Inu-Yasha love or immortality?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by me_dreaming_zzz, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Not only do I think it's worth it, but I think I'd be mad if some one chose Immortality over me. So it's prolly the same with Kagome. But anyway, Love, Deffinatly.

2. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

i think that demon Inuyasha would love Kgome as much as human Inuyasha, so i dont see the nessecity of turning human here.

3. raziel's death

raziel's death New Member

i don't think inyu would want to turn human forever for her if she doesn't show feelings for him.

4. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

"Demon" Inuyasha is actually a psychotic killing machine. You probably mean hanyou Inuyasha.

5. Zelgadis

Zelgadis New Member

I would choose whatever is of importance, not what is expected. If it were I, I would go with the option that has the most potential for my further existence.

6. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

I don't think Kagome would want Inyuasha to change just for her.
    She ment him as a Half-Demon, and I think she like that way. And I think he'd chose love even if he did say Half-Demon.

7. me_dreaming_zzz

kogarashi, actually, i did mean hanyou, not demon. just couldnt remember 'hanyou', so typed 'demon'.

8. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

I figured as much. Just pointing out that you need to be careful, because "demon" Inuyasha is a different version of him.

9. TypehyDro

TypehyDro New Member

Love isnt forever... Immortality is...

have you people ever thought about what it means to be immortal? Immortality is probably the greatest curse of all... having to watch the people you love and care for die knowing there's nothing you can do... and its a give fact that sooner or later the Earth will cease to exist then what? Float around in space for all of eternity? Your so powerless and have no control of your life what so ever...

As primative creatures such as ourselves we cannot even comprehend or fathum such a thing as immortality or forever... such words just dont exist in our minds.

10. me_dreaming_zzz

actually i think that floating around in space would be fun^_^
    however, i dont think that Inu Yasha is gonna live that long......

11. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

I agree with me_dreaming_zzz . I think Inuyasha has a very long lifespan, but not a truly immortal one. He ages, and as I've said before, I believe one day he'll be as old-looking as Totousai, and eventually die of old age.

12. raziel's death

raziel's death New Member

that sounds like a good idea

13. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

I think that sounds right.

But I my-self would not mind being immortal, and I know this might sound a little cold but, I think I could get past All my loved one and Dieing and me live for ever, the is a way of live for humens.

And I diagree with TypehyDro Love is also immortal in sertin case.

14. TypehyDro

TypehyDro New Member

love can only last as long as the person which is not forever.

and even if u can deal with losing loved ones u still have to figure ways to not go insane from pure bordem.

15. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Do you mean that the person who is dead stops loveing then I agree, but people don't stop loveing someone just because there dead.

And I KNOW for a fact that I could find planty of things to do so that I won't get bord....

16. TypehyDro

TypehyDro New Member

plenty of things to do by urself for all of eternity? its 100% fact that you would eventually just go insane when ur by yourself for too long a period because people need company they can never shed their sense of loneliness and eventually u would just go plain old insane.

17. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Nothings ever 100%, And you said I be alone, there are plenty of people to be my friends though they will die some day.

18. TypehyDro

TypehyDro New Member

what friends will you have when there is no one left? eventually planets and stars collapse... or eventually a natural disaster will happen... or mankind will just end it themselves... either way soon or later u will be alone because earth will no longer exist.

19. Zelgadis

Zelgadis New Member

Obviously if I were immortal my future would be top priority. With eons of time to ponder my fate, I would do every concievable thing to ensure my future. If I found myself floating in space because I was not prepared for that moment than I deserve every bit of it. If I find myself writhing in intolerable suffering, that is because I was not prepared and in accordance I shall pay for it.

20. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Your right Zelgadis, your future as an immortal shude come first.