RPG Archives My first RPG. FFX

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ::ZodiacStone::, Mar 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

OK in this FFX Roleplay-

What happens when Sin Returns- With a vengance. And the life force it's taken this time is a young summoner (Maoria,) who was in training while Tidus and his gang are defating sin.

Now it's up to Tidus and friends to kill Sin without killing Maoria, and desperse Spira of Yu Yevon Once and for all.

Does this sound like a good rp? Cuz If it does please tell me and ask to join!

I call Tidus and Maoria! :) It's so hard to choose. If we run out of charectors feel free to make up one of your own to play as- but please not to many! Sorry!:(

2. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

I wanna be Kamari if I can.

3. ::ZodiacStone::

Sure UOKenny. That is if other people take an intrest in this RPG....:(

4. Broll

Broll New Member

Yeah i wanna be Auron aight?

5. ::ZodiacStone::

Alright Broll but can you please---

******************Spoilers!***************************

Make a background on how he comes back from the farplane? Cuz Yuna sends him at the end.... Thanks!

******************End Spoilers************************

6. Broll

Broll New Member

alright i'll think up one....

Alright here it is.....

Auron gets out with the help of Tidus' father (Jecht) sending him into spira while Auron Looks for his comrades he has Jechts Soul thingies in his container.

OOC: you do know that tidus was sent to... right?

7. ::ZodiacStone::

No he wasn't at the very end credits he swims back up to the surface and back from the farplane....

8. Broll

Broll New Member

OOC: are you talking about the jap version or american i've seen the american it shows him passing auron in the farplane then he gives his dad a five and then it goes blank.... oh it may also look like he's coming up in some parts but he isn't.

9. ::ZodiacStone::

American- notice the American Names........ lol

10. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Hey I'll be Wakka! and I'll be LuLu if no one else wants to take her, I can dual-character.

11. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I'd join this FinalFantasy400 but i've only played FF3 and a little bit of FF 9 &10. So unless you can send me a pm summarizing everything i can't just wanted to let you know i would if i knew enough about it.

12. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Hey..uh..i didnt read the last part of ur post about u calling tidus and that other girl.....but still is there any way i can be him? I know lots about him! I've even studied his cheerful ignorant personality!

Hey...maybe I'll make my own FF game....

13. ::ZodiacStone::

Ok Tidus- I'll let you be.... tidus......

Um... and Athena- You can play as Maoria if you want. I have a whole stat page about her. And I want to make a new person so give me awhile to think!

14. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

I'll be Rikku! *huggles herself* YAY!

15. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: Thank you FinalFantasy400! Yea, send me that stuff and i'd love to play her.

16. Sakuramon

Sakuramon Guest

Can I be Yuna?
    I haven't played FFX before but I know quite a bit about it.

17. ::ZodiacStone::

sure you can!

Ok my charecter stats-

Name: Kazuo- (Man of Peace)
    Race: Zanarkand
    Weapon: Broad sword
    Magic: Wataga, firaga, and so on... Starts out with water, fire, so on.

Description: Weird outfit like clouds, blitzball player too. he has brown hair sorta like clouds and blue eyes. A leader, and a friend. He doesn't know who his parents are, as he was found on the side of a street in zanarkand..... Love intrest.... none yet....

18. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

OOC: Ok I guess since I'm gonna be Rikku, I'd better tell those of you who don't know the game as well what my character is and what she can do. (And for those of you who do, consider this a refresher course + my personal takes on what she does)

Name: Rikku
    Race: Al Bhed
    Hair: Blond
    Eyes: Crazy spiraly Al Bhed eyes, green in color
    Weapon: Gloves
    Special Skills: Mix and Steal
    Magic: Rikku has the ability to mix chemicals into powerful compounds that can blow craters into the ground or cast powerful healing on everyone. What she can make is limited to what she has in her bag, so she's not invincible. Also can cast minor healing spells and level one elements, but she's mainly a item user.

Description: Rikku has a very upbeat personality. She is Yuna's cousin and loves her very much. She wears an orange sleeveless shirt, green shorts, brown and white knee-high boots, and has goggles (usually hanging around her neck). She wears her hair in a pony tail and, like I said before, wears gloves as a weapon. For this RPG her gloves will be steel plated with retractable knives.

I guess that's good for now. You'll find out more (if you don't already know) as we go along!

Peace, Love, and Gummi Bears!

19. Sakuramon

Sakuramon Guest

Name:Yuna
    Race:Half-Al Bhed
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Hazel
    Weapon: Staff
    Special Skills: Summoning
    Magic:Summons

Yuna's overdrive let's her use the Master Summon,which calls a summon with full Overdrive Meter.

MOOC: Just thought I'd help out a bit ^.-

20. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Well since everyone else is posting char sheets for their chars, i guess i will too.

Name: Wakka
    Race: Human (former Al-Bhed Hater)
    Eyes: Brownish-Blackish
    Hair: Orangish-Red done up in a Blue bandana
    Weapons: BLITZBALLS! MWAHAHAHAH!
    Special Skills: Status Effects, Combos.

Wakka is the master of status effects. Poison, Sleep, and Silence.

Wakka also has the ability to use his Overdrive to do multiple things with his Blitzball, from giving it Elemental Properties, Shoot Multiple Blitzballs, even turn others to Stone!

Personality: Wakka is upbeat like Rikku. He is always cheerful, and it seems to ooze from him to others. Sometimes he can get depressed and frustrated, especially when he learns that something contridictory to his beliefs is true.

Name: LuLu
    Race: Human
    Eyes: Blackish-Purple
    Hair: Black
    Features: Cool dress, cool hair, Gothic Chick, nice ra.... oops i was going into Guy mode there.
    Weapons: SHE USES DOLLS!!!! THAT IS SO WICKED COOL! WOULDN'T YOU BE FREAKED OUT IF SOMEONE ATTACKED YOU WITH A DOLL?
    Special Skills: MAGIC! She uses all forms of Black Magic. She also has the ability to cast her spells multiple times.

Personality: Dark and Mysterious. She hides her feelings, but even with this she is a steadfast friend and a true ally. She had a thing for Wakka's deceased brother, and has never fully recovered from this loss.

So theres my char bio's. When are we going to start? I think we have all the main chars now..... Tidus, Auron, Wakka, Yuna, LuLu, Kimahri, Rikku... that new summoner chick and Kazuo. Thats everybody. We are officially ready to start! so FF, if you please.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.