Recreation Legato: Back In The Saddle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Legato, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i think that was me...i'm pretty sure of it. and i sent the pm because i thought, and still do, that a member should be forewarned when they seem to be causeing trouble on the boards. a warning is a nicety. moderaters shouldn't just act without letting the person(s) in question know what's going on, and what the general population thinks. we should be keeping our minds OPEN to what others offer up, and not let personal judgement override the actual view of the board. i get most of my validations about ppl in the chat room. i find out what ppl dont' like seeing in posts, what really bothers them. i have a good chunk backed up on my computer also. i just don't think it's fair to act against someone behind their back. i know I don't like it, and i know others don't either. it's also quite cowardly. (please, forgive my spelling, when i get into a rant, i stop looking at the screen and just type. moo)
    so, i really don't think we should work behind everyone as much as we should be working with everyone. taking in ideas and not just shoving them away because we don't want to listen or even give them a thought. we are here, in this community because of the ppl involved, not just because we have and are mods. we aren't parents. we are here to make sure rules are being followed. tho, we don't need to be anal about it.

ok, enough of this rant...i've gone on long enough. it's just gonna be ignored anyways....

2. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

brrraaiiiiinnnnsss

lmFao:
    the funny thing here is how you received a warning and yet didn't at the same time.

I'd respond to the rest of your post, but I can't see it.. but that bit BB quoted still shows up hehe

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

the thing i find really funny tho, is that apparently i'm well liked by all...guess i never thought of it like that...i always thought i was put up with by everyone lol

4. Legato

Legato Shakkin Daiou

So MO IS ignoring me.... I feel hurt... and betrayed... we could have been beautiful together!

Kame, I am not jealous of your modship, (well, maybe a little...) my point was you add NOTHING to the boards. Your opinion is often uneducated and misguided, your moderation skills are non-existent, and you don't contribute to anything Anime or Manga related, all you offer is your own (often incorrect) spin on any topic. M2A already has several hard-*ss sh*tK*cker Mods such as DL and Baka, the difference being they're competent aswell as being quick to judge and ready to rumble. You being a mod is like a hillbilly with a gun, he may have have power, but he sure as hell didn't earn it.

5. MamiyaOtaru

And I simply wish I was liked by all.. It's apparently not to be :/ Not like I have no idea why hehe

berry: info leaker! /me shuns yuo thhbbbbbbb

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

/me leaps onto otaru and gives him a big kiss.
    you silly. you like it, and you know it. *^-^*

and that's your opinion of him legato. see, most members don't actually get to see what the mods do. because, our actions aren't visible for the most part. each mod has a function they perform, dono't say anyone has never contributed to anything. tis not true.

7. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

So now I'm a hard-*ss sh*yK*cker Mod that's quick to judge?

Oi...you make it harder and harder to get me to try and get validity out of your arguements...Especially when you are now flinging around personal insults - a no-no on the boards, Lego.

What, are you somehow disappointed that we've debated your points and now need to resort to name-calling on the part of your team...

Tsk, tsk...I thought you more mature than that.

8. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Wow Legato I feel So hurt by your insults towards me.. What will my uneducated self ever do.. Maybe I should go back to school..

I mean if your gonna try and slander my image.. maybe you should back it up with facts and proof of my idiocy. cause im truely yet to see you talk about anything but,,

Why can't i do this.. why are the mods doing this.. why are the these stupid spam topics all over the place.. why did you close the stupid spam topics that i *****ed about earlier... Why am i not a mod and kame is.. why why..

You sound like a broken record.. and maybe you should think before you talk about yourself and say this is who i am..

KaMe

9. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

I hate it when People do that *tsk tsk* bullsh!t that stuff should be reserved for 8 year olds and hammy movie bad guys that everybody hates. I'd rather a rude, namecalling jerk (legato) than someone who is condecending, thats just another form of petty insult.

KaMe, Legato did back up his point he just didn't get into specifics, I immagine he will if you need him to.
    I dont think Legato wants Modship, he's smart enough to know that he's the wrong guy to give power to.
    He just wants mods to stop doing things for no good reason simply because its something only a mod can do.

Or maybe im wrong. You dicide. eheheh.

I wouldn't say things like this to anyone who didn't fvck with my family.

I know nobodie's scared, so dont even bother doing the whole "I'm shake'n I'm shake'n" sh!t.

10. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

can we just drop this now? it's really getting childish and the "discussion" has now started to loop...

11. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

Yeah Berry sorry about that. Really.
    I wasn't gonna post either but I felt an obligation to my Family.

If nothing else like that happens, concider me Marcel Marceu.

Sorry again Berry.

12. MamiyaOtaru

starting to loop? I thought it was doing stunts around page 2 or 3. Or one even :p

13. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

It was lookin' shakey at 3, definately 4. But hey at least it hasn't been boring. Stuff it. im gonna chat.

14. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Now this is the kinda fire I like to see.
    Come on let it rip.
    Fun for all the family.

15. Legato

Legato Shakkin Daiou

You still haven't told me what Kame does, you've just said "he does stuff."
    Be quiet Mad Hamish, please? Thanks for your support but I'll try to keep this from degenerating into an internet food fight.

Kame, when someone asked about trigun, you said it was lame, even though you've seen what, two episodes? we should encourage a broader spectrum of anime viewing, not bring closeminded uneducated opinions into the mix.

If you din'tlike the way this thread is going, why don't you close it down? [Ayeka voice/] It's what you do best. {/Ayeka voice]

16. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ya know legato, why can't you just take this up with either kame or one of the admins? maybe tlak to cloud. did you ever think there was a reason to that fact that kame didn't join as a member, he was a mod at almost his start?when someone asks about something, ppl give there opinions based on their own likes. so, don't call kame names because he didn't like it from what he saw of it. obviously not everyone there posted that they hate it. and there's no way in hell everyone will like everything. look at sailormoon for a prime example. loads love it, but ppl also hate it. just, keep this between you and the mod you have an issue with. please.

mainly, cause now it looks more like you're trying to keep this going. go ahead, flame away. i no longer care.

17. MamiyaOtaru

L: Having failed in your full frontal assault, you now focus on one guy who you obviously (and mistakenly) think is beneath you and try to appear better by denigrating him.. lizame. If you can't cow and bring down all the mods, might as well concentrate on one. With all your immense intellectual firepower brought to bear on Kame, you might accomplish something!

Why hasn't this thread been locked yet? Speaking for myself, it was to see if you could actually shut the **** up on your own, and quit beating the poor dead monkey. You've proven incapable of it. Incapable? That's most likely not the right word. I am sure you easily could, but you choose not to. Why? I think you enjoy the reaction.

Trolls are not tolerated anywhere for very long. M2A will not be the lone exception. I'm tired of the cheap (and unfunny, and childish) personal potshots. "It's what you do best".. omfg. And bracketed in [ayeka voice] no less, that's as much of a cop out as the smilies you so hate. Say it in your own voice. And you can stfu about the closed threads. No one had a problem with it when Kame brought it up, including me, so you can quit waving your rapier wit at Kame over it. I had as much to do with it as he did.

18. Vash

Vash New Member

Legato, I'm with Berry and MO here. Drop it. You're just being mean.

19. Belisarius

Belisarius New Member

I heartily endorse the Product and/or Service of legato , honestly you accuse Legato of being "mean" ,whatever floats your boat , what gets me is the hipocracy of saying this while simultaneously ganging up on him to ruthlessly enforce the "fluffy" status quo with draconian zeal

20. Legato

Legato Shakkin Daiou

sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.