel strongly about kikyou, dont you?

18. Osaka

Osaka New Member

....well I have to say..... Although I like kagome more than kikyo.....

Jaken is the worst character.

19. Uzumaki_Naruto

Uzumaki_Naruto New Member

i completly agree with you.

20. inuyashalover

inuyashalover New Member

Well....... I pick Kagome of course cuz she's more darker skin than than kikyo(u) and anyways i think kikyo(u) smokes alot of herbs no wonder she's so pale and the second reason i dont like
    Kikyo(u) is that she wanted to kill inuyasha the second time and wanted inuyasha to go to hell with her.....................
    also she never cryed 4 inuyasha whenever he was endangered but Kagome in other hand she cares 4 inuyasha and crys 4 inuyasha or even helps inuyasha when ever he's endager and thats the reason i prefer kagome than Kikyo(u)

(P.S Kikyou's a bi***)