Inu-Yasha love or immortality?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by me_dreaming_zzz, Nov 7, 2003.

1. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

hmmmm... considering that Kagome reincarnates every 500 years, that would be a hell of a wait for inuyasha :anime: i dont think that he would have the patience to wait that long :sweat2:

2. Sango-chan13

Sango-chan13 New Member

It's a hard question...
    But I think that I probably agree with Kagome's Arrow

3. koyal

koyal New Member

i don't think inuyasha should be come human. i think they should find a way to be together no matter how diffrent this what made kagome fll in love with inuyasha in the first place.or they should find a way to change kagome. because she's already has know lelf in her time so why not make a new one in his time with him

4. Leon Striker

Leon Striker New Member

On second thought i think Kagome should become a demon or at least half

5. Angus

Angus New Member

speaking as one who has his @$$ handed to him by love, i've got to say immortality.

6. oreo

oreo New Member

Well when it comes to Kagome, its not worth it for Inuyasha to become a human. I think he should just ditch her and go on. HMMPH!

7. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

you must be quite the kikyou fan and kagome hater:p nothin wrong with that though, if you are.

i would want for Kagome to be with inu yasha for a long time. how would Kagome become a half demon or full demon to be immortal? and i doubt Kagome would be all thrilled to be a demon anyway.

it would also be sad though if inu yasha becomes human...he's soo cute with his doggy ears and silver hair!!! hmm...but he's cute enough as a human too. i say inu yasha should pick love...that lil puppy wants some love anyway :catgirl: